Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Millwall advice 16:40 - Sep 26 with 641 viewsConcord_Jack

Hi, I could not find a new members thread so will make intro here.

I am from New Hampshire USA, having moved for work nearly three decades ago. Family issues are going to bring me back to the Swansea area on a regular basis. Have not seen us live for nearly ten years but will still be here for the Norwich game and likely Millwall. I remember the Millwall legacy from years back, how is it these days?
Would you recommend going as a lone person and one making his own travel organization?
0
Millwall advice on 04:31 - Sep 28 with 462 views1983

No different to any other club,village,town you look for trouble you'll find it.
Don't be a d1ck and you'll be fine

Stop The Boats !
Poll: Do you support the arrival of illegal immigrants

0
Millwall advice on 09:54 - Sep 28 with 422 viewsGwyn737

Sent you a PM.
0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© FansNetwork 2026