Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swans close to Birmingham sell out & away day info latest 08:00 - Jan 10 with 1670 viewsSwansIndependent

Swans close to Birmingham sell out & away day info latest 10th Jan 2024 08:00
Swansea City are close to selling out their 1,800 away allocation for Saturday when they take on Birmingham City at St Andrews. ( KO 3pm ) That’s great news as the Luke Williams feel good factor has gripped the Jack Army. 0

Game of the day ? Click above.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Swans close to Birmingham sell out & away day info latest on 10:44 - Jan 10 with 1517 viewsRhonddaSwans

Just got my my ticket 😁🎟️

Come on the 🦒

Poll: Will we beat Poland?

Swans close to Birmingham sell out & away day info latest on 13:24 - Jan 10 with 1404 viewsRhonddaSwans

Who else is representing the swansea independent at Birmingham?

Few questions ❓

Where do I park?

How do I avoid the low emission zone?

Are the Birmingham fans friendly?

Swans close to Birmingham sell out & away day info latest on 13:30 - Jan 10 with 1391 viewsshandyjack

Swans close to Birmingham sell out & away day info latest on 13:24 - Jan 10 by RhonddaSwans

Few questions ❓

Where do I park?

I'm parking at B8 1AD
Then off to the cricketers

No idea if they are friendly fans

Check the LEZ with your postcode, you may find that car is exempt. I have a 2012 astra and it's fine.

Poll: Expectation for the season

Swans close to Birmingham sell out & away day info latest on 13:33 - Jan 10 with 1384 viewsKeithHaynes

Swans close to Birmingham sell out & away day info latest on 13:24 - Jan 10 by RhonddaSwans

Few questions ❓

Where do I park?

πŸ™„

Swansea City are close to selling out their 1,800 away allocation for Saturday when they take on Birmingham City at St Andrews. ( KO 3pm ) That’s great news as the Luke Williams feel good factor has gripped the Jack Army. 0

Cricketers is fine.
Every club has an element who will set out to spoil your day.

See above πŸ˜‚

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Swans close to Birmingham sell out & away day info latest on 18:17 - Jan 10 with 1191 viewsEagleEye

Few questions ❓

Where do I park?

There is a car park right outside the ground if you get there early enough. Bit of a wait to get out after the game though. No idea about emissions zones.

We are going by train to this one. You will need to keep your wits about you if visiting local pubs near the ground. Their supporters are generally ok but they do have quite a few boneheads who are always on the look out for a ruck outside the away end. Keep your eyes peeled for the types who wear peaky blinder caps & Burberry scarves over their faces - there will be a few of them. Along with Wolves one of the least welcoming bunches in the West Midlands
[Post edited 10 Jan 22:20]
Swans close to Birmingham sell out & away day info latest on 18:51 - Jan 10 with 1146 viewsbuilthjack

1900 sold. About 80 left. Perhaps we should have taken the 2900 offered.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Swans close to Birmingham sell out & away day info latest on 22:22 - Jan 10 with 1020 viewsbuilthjack

SOLD,OUT

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Swans close to Birmingham sell out & away day info latest on 13:02 - Jan 11 with 850 viewsRhonddaSwans

Swans close to Birmingham sell out & away day info latest on 18:17 - Jan 10 by EagleEye

There is a car park right outside the ground if you get there early enough. Bit of a wait to get out after the game though. No idea about emissions zones.

We are going by train to this one. You will need to keep your wits about you if visiting local pubs near the ground. Their supporters are generally ok but they do have quite a few boneheads who are always on the look out for a ruck outside the away end. Keep your eyes peeled for the types who wear peaky blinder caps & Burberry scarves over their faces - there will be a few of them. Along with Wolves one of the least welcoming bunches in the West Midlands
[Post edited 10 Jan 22:20]

Thank you buddy for the heads up.
Me and my lad will keep our club colours covered and I will watch the grimleys tonight to perfect my beeeermighum accent πŸ˜‚

Login to get fewer ads

Swans close to Birmingham sell out & away day info latest on 13:04 - Jan 11 with 849 viewsRhonddaSwans

Swans close to Birmingham sell out & away day info latest on 13:33 - Jan 10 by KeithHaynes

πŸ™„

Cricketers is fine.
Every club has an element who will set out to spoil your day.

See above πŸ˜‚

Keith I do it on purpose 😁 I do read your articles.

Swans close to Birmingham sell out & away day info latest on 14:30 - Jan 11 with 773 viewsbuilthjack

Swans close to Birmingham sell out & away day info latest on 13:02 - Jan 11 by RhonddaSwans

Thank you buddy for the heads up.
Me and my lad will keep our club colours covered and I will watch the grimleys tonight to perfect my beeeermighum accent πŸ˜‚

Wherd yeow coom froom kid ?

Swans close to Birmingham sell out & away day info latest on 08:15 - Jan 12 with 605 viewswhiterock

Birmingham fans have never been friendly,
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024