Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wales to follow Scotland Vaccines for five years plus 14:06 - Feb 16 with 372 viewsKeithHaynes

Parents being given a freedom of choice ?

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Wales to follow Scotland Vaccines for five years plus on 14:20 - Feb 16 with 354 viewsWhiterockin

Keith I think you will find that it is Scotland following Wales and that's coming from an anti Senedd man.
Wales to follow Scotland Vaccines for five years plus on 14:36 - Feb 16 with 336 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Wales to follow Scotland Vaccines for five years plus on 14:20 - Feb 16 by Whiterockin

Keith I think you will find that it is Scotland following Wales and that's coming from an anti Senedd man.

I think they are following the scientific evidence following the publishing of their draft recommendations.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Wales to follow Scotland Vaccines for five years plus on 10:38 - Feb 18 with 239 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Wales to follow Scotland Vaccines for five years plus on 14:36 - Feb 16 by felixstowe_jack

I think they are following the scientific evidence following the publishing of their draft recommendations.

Another spike in infections on the way then. Why vaccinate a child against a virus that isn’t going to affect them? More money for Pfizer, AstraZeneca and all the other impoverished big Pharma companies

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Wales to follow Scotland Vaccines for five years plus on 12:41 - Feb 18 with 217 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Wales to follow Scotland Vaccines for five years plus on 10:38 - Feb 18 by Brynmill_Jack

Another spike in infections on the way then. Why vaccinate a child against a virus that isn’t going to affect them? More money for Pfizer, AstraZeneca and all the other impoverished big Pharma companies

Unfortunately getting covoid does effect some children some end up in hospital some have even died.

Seems sensible to offer it just in cases. It is not compulsory and will be up to parents to decide.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024