Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum
Reply
Norwich City games. Tosh will be there !
at 11:01 8 Oct 2026

Struel?
Forum
Reply
Norwich City games. Tosh will be there !
at 23:51 5 Oct 2026

I’m sure we had over 20,000 for the chesterfield game the year after so 10000 does seem a tad low. I’m sure there were no ground restrictions then either.
Forum
Reply
Cardiff Match
at 18:48 5 Oct 2026

I thought it was cringe as fk when people donned arm bands and swimming goggles in the league cup game in 2007 or 2008 to be totally honest.
Forum
Reply
Best Swansea team since??
at 17:02 5 Oct 2026

I have to say that the interplay down our left for Idah’s goal at Stoke was as good as anything I’ve seen from any Swansea side. If we can continue in that vein not many teams will live with us this season. Consistency is key and we have been wonderfully consistent in our first 8 games.
Forum
Reply
7 games before the next international break. 3 wins 2 draws would be good.
at 12:24 21 Sep 2026

Rangers aren’t struggling but not a massive threat as PNE found out Doc - I think we could at least pick up a point there.
Forum
Reply
Lincoln City v Swansea City : Match Thread
at 16:10 20 Sep 2026

Ronald came on and apart from his shot lost the ball which got them back on the front foot. We do need to kill these sides off - a two goal cushion would have been much more enjoyable.
Forum
Reply
Tymon
at 15:57 20 Sep 2026

By what reasoning would Parente have fared any better? Could have had a worse game and the pressure is all on Tymon again. Best bring him on when we’re having a comfortable game with a lead and ease him in.
Forum
Reply
The Championship weekend on the Indy
at 15:44 20 Sep 2026

And they are next up for us. Hope they will be as generous then
Forum
Reply
Stadium rebuild
at 13:49 19 Sep 2026

Might do it by stealth through the assembly lol
Forum
Reply
Coventry City
at 07:07 18 Sep 2026

Who’s to say you can’t have both? He’s scoring in the Premier League now so obviously there’s definitely a good player there
Forum
Reply
A contact states
at 06:58 18 Sep 2026

Perhaps not the wisest move considering both sides current form. I bet Parkinson didn’t approve of it
Forum
Reply
Stadium rebuild
at 16:56 17 Sep 2026

It would be a massively bold undertaking (even if the new owners could “Wrexhamize” our income streams . Even then I think Cardiff city would chuck in a few planning objections lol. It is the one thing that could catapult the club into another stratosphere but also kill with excessive debt. I’d love to see it happen with cheap ST’s and matchday walk up tickets . It’s a dream
Forum
Reply
Stadium rebuild
at 16:53 17 Sep 2026

Maybe we could get a grant from the assembly - they like to spread wealth around don’t they? Oh hang on , actually they don’t !
Forum
Reply
Lincoln City v Swansea City : Match Thread
at 11:54 17 Sep 2026

This. Plus Idah will have the energy to press them when they open up (if we have managed to take the lead by then).
Forum
Reply
Stadium rebuild
at 11:53 17 Sep 2026

Is this the video? From 20,000 to 54,000 ! Unlikely but not impossible??? Probably cost 100 to 200 million though but I’d love it


https://www.facebook.com/share
Forum
Reply
Lincoln City v Swansea City : Match Thread
at 10:45 17 Sep 2026

I’m in corfu and got the Burnley game perfect on the WiFi here. Going to do the same on Saturday
Forum
Reply
Lincoln City v Swansea City : Match Thread
at 10:43 17 Sep 2026

But saying that being the home side they won’t be targeting just a draw. They will open out for us from time to time - just have to keep the passing quick and accurate
Forum
Reply
A contact states
at 10:31 17 Sep 2026

Not an awful amount of pace in their side so maybe not. Especially after getting bummed 6-0 at West Ham
Forum
Reply
Plonker of the year award 🥇
at 10:28 17 Sep 2026

I agree they definitely cased us some problems so to just say (as I’m sure some might) we beat the bottom of the league side is a bit disingenuous. We made them make the mistakes but they defo will improve
Forum
Reply
Coventry City
at 07:24 14 Sep 2026

Especially as he was the kind of driving forward player we were crying out for. I saw one clip from the dressing room- Matos praised everyone for their role and told Yalcouye something like “well done even though I have no idea what you’re doing”. Matos likes a rigid team structure- probably why Walta didn’t fit as he was “off the cuff” too. Me? Give me off the cuff any day
Please log in to use all the site's facilities

sons_of_omri


Site Scores

Prediction League: 0
TOTAL: 0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© FansNetwork 2026