By continuing to use the site, you agree to our use of cookies and to abide by our Terms and Conditions. We in turn value your personal details in accordance with our Privacy Policy.
Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
As funny as it would be to see another manager win the SPL with the same squad that Russy could only get to eighth place, Hearts deserve it. They've led basically all season and it'd be nice for the duopoly to get broken for once.
Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.
0
Three horse race : Hearts, Celtic, Rangers on 12:31 - Apr 26 with 2386 views
Keith must have been on tenterhooks for much of the Edinburgh derby but Hearts squeaked though in the end. Agree it would be good for another team to break the usual tedious run of Old Firm dominance - only wish it could be United. Saw a bit of the Dundee derby on Sky. The commentator thought that Congreve wasn't strong enough. Dhanda is still doing okay in Scotland.
1
Three horse race : Hearts, Celtic, Rangers on 19:02 - Apr 26 with 2035 views
Three horse race : Hearts, Celtic, Rangers on 18:32 - Apr 26 by KeithHaynes
Well mate, Hibs have used every cheat and trick in the book, itโs what teams do, but football won.
Just ๐
Yeah football won in the end. Hibs architects of their own downfall today. Enjoyed the game. Watched a good bit of Scottish football this season, enjoyed it for the most part even lower league stuff. Quite liberating when you haven't got a dog in the fight.
1
Three horse race : Hearts, Celtic, Rangers on 19:51 - Apr 26 with 1995 views
Three horse race : Hearts, Celtic, Rangers on 18:40 - Apr 26 by AnotherJohn
Keith must have been on tenterhooks for much of the Edinburgh derby but Hearts squeaked though in the end. Agree it would be good for another team to break the usual tedious run of Old Firm dominance - only wish it could be United. Saw a bit of the Dundee derby on Sky. The commentator thought that Congreve wasn't strong enough. Dhanda is still doing okay in Scotland.
I watched with serenity and composure ๐
Herts have beaten Hibs home and away and taken a fair few points from Rangers and Celtic. That may be the clincher. Still Rangers at home to come and Celtic away. Thats the last game of the season, I can see it coming down to that final game.
A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Three horse race : Hearts, Celtic, Rangers on 19:51 - Apr 26 by KeithHaynes
I watched with serenity and composure ๐
Herts have beaten Hibs home and away and taken a fair few points from Rangers and Celtic. That may be the clincher. Still Rangers at home to come and Celtic away. Thats the last game of the season, I can see it coming down to that final game.
I was at that infamous game at Dens Park in 1986. It is no exaggeration to say that grown men were crying after the final whistle sounded. Although I was a regular at Tannadice, I saw a few games across the road that season. and Dundee FC were unrecognisable compared with their usual form - Albert Kidd in particular. I must admit I felt gutted for Hearts and I hope this season doesn't end with a repeat.