Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Diego Armando Paterson 06:02 - Nov 2 with 1390 viewsBrynmill_Jack

I know I marked him down on Saturday but then I saw this . Something akin to what Maradona was doing in his heyday. I’m not saying he’s as good as Maradona - but I couldn’t help but be taken back to the 1986 World Cup finals . I’m sure he did this to England more than once in the quarter finals :-


Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

0
Diego Armando Paterson on 06:35 - Nov 2 with 1356 viewsDr_Winston

Like I said in the match day thread. His passing radar was on the fritz Saturday but he was doing stuff on the ball that he'd never done before.

Playing with serious confidence at the moment.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

1
Diego Armando Paterson on 07:42 - Nov 2 with 1315 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Diego Armando Paterson on 06:35 - Nov 2 by Dr_Winston

Like I said in the match day thread. His passing radar was on the fritz Saturday but he was doing stuff on the ball that he'd never done before.

Playing with serious confidence at the moment.


I suspect he’s a bit old to be bulking up at this stage in his career but could you imagine how dangerous he’d be with a bit more power and bulk? Unstoppable probably. But again what fabulous recruitment. I can’t understand how anyone could legitimately have a go at the owners and who they’ve brought in both behind the scenes and playing staff. We look a million miles away from the turgid football of last season and finally banging goals in. Let’s home to go at least undefeated in our next two….

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

0
Diego Armando Paterson on 10:16 - Nov 2 with 1222 viewsKeithHaynes

I will be the first to hold my hands up and say I was wrong with Jamie Paterson. Although I’m still finding it hard that after a career of not doing this he is now in such a rich vein of form. I hope it lasts, he’s been unplayable at times. Another RM positive.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Would you like to appear here as a Welsh football writer?

0
Diego Armando Paterson on 10:20 - Nov 2 with 1219 viewsBadlands

I read content before looking at the video and thought you'd found footage of him sorting a bucket of coke!

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

0
Diego Armando Paterson on 18:19 - Nov 2 with 1052 viewsTreforys_Jack

Who put the ball in the Cardiff net .........
0
Diego Armando Paterson on 20:16 - Nov 2 with 1004 viewsKilkennyjack

Thanks for posting. Brilliant.

Beware of the Risen People

0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© FansNetwork 2026