Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rugby Championship 20:10 - Aug 5 with 697 viewsTogg

Predictions
New Zealand to beat The Boks
Australia to beat Argentina in a high scoring game.
Rugby Championship on 20:24 - Aug 5 with 631 viewsonehunglow

I don't think NZ rugby is as rotten as is been suggested. They will reclaim their place.

Early start!

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Rugby Championship on 20:38 - Aug 5 with 618 viewsTogg

Rugby Championship on 20:24 - Aug 5 by onehunglow

I don't think NZ rugby is as rotten as is been suggested. They will reclaim their place.

Early start!

Absolutely agree. They just have so many talented player to pick from. The Bokke will try to beat them up, up front. Faf will put the ball in to he air....I think the ABs will have them sussed .
Rugby Championship on 20:46 - Aug 5 with 615 viewsonehunglow

Rugby Championship on 20:38 - Aug 5 by Togg

Absolutely agree. They just have so many talented player to pick from. The Bokke will try to beat them up, up front. Faf will put the ball in to he air....I think the ABs will have them sussed .

1500 start so it means recording and watching over tea(dinner)

Rugby Championship on 20:48 - Aug 5 with 612 viewsTogg

Rugby Championship on 20:46 - Aug 5 by onehunglow

1500 start so it means recording and watching over tea(dinner)

Thought it was 4pm start?
Prediction on Arg v Aus
Rugby Championship on 20:58 - Aug 5 with 605 viewsonehunglow

Rugby Championship on 20:48 - Aug 5 by Togg

Thought it was 4pm start?
Prediction on Arg v Aus

I will have another look.
Though it said 1500 GMT .Nelspruit a couple of hours ahead innit

Aus will beat the Argies 25-18

Rugby Championship on 21:00 - Aug 5 with 604 viewsonehunglow

16.05 Togg

Good man

Rugby Championship on 21:09 - Aug 5 with 595 viewsTogg

Rugby Championship on 21:00 - Aug 5 by onehunglow

16.05 Togg

Good man

I've always supported anybody but the AB's. Never forgiven them for Andy Hayden's blatant cheating in the 13-12 defeat. Think we also lost 16-13 previously.
At one time we were their great rivals and up to 1953 lead the series 3-1. The last time Wales beat them.
From the 80's on they have just taken the proverbial and it's been great to see Ireland kicking their butt a good few times. However tomorrow I will be hoping for a New Zealand win. Can't stand the one dimensional cynical play of the Boks.
Rugby Championship on 21:12 - Aug 5 with 592 viewsonehunglow

Rugby Championship on 21:09 - Aug 5 by Togg

I've always supported anybody but the AB's. Never forgiven them for Andy Hayden's blatant cheating in the 13-12 defeat. Think we also lost 16-13 previously.
At one time we were their great rivals and up to 1953 lead the series 3-1. The last time Wales beat them.
From the 80's on they have just taken the proverbial and it's been great to see Ireland kicking their butt a good few times. However tomorrow I will be hoping for a New Zealand win. Can't stand the one dimensional cynical play of the Boks.

Remember it well.Haden dined out on that for years.
They are precious

Im not keen on the Bokke either.

I do quite like France though.

Login to get fewer ads

Rugby Championship on 21:31 - Aug 5 with 588 viewsTogg

Rugby Championship on 21:12 - Aug 5 by onehunglow

Remember it well.Haden dined out on that for years.
They are precious

Im not keen on the Bokke either.

I do quite like France though.

Les Bleu . Always had amazing talented players in abundance. On their day could beat the best and then lose to the worst. At one time the French game was horribly violent . An ex Welsh international when he played club Rugby there, said 'first 15 minutes you were fighting for your life'. However when they run the ball theres nothing like it. Hopefully Shaun Edwards hads brought consistency to their game.
Rugby Championship on 19:42 - Aug 6 with 555 viewsTogg

Bokke too good too strong up front. AB's pretty poor. Probably/ maybe the worst New Zealand side I've seen. ..watch them go and win the second test.
Rugby Championship on 20:05 - Aug 6 with 547 viewsonehunglow

Rugby Championship on 21:31 - Aug 5 by Togg

Les Bleu . Always had amazing talented players in abundance. On their day could beat the best and then lose to the worst. At one time the French game was horribly violent . An ex Welsh international when he played club Rugby there, said 'first 15 minutes you were fighting for your life'. However when they run the ball theres nothing like it. Hopefully Shaun Edwards hads brought consistency to their game.

Have a chum who played regional in central France

Rather rough

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024