 | Forum Reply | French Economy in Trouble at 20:06 7 Oct 2026
We have runout this labour party are coming up with plenty more ideas to tax us all, be pointless working before long. |
 | Forum Reply | Boxer Ray Close at 21:34 6 Oct 2026
Not aware of Noah, Brian was more than decent to and a world champion, think he held the middle or super middleweight titles, [Post edited 6 Oct 21:35]
|
 | Forum Reply | Jeffrey Archer at 21:28 6 Oct 2026
Did a bit of bird for perjury, think he had 2yrs, doubt he did anything like a 2 stretch though. |
 | Forum Reply | Plaid Cymru at 21:24 6 Oct 2026
Only right we got is to work and pay our taxes to keep these people plus our own lazy tired sod's. |
 | Forum Reply | Plaid Cymru at 21:15 6 Oct 2026
There's not a single political party that could say that you'd hand your hat on, I do like the Tory leader in Wales Darren Miller, but I think the Senedd cat is further ahead in the polls than him |
 | Forum Reply | Plaid Cymru at 21:12 6 Oct 2026
He got shouted down and that Davies clown reprimanded him for words he used, I think that's the time when the Plaid walked out, not sure, but I think had something to do with the cream cakes having arrived |
 | Forum Reply | Swansea City v Norwich City : The Indy Match Thread at 21:02 6 Oct 2026
Yep I was there with my Mrs and a couple of her brothers Leighton, Tommy Craig and Charlo scored . Mrs had England on, luckily for me she's taken Lad out his room to get him ready for bed and I've switched over, the commentary has been excruciating |
 | Forum Reply | Boxer Ray Close at 22:25 5 Oct 2026
Yeah I saw that fight, pushed Hatton all the way tough man and more than a decent boxer. |
 | Forum Reply | Wales v Denmark : Match Thread at 22:02 5 Oct 2026
I thought Johnson had is moments, but he's nowhere near the player he was at Forest back a few years ago, the fact he's collecting Club shirts ain't helping his cause. |
 | Forum Reply | Wales v Denmark : Match Thread at 21:59 5 Oct 2026
Yep I said that here, they were pushing us back and pressing the ball and we still kept passing it around in own 3rd of the pitch, when it was crying out for the long ball, Moore could have been the answer to knock the ball down and hold the ball up, missed Dan and Harry Wilson these last 3 weeks, the loss of Brooks and Rodon as well. |
 | Forum Reply | Wales v Denmark : Match Thread at 21:52 5 Oct 2026
We are where we are with the players available to, most of the first 11 are fine, missing Brooks, Wilson, Rodon all missed these last games and Dan James yesterdays game, we need these younger lads to get better and try and bring other's through its a tough job that's a fact. The old guard who did so well have gone. In fact it somewhat mirrors Welsh Rugby at this moment in time. |
 | Forum Reply | Gosport at 21:26 5 Oct 2026
They are doing somin Hitler couldn't do, but he wasn't backed by the British Government, they are gonna take over without a doubt nothing and I mean absolutely nothing can be done about it either. [Post edited 5 Oct 22:53]
|
 | Forum Reply | Boxer Ray Close at 21:20 5 Oct 2026
Any relation to Eamon Magee, he was a very decent fighter. |
 | Forum Reply | USA UK Relations at 20:41 5 Oct 2026
I got him on ignore so I've no idea what's been posted, but he's clearly an attention seeker, he must be laughing at the bites he gets |
 | Forum Reply | Wales v Denmark : Match Thread at 22:07 4 Oct 2026
Brooks is injured I looked him up earlier, he pulled out of the Wales squad, Dan James is recovering from a knock and the effort he put in on Thursday. |
Please log in to use all the site's facilities |  | max936
|
Site Scores| Prediction League: | 0 | | TOTAL: | 0 |
|