Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
No more Covid deaths 06:50 - Nov 6 with 6386 viewsRonaldStump

It's now a numbers game for the Cardiac Arrests and strokes.
It doesn't take a genius to understand why the numbers are going up.
No rocket scientist to understand this is no coincidence.

Awake yet?

(He She Him)

No more Covid deaths on 07:26 - Nov 6 with 2037 viewsbuilthjack

Very awake.
200 deaths a day at present from Covid.
But YOU don't count them of course.
[Post edited 7 Nov 2021 18:49]

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

No more Covid deaths on 09:01 - Nov 6 with 1997 viewsRonaldStump

No more Covid deaths on 07:26 - Nov 6 by builthjack

Very awake.

Have you got any proof they died from covid or are you just believing everything you are told no questions asked?

(He She Him)

No more Covid deaths on 10:11 - Nov 6 with 1981 viewsbuilthjack

No more Covid deaths on 09:01 - Nov 6 by RonaldStump

Have you got any proof they died from covid or are you just believing everything you are told no questions asked?

Oh boy

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

No more Covid deaths on 10:36 - Nov 6 with 1971 viewscontroversial_jack

No more Covid deaths on 09:01 - Nov 6 by RonaldStump

That has to be the dullest statement I have ever seen on here
No more Covid deaths on 12:00 - Nov 6 with 1953 viewsRonaldStump

No more Covid deaths on 10:36 - Nov 6 by controversial_jack

That has to be the dullest statement I have ever seen on here

Really, are you that stupid? They even say they tested positive and had underlying conditions. Doesn't mean they died of covid ..if you can prove otherwise go for it

(He She Him)

No more Covid deaths on 14:44 - Nov 6 with 1889 viewscontroversial_jack

No more Covid deaths on 12:00 - Nov 6 by RonaldStump

Really, are you that stupid? They even say they tested positive and had underlying conditions. Doesn't mean they died of covid ..if you can prove otherwise go for it

Are you saying doctors falsify death certificates? It means without covid they would not have died! Simple really isn't it?
No more Covid deaths on 18:35 - Nov 6 with 1835 viewsA_Fans_Dad

No more Covid deaths on 14:44 - Nov 6 by controversial_jack

Are you saying doctors falsify death certificates? It means without covid they would not have died! Simple really isn't it?

No it isn't that simple.
If someone is taken in to hospital in critical condition and no COVID symptoms, but test positive for COVID and they subsequently die of the said critical condition they will have COVID mentioned on their death certificate.
No more Covid deaths on 19:12 - Nov 6 with 1821 viewsfelixstowe_jack

No more Covid deaths on 12:00 - Nov 6 by RonaldStump

Happy to take the doctors clinical options, who sign the death certificate than an antivaxers.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Login to get fewer ads

No more Covid deaths on 19:52 - Nov 6 with 1796 viewscontroversial_jack

No more Covid deaths on 18:35 - Nov 6 by A_Fans_Dad

No it isn't that simple.
If someone is taken in to hospital in critical condition and no COVID symptoms, but test positive for COVID and they subsequently die of the said critical condition they will have COVID mentioned on their death certificate.

Mentioned , isn't the same as being recorded as a covid death.
No more Covid deaths on 20:10 - Nov 6 with 1782 viewsJack123

No more Covid deaths on 18:35 - Nov 6 by A_Fans_Dad

No it isn't that simple.

And there is the scandal of it.

libera nos a malo

No more Covid deaths on 21:03 - Nov 6 with 1757 viewsDr_Winston

I've said from day one that I don't doubt for a second that the "Covid deaths" figure is significantly exagerrated. I personally know of five cases where Covid was given as the cause of death and wasn't. Extrapolate that outwards and we're talking a big dent in the overall figures.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

No more Covid deaths on 21:32 - Nov 6 with 1738 viewsangryjack

No more Covid deaths on 21:03 - Nov 6 by Dr_Winston

I've said from day one that I don't doubt for a second that the "Covid deaths" figure is significantly exagerrated. I personally know of five cases where Covid was given as the cause of death and wasn't. Extrapolate that outwards and we're talking a big dent in the overall figures.

And me my uncle was 1
No more Covid deaths on 22:12 - Nov 6 with 1724 viewscontroversial_jack

No more Covid deaths on 21:03 - Nov 6 by Dr_Winston

Nonsense! You are questioning the integrity of doctors and it's also highly illegal
No more Covid deaths on 22:15 - Nov 6 with 1725 viewsDr_Winston

No more Covid deaths on 22:12 - Nov 6 by controversial_jack

Nonsense! You are questioning the integrity of doctors and it's also highly illegal

Yeah, that's bollocks.

Doctors put the relevant information on death certificates. Government statisticians then apply the spin. It's quite right to mention Covid on the death cert of someone who has died with it in their system.

