Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread 05:21 - Feb 11 with 24171 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 11 Feb 2015 19:26]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 06:49 - Feb 11 with 6548 viewsorion3016

Great pics
Best take my hat to wrap up warm
1-1

Be over there now after

The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 07:01 - Feb 11 with 6540 viewsSwansNZ

I always predict the wrong result, so I'll say we'll lose 1-0

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 07:32 - Feb 11 with 6520 viewsEdmundo

If Siggy was available, i'd be expecting a good result ( a win), without we will have to look at bringing another point back

Cummon u Swans👍

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 08:11 - Feb 11 with 6483 viewsJethroJack

Been there to see 2 wins....1-2 in the snow & 0-2....fancy a hat-trick tonight, 2-3....Ki, Jonjo & Bafe.....yes, Bafe
The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 08:35 - Feb 11 with 6455 viewsNogginthenog

If Balotelli can score it must be possible for Bafe too. Swans to win one nil.
The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 11:01 - Feb 11 with 6326 viewsJACKARSE

I'm afraid it will be the last match on MOTD ...... 0-0 draw
The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 11:06 - Feb 11 with 6317 viewsDr_Winston

Very winnable if we pull our socks up.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 11:37 - Feb 11 with 6280 viewsCTB184

Going to be a tough game!

Would like to see this line up...

Fabianski
Naughton Fernandez Williams Taylor
Cork Ki
Dyer Shelvey Montero
Gomis

With Montero back in contention I'm hoping he'll cause a riot!

Poll: Which two players do currently believe are the best Centre Midfield pairing?

Login to get fewer ads

The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 11:44 - Feb 11 with 6274 viewsairedale

Be interesting to see how Garry approaches it, after reading in the Post about how he is now focusing on our attack, as he feels happy with the defensive progress the team have made.

It suggests that we may have a more aggressive attitude towards our forward play. Maybe Bafe is settling in more now and the team adapting to suit his play as opposed to Bony?
The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 12:03 - Feb 11 with 6244 viewsGreatBritton

I'm hoping W Brom don't stick 2 players on Jeff straight away. If they let him have a few runs there could be carnage, and Gomis could thrive on the mayhem. If Montero doesn't start, or is ineffective, we might be relying on long range screamers and/or a penalty award. I'd like to see Carroll or Cork nipping into the box now and again too, just to make us look less predictable
The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 12:47 - Feb 11 with 6170 viewsC_jack

Sorry to be pedantic but it was February 2012 we went there, and what a (freezing) but fabulous day it was

Always enjoy our games against what are now our local rivals.

Will be a bruising ol evening, just hope we have the fight to match them first and foremost.

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 12:52 - Feb 11 with 6160 viewsQuakerJack

The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 11:44 - Feb 11 by airedale

Be interesting to see how Garry approaches it, after reading in the Post about how he is now focusing on our attack, as he feels happy with the defensive progress the team have made.

It suggests that we may have a more aggressive attitude towards our forward play. Maybe Bafe is settling in more now and the team adapting to suit his play as opposed to Bony?

Sitting back and tracking Southampton's movement is one thing, but if we sit back and soak up what will be an aerial bombardment, we're going to lose. I think West Brom have played more "long balls" (not long passes, that's different apparently) than anyone else in the league.

I say dominate possession through Corky and Ki and pass them off the park.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 13:13 - Feb 11 with 6113 viewsfootball2301

The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 11:37 - Feb 11 by CTB184

Going to be a tough game!

Would like to see this line up...

Fabianski
Naughton Fernandez Williams Taylor
Cork Ki
Dyer Shelvey Montero
Gomis

With Montero back in contention I'm hoping he'll cause a riot!

this is the team
The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 13:49 - Feb 11 with 6063 viewsjackharris

The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 12:47 - Feb 11 by C_jack

Sorry to be pedantic but it was February 2012 we went there, and what a (freezing) but fabulous day it was

Always enjoy our games against what are now our local rivals.

Will be a bruising ol evening, just hope we have the fight to match them first and foremost.

I know the match was in February, it is a tongue in cheek caption because it's the highest ground in England.

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 14:03 - Feb 11 with 6038 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

I'd give Taylor a much needed rest tonight

Right attitude and a very winnable game .

Although Britts could be brought in also .

Nice problem to have with siggy back next week ,everyone playing for a starting position against man united .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 17:26 - Feb 11 with 5765 viewsClinton

Im fancying our tendency to do well against West Brom to overcome the Pulis jinx. (I've no stats but it feels as if he always does well against us)

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 17:32 - Feb 11 with 5745 viewsOldjack

It was highlighted on MOD how Pulis teams operate on corners and free kicks into the opposition box,i must say they are very dirty tactics indeed ,I hope Garry is aware of this
1-3

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 18:16 - Feb 11 with 5634 viewsblaine_scfc

Bafe to score first, Swans 2-0.

Lump on
The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 18:28 - Feb 11 with 5591 viewsnantywatcher

The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 13:13 - Feb 11 by football2301

this is the team

I would definitely play Routs if he is fit - a massively important and undervalued member of the squad.
The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 18:56 - Feb 11 with 5444 viewsSenhin

The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 18:28 - Feb 11 by nantywatcher

I would definitely play Routs if he is fit - a massively important and undervalued member of the squad.

On the left.

I prefer Dyer on the right.

Did you see that ludicrous display last night?

The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 19:02 - Feb 11 with 5396 viewsTom1912

Unchanged except Montero in for Barrow
The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 19:05 - Feb 11 with 5366 viewsSwansNZ

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 19:07 - Feb 11 with 5332 viewsorion3016

The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 19:02 - Feb 11 by Tom1912

Unchanged except Montero in for Barrow

And routledge in for barrow in squad

Be over there now after

The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 19:13 - Feb 11 with 5267 viewsOldjack

The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 19:07 - Feb 11 by orion3016

And routledge in for barrow in squad

Barrow was poor on his last outing. Looked like a rabbit trapped in headlights most of the game ,he supposed to be a whippet i've yet too see it

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 19:15 - Feb 11 with 5245 viewsphact0rri

Yeah if Super Mario can end his drought, so can Bafe. I like the starting XI. I'm almost feeling a 2-1 type of match this evening.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024