Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How much longer? 11:53 - Dec 7 with 11668 viewsProfessor

Can this forum tolerate liars and conspiracy theorists?
How much longer? on 18:57 - Dec 7 with 872 viewsYDdraigGoch

How much longer? on 18:55 - Dec 7 by jojaca

There was another two footballers that collapsed in the same match in Germany last Friday.

Nah, but that wasn't the vaccine; that was post-pandemic stress disorder.
How much longer? on 19:00 - Dec 7 with 852 viewsProfessor

How much longer? on 18:45 - Dec 7 by YDdraigGoch

The information I've linked here says otherwise, you see. The authors of this information must be very thick, then. Which is quite alarming considering one of the linked sources is from Gov.uk.

I would suggest reading the whole article. Not a snippet out of context.
How much longer? on 19:00 - Dec 7 with 840 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The vaccines are completely safe.
Tha manufacturers say so and the governments all over the world repeat what they say.
Except for the ones that have banned them in total or for certain groups of course.
How much longer? on 19:13 - Dec 7 with 828 viewsScotia

How much longer? on 18:49 - Dec 7 by A_Fans_Dad

Do you?
https://goodsciencing.com/covid/71-athletes-suffer-cardiac-arrest-26-die-after-c

Look at the numbers since the last discussion.

A website that contains the mantra, and I quote.

"Repeat This After Reading Each Line.

“The COVID shot is a normal vaccine. The COVID shot is safe. These injuries and deaths are normal.”

Not very subtle about the attempt to brainwash are they?

Of course it then suggests the first person to collapse and suffer a cardiac arrest was a child playing football . On January 1st 2021. Six months before vaccination for that age group was permitted.

Does that sound correct to you?

Stop posting this vile garbage.
How much longer? on 19:14 - Dec 7 with 826 viewsScotia

How much longer? on 18:55 - Dec 7 by A_Fans_Dad

Can you prove in any way that the Delta variant existed before vaccination started in India?

https://www.newscientist.com/definition/indian-covid-19-variant-b-1-617/

This do you?
How much longer? on 19:18 - Dec 7 with 823 viewsScotia

How much longer? on 18:48 - Dec 7 by YDdraigGoch

I don't have the time to check if all one-hundred-and-eighty-three were vaccinated, regrettably. However, considering the majority of the populace is vaccinated, and the collapses are happening soon after most people have had their first two jabs, it's very alarming.

So you've just believed that they've been vaccinated it without question?
How much longer? on 19:24 - Dec 7 with 803 viewsYDdraigGoch

How much longer? on 19:00 - Dec 7 by Professor

I would suggest reading the whole article. Not a snippet out of context.

One doesn't have to read the full article; it says 'the combination of high prevalence and high levels of vaccination creates the conditions in which an immune escape variant is most likely to emerge'; it does what it says on the tin. Furthermore, the article claims that 'the likelihood of this (new variant emerging) happening is unknown', which is quite alarming.
[Post edited 7 Dec 2021 19:33]
How much longer? on 19:28 - Dec 7 with 794 viewsYDdraigGoch

How much longer? on 19:18 - Dec 7 by Scotia

So you've just believed that they've been vaccinated it without question?

So why are sports stars collapsing in unprecedented numbers then?
Login to get fewer ads

How much longer? on 19:31 - Dec 7 with 788 viewsYDdraigGoch

https://freeworldnews.tv/watch?id=61a3efc5ac365c6d6de9159b

Can anyone tell me how he knew what was going to happen before it all kicked off?
How much longer? on 19:41 - Dec 7 with 765 viewsScotia

How much longer? on 19:28 - Dec 7 by YDdraigGoch

So why are sports stars collapsing in unprecedented numbers then?

They're not necessarily.

Sergio Agureo collapse likely due to hear arrhythmia as a result of covid infection, John Fleck also had covid, Christian Eriksen wasn't vaccinated but has been exposed to covid one thing that is clear is that a link to vaccination is unlikely.
How much longer? on 19:43 - Dec 7 with 762 viewsScotia

How much longer? on 19:31 - Dec 7 by YDdraigGoch

https://freeworldnews.tv/watch?id=61a3efc5ac365c6d6de9159b

Can anyone tell me how he knew what was going to happen before it all kicked off?

I'd suggest that you spend a while away from the Internet before you turn in to A Fans Dad.
How much longer? on 19:44 - Dec 7 with 761 viewsScotia

How much longer? on 19:24 - Dec 7 by YDdraigGoch

One doesn't have to read the full article; it says 'the combination of high prevalence and high levels of vaccination creates the conditions in which an immune escape variant is most likely to emerge'; it does what it says on the tin. Furthermore, the article claims that 'the likelihood of this (new variant emerging) happening is unknown', which is quite alarming.

No variants have emerged in highly vaccinated populations.
How much longer? (n/t) on 19:48 - Dec 7 with 756 viewsGwyn737

How much longer? (n/t) on 18:50 - Dec 7 by A_Fans_Dad

Nothing to do with the conversation.
The hospital numbers are already in, not conjecture.
[Post edited 7 Dec 2021 18:51]

Of course it is. It’s the most important bit.

Again, are you more likely to be hospitalised if vaccinated or unvaccinated?
How much longer? (n/t) on 20:00 - Dec 7 with 733 viewsjojaca

How much longer? (n/t) on 19:48 - Dec 7 by Gwyn737

Of course it is. It’s the most important bit.

