Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who would your preference be for left back this year ? 20:11 - Aug 2 with 1405 viewsSS2013

Poll: Will Ayew be a Swansea player come Feb ?

Who would your preference be for left back this year ? on 20:31 - Aug 2 with 1367 viewsborinifanclub

BEN !

Every day I thank the good Lord for the blessings he gives me. Every new day gives me a new opportunity to laugh at the red chumps up the road.

Who would your preference be for left back this year ? on 20:40 - Aug 2 with 1337 viewsBLAZE

Ben. Id have Taylor covering both fullback positions, he'll get plenty of games
Who would your preference be for left back this year ? on 20:42 - Aug 2 with 1325 viewsDarran

At the moment the position is Bens.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Who would your preference be for left back this year ? on 21:51 - Aug 2 with 1202 viewsSS2013

Ben looks to be the the first choice for the masses! I thought it would have been closer if i'm honest!

Poll: Will Ayew be a Swansea player come Feb ?

Who would your preference be for left back this year ? on 23:03 - Aug 2 with 1126 viewssmoulder

Ben is the better defender out of the two of them imo
Who would your preference be for left back this year ? on 03:54 - Aug 3 with 1002 viewsDJack

Ben, but there will be room for Neil.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024