Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jake Silverstein 13:17 - Dec 3 with 1246 viewsQJumpingJack

The last couple of December's he has visited, helped with community foundation and given interviews about the club.

Is it time he spoke again and did one of those Youtube videos with the Trust?

He seemed to give an honest appraisal of the January 2023 transfer window and it would be good to get his thoughts on the problems over the last six months.
Jake Silverstein on 13:20 - Dec 3 with 1239 viewsKeithHaynes

Expecting an honest anything is not going to happen.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Jake Silverstein on 15:59 - Dec 3 with 1155 viewsQJumpingJack

Is he still messaging fans?
Jake Silverstein on 17:27 - Dec 3 with 1092 viewsKeithHaynes

Jake Silverstein on 15:59 - Dec 3 by QJumpingJack

Is he still messaging fans?

It all stopped about a week after Coleman started.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Jake Silverstein on 19:37 - Dec 3 with 1010 viewsReslovenSwan1

Jake Silverstein on 17:27 - Dec 3 by KeithHaynes

It all stopped about a week after Coleman started.

All owners correspondence should go through Coleman. He is feet on the ground. This includes Levien who will no s doubt speak to Coleman before any statements. Levien talking about Fletcher was working in a DC capacity.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Jake Silverstein on 19:55 - Dec 3 with 988 viewsQJumpingJack

Jake Silverstein on 19:37 - Dec 3 by ReslovenSwan1

All owners correspondence should go through Coleman. He is feet on the ground. This includes Levien who will no s doubt speak to Coleman before any statements. Levien talking about Fletcher was working in a DC capacity.

How do you know this? Please provide a source.

And who was responsible for the Marsh-Winter comment in early May on that Sunday evening?
Jake Silverstein on 20:14 - Dec 3 with 972 viewsReslovenSwan1

Jake Silverstein on 19:55 - Dec 3 by QJumpingJack

How do you know this? Please provide a source.

And who was responsible for the Marsh-Winter comment in early May on that Sunday evening?

It is standard business practice. Coleman would insist on it. Coleman made the Marsh Winter comment in May. Fans seemed to get quite hysterical over a bland comment stating the fact that the club looked after its staff.

Coleman speaks for the club and the ownership group. Silverstein was naturally upset at Russ after calling him a 'visionary'. Russ admitted himself he underperformed in his bad spell ad lost his mojo. He had lost players like Patterson, Obafemi and Whittaker and the club backed him all the way. Martin told them g he needed 2-3 years and they gave him that. It was martin the walked after demanding time.

SFC will not even pay the compensation as a Premier league team that has grossed £170m in transfer fees. Russ should instruct SFC to pay what is due.

I repeat I have no sources. I speculate and try to give guidance after giving matters thought. I went to college to learn g how to think. It sound pompous but many people do not sit down and consider things logically.

Jake Silverstein on 22:44 - Dec 3 with 897 viewsModeratorD

Jake Silverstein on 20:14 - Dec 3 by ReslovenSwan1

It is standard business practice. Coleman would insist on it. Coleman made the Marsh Winter comment in May. Fans seemed to get quite hysterical over a bland comment stating the fact that the club looked after its staff.

Coleman speaks for the club and the ownership group. Silverstein was naturally upset at Russ after calling him a 'visionary'. Russ admitted himself he underperformed in his bad spell ad lost his mojo. He had lost players like Patterson, Obafemi and Whittaker and the club backed him all the way. Martin told them g he needed 2-3 years and they gave him that. It was martin the walked after demanding time.

SFC will not even pay the compensation as a Premier league team that has grossed £170m in transfer fees. Russ should instruct SFC to pay what is due.

I repeat I have no sources. I speculate and try to give guidance after giving matters thought. I went to college to learn g how to think. It sound pompous but many people do not sit down and consider things logically.

So if you have no source and are just speculating, is it fair to say you are not ITK ?
Merely basing your views, as others on here do, on what you believe to be what is happening within the club without any concrete evidence to back it up ?
In other words your posts are at best an educated guess?
Not saying that is a bad thing, just it informs my view of where to put your opinions in comparison to others I read on here ?
Jake Silverstein on 23:26 - Dec 3 with 864 viewsReslovenSwan1

Jake Silverstein on 22:44 - Dec 3 by ModeratorD

So if you have no source and are just speculating, is it fair to say you are not ITK ?
Merely basing your views, as others on here do, on what you believe to be what is happening within the club without any concrete evidence to back it up ?
In other words your posts are at best an educated guess?
Not saying that is a bad thing, just it informs my view of where to put your opinions in comparison to others I read on here ?

I have never claimed to be 'in the know'. I project myself as a person outside Swansea living in a wood cabin in the hills above the Neath Valley.

What I do know is that the Americans want to make a new start and should if they are telling the truth have money to spend. Silverstein seems like a very decent sort of fellow and created a good impression. It ended the "faceless hedgefunder" narrative and he helped end the Trust's legal case which was bad for the club.

I speculate based on what I read in the press and on forums and what people say in press conferences.

Coleman is now in charge and in my opinion would not welcome fellow shareholders talking to the press about the ownership's plans without referencing him. Silverstein always spoke alongside Levien from what I recall.

Forums have many many view and most are completely off the mark from what I can see. You should be skeptical of everything you read on forums.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024