Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Doesn’t seem like there’s many tickets available for tomorrow 19:08 - Oct 19 with 1164 views73__73

Hopefully over 18,000

Poll: Should Swansea expand its concourses, to accommodate fans of big clubs

Doesn’t seem like there’s many tickets available for tomorrow on 22:41 - Oct 19 with 1060 viewsBrynmill_Jack

I hope we can maintain that level of performance. If we can we’ll compete on level terms with West Brom. I suppose my only worry is the amount of emotional energy the players expended on Sunday but it would be worse if it was a less attractive team coming down. Let’s hope we get on a nice unbeaten run now.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Doesn’t seem like there’s many tickets available for tomorrow on 22:47 - Oct 19 with 1056 viewsChief

Albert Adomah doesn't play for them does he? Hope not.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Doesn’t seem like there’s many tickets available for tomorrow on 23:01 - Oct 19 with 1041 viewsJackUlation

we can also welcome Kyle Bartley back to the stadium.
Doesn’t seem like there’s many tickets available for tomorrow on 08:52 - Oct 20 with 951 viewsfelixstowe_jack

About 300 tickets left on Web site.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Doesn’t seem like there’s many tickets available for tomorrow on 10:08 - Oct 20 with 899 viewspencoedjack

Doesn’t seem like there’s many tickets available for tomorrow on 23:01 - Oct 19 by JackUlation

we can also welcome Kyle Bartley back to the stadium.

21 appearances in 6 years cack nearly every time he played for us (I vaguely remember him having 1 decent game).

Loaned out because he wasn't up to PL standard & flogged when we got relegated which was baffling.

Up there with Clucas in the PJ list of favourite players.

Worth a fiver on him scoring tonight.
Doesn’t seem like there’s many tickets available for tomorrow on 16:55 - Oct 20 with 768 viewsKeithHaynes

Couple of hundred left.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Doesn’t seem like there’s many tickets available for tomorrow on 17:30 - Oct 20 with 739 viewsBoundy

Doesn’t seem like there’s many tickets available for tomorrow on 10:08 - Oct 20 by pencoedjack

21 appearances in 6 years cack nearly every time he played for us (I vaguely remember him having 1 decent game).

Loaned out because he wasn't up to PL standard & flogged when we got relegated which was baffling.

IMO the best game he played for us was at Everton away in the FA cup , great first half then taken off injured before half time.

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Doesn’t seem like there’s many tickets available for tomorrow on 18:01 - Oct 20 with 716 viewsdlr2006

How many are they bringing? Any idea?
Login to get fewer ads

Doesn’t seem like there’s many tickets available for tomorrow on 19:15 - Oct 20 with 664 viewsKeithHaynes

Doesn’t seem like there’s many tickets available for tomorrow on 18:01 - Oct 20 by dlr2006

How many are they bringing? Any idea?

1,500 apparently.

Doesn’t seem like there’s many tickets available for tomorrow on 22:17 - Oct 20 with 607 viewsBoundy

Doesn’t seem like there’s many tickets available for tomorrow on 10:08 - Oct 20 by pencoedjack

IMO the best game he played for us was at Everton away in the FA cup , great first half then taken off injured before half time.

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Doesn’t seem like there’s many tickets available for tomorrow on 08:28 - Oct 21 with 548 viewsJJJack

16.600 but on TV it looked far less than that actually there. Horrible night/live on Telebox but still a bit light.
Doesn’t seem like there’s many tickets available for tomorrow on 09:12 - Oct 21 with 525 viewsKeithHaynes

Doesn’t seem like there’s many tickets available for tomorrow on 19:15 - Oct 20 by KeithHaynes

1,500 apparently.

My apologies, they returned 1,500.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024