Spinning it to make it look like Covid was the main cause? That's not down to the doctors.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

No more Covid deaths on 22:26 - Nov 6 with 1718 viewsJack123

No more Covid deaths on 22:12 - Nov 6 by controversial_jack

With all due respect, this has been going on since last year. I I was reading WOL the other day comments section, and somebody was kicking off because the death was not covid, but Public Health Wales proclaimed it as such,, It's a scandal.

Bit of music to lighten the mood.

[Post edited 6 Nov 2021 22:59]

libera nos a malo

No more Covid deaths on 10:00 - Nov 7 with 1635 viewsScotia

You lot maybe on to something if it wasn't for the huge increase in excess deaths.

Covid has killed an awful lot of people.
No more Covid deaths on 14:13 - Nov 7 with 1594 viewsJack123

No more Covid deaths on 10:00 - Nov 7 by Scotia

You lot maybe on to something if it wasn't for the huge increase in excess deaths.

Covid has killed an awful lot of people.

I haven't seen the figure for excess deaths but I would imagine a lot has to do with lack of treatment, Also isn't there a bit of a scandal regarding the use of Midazolam given unnecessarily in care homes.

libera nos a malo

No more Covid deaths on 14:55 - Nov 7 with 1579 viewsA_Fans_Dad

No more Covid deaths on 14:13 - Nov 7 by Jack123

I haven't seen the figure for excess deaths but I would imagine a lot has to do with lack of treatment, Also isn't there a bit of a scandal regarding the use of Midazolam given unnecessarily in care homes.

They don't believe any of that, it is all conspiracy theories, like all the excess deaths from Vaccines.
No more Covid deaths on 17:14 - Nov 7 with 1551 viewsScotia

No more Covid deaths on 14:55 - Nov 7 by A_Fans_Dad

They don't believe any of that, it is all conspiracy theories, like all the excess deaths from Vaccines.

They are conspiracy theories. It's becoming increasingly obvious how stupid they are thanks to your posts.
No more Covid deaths on 17:18 - Nov 7 with 1550 viewsScotia

No more Covid deaths on 14:13 - Nov 7 by Jack123

https://www.gov.uk/government/statistics/excess-deaths-registered-in-2020-englan

Take a look. There are thousands, and they correspond exactly to times of high covid infections.

Very few will be down to a lack of treatment. Emergency treatment was always available, I know people who needed it and got it. There will be some though.

People who missed any routine or precautionary appointments probably won't have died in the relevant time period.
No more Covid deaths on 18:42 - Nov 7 with 1532 viewsA_Fans_Dad

No more Covid deaths on 17:14 - Nov 7 by Scotia

They are conspiracy theories. It's becoming increasingly obvious how stupid they are thanks to your posts.

Yousee they don't know what we know, because they read the Guardian and watch the BBC.
No more Covid deaths on 18:45 - Nov 7 with 1530 viewsKeithHaynes

No more Covid deaths on 07:26 - Nov 6 by builthjack

Very awake.

I suppose you could catch Covid, sneeze a lot due to the infection and then die of a heart attack doing so.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

No more Covid deaths on 18:54 - Nov 7 with 1517 viewsbuilthjack

No more Covid deaths on 18:45 - Nov 7 by KeithHaynes

I suppose you could catch Covid, sneeze a lot due to the infection and then die of a heart attack doing so.

Nothing is ever mentioned by Stumpy etc , that it's likely that thousands, probably tens of thousands, died from Covid very early on, and were not included in the figures .
According to some on here, it doesn't exist.

It's rampant in the area I live, even in our one horse town, I know people in every street who have got it or had it recently. Quite a few deaths from Covid recently too. It's got into a few nursing homes.
Get vaccinated you maniacs.
[Post edited 7 Nov 2021 19:10]

No more Covid deaths on 18:59 - Nov 7 with 1512 viewscontroversial_jack

No more Covid deaths on 18:54 - Nov 7 by builthjack

Nothing is ever mentioned by Stumpy etc , that it's likely that thousands, probably tens of thousands, died from Covid very early on, and were not included in the figures .
According to some on here, it doesn't exist.

It's rampant in the area I live, even in our one horse town, I know people in every street who have got it or had it recently. Quite a few deaths from Covid recently too. It's got into a few nursing homes.
Get vaccinated you maniacs.
[Post edited 7 Nov 2021 19:10]

I know quite a few who have died. tragic!
No more Covid deaths on 19:36 - Nov 7 with 1495 viewsBoundy

Well I was tested and lo and behold it came positive , a bit of a shock initially but no real surprise considering the amount of numbnuts out there (and on here come to think of it) . Hopefully the way I feel atm is the worst it's going to get , some poor bugger may no be so fortunate.

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024