Again, are you more likely to be hospitalised if vaccinated or unvaccinated?

Let me hack into the NHS database.

Even when you know, you never know?

How much longer? on 20:08 - Dec 7 with 711 viewsYDdraigGoch

How much longer? on 19:43 - Dec 7 by Scotia

I'd suggest that you spend a while away from the Internet before you turn in to A Fans Dad.

So you've no answer then?
How much longer? on 20:15 - Dec 7 with 703 viewsonehunglow

It doesnt make any difference ,anti vaxers will never admit being wrong.
They are a massive minority who sadly have the internet a a conduit for their stupidity

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

How much longer? on 20:18 - Dec 7 with 699 viewsYDdraigGoch

How much longer? on 19:41 - Dec 7 by Scotia

They're not necessarily.

Sergio Agureo collapse likely due to hear arrhythmia as a result of covid infection, John Fleck also had covid, Christian Eriksen wasn't vaccinated but has been exposed to covid one thing that is clear is that a link to vaccination is unlikely.

They are.

How do you know Aguero had a covid infection? He was vaccinated, surely he should have been protected from any severe problems from it. Where's the evidence that Fleck had covid?

'one thing that is clear is that a link to vaccination is unlikely.'
There's been an increase in cardiac issues, and people collapsing after the mass administration of the covid jab. How is it unlikely that the covid jab is culpable for these increases in health problems?
How much longer? on 20:20 - Dec 7 with 692 viewsProfessor

How much longer? on 19:24 - Dec 7 by YDdraigGoch

I’m afraid you need to.
Most of it talks about risk of low vaccinated populations
How much longer? on 20:24 - Dec 7 with 684 viewsYDdraigGoch

How much longer? on 20:20 - Dec 7 by Professor

I’m afraid you need to.
Most of it talks about risk of low vaccinated populations

Being as you're a learned chap; with an occupation that requires an intellectual mind: can you tell me how this individual knew exactly what was going to happen prior to it all happening: https://freeworldnews.tv/watch?id=61a3efc5ac365c6d6de9159b
How much longer? on 20:34 - Dec 7 with 670 viewsbuilthjack

180 a day dying of Covid in the UK at present.
Some on here just dont care.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

How much longer? on 20:35 - Dec 7 with 669 viewsScotia

How much longer? on 20:18 - Dec 7 by YDdraigGoch

They are.

How do you know Aguero had a covid infection? He was vaccinated, surely he should have been protected from any severe problems from it. Where's the evidence that Fleck had covid?

'one thing that is clear is that a link to vaccination is unlikely.'
There's been an increase in cardiac issues, and people collapsing after the mass administration of the covid jab. How is it unlikely that the covid jab is culpable for these increases in health problems?

https://www-independent-co-uk.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/www.independent.co.uk/sport

You can easily find similar for John fleck and an outbreak at inter Milan, of course that's Eriksen's club.

It's unlikely because many of those claimed to collapse after the jab haven't had the jab.
How much longer? on 20:35 - Dec 7 with 666 viewsProfessor

How much longer? on 20:24 - Dec 7 by YDdraigGoch

Being as you're a learned chap; with an occupation that requires an intellectual mind: can you tell me how this individual knew exactly what was going to happen prior to it all happening: https://freeworldnews.tv/watch?id=61a3efc5ac365c6d6de9159b

Because that’s what happens.
Sadly he is also wrong. Shame for the however many millions dead. No one really knows

But shows why you have no altruism or compassion watching fascist propaganda
How much longer? on 20:46 - Dec 7 with 646 viewsYDdraigGoch

How much longer? on 20:35 - Dec 7 by Scotia

https://www-independent-co-uk.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/www.independent.co.uk/sport

You can easily find similar for John fleck and an outbreak at inter Milan, of course that's Eriksen's club.

It's unlikely because many of those claimed to collapse after the jab haven't had the jab.

Listen, Scotia. I know it's been a bit heated in this forum; but just to let you know, I don't want to have an online spat with you or other people who support the jab. I just want to have a mature conversation with people on the covid jab - that's it.

Aguero had covid in January 2021, and seems to have recovered from it in the same month, therefore, I think it's unlikely that covid was culpable for his collapse months later.

You don't know that most of those players who've collapsed hadn't been vaccinated. The majority of the populace has, therefore, it's likely they were. It's also likely that the fans last week who collapsed at the football were vaccinated, due to the fact you need a vaxx pass to get in the stadium.

Can you give me your honest opinion on this? https://freeworldnews.tv/watch?id=61a3efc5ac365c6d6de9159b
How much longer? on 20:49 - Dec 7 with 644 viewsYDdraigGoch

How much longer? on 20:35 - Dec 7 by Professor

Because that’s what happens.
Sadly he is also wrong. Shame for the however many millions dead. No one really knows

But shows why you have no altruism or compassion watching fascist propaganda

Alex was spot on in that video, and it was said well before vaccine mandates emerged and new covid variants hit.

Why do you characterize Alex Jones as a fascist? He's merely a libertarian.
How much longer? on 20:55 - Dec 7 with 632 viewsProfessor

How much longer? on 20:49 - Dec 7 by YDdraigGoch

Alex was spot on in that video, and it was said well before vaccine mandates emerged and new covid variants hit.

Why do you characterize Alex Jones as a fascist? He's merely a libertarian.

Because he is.
Extreme right wing,
Pro-white supremacy
Conspiracy theorist

If you think he is libertarian fine.
As long as you fit his definition
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024