Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How much longer? 11:53 - Dec 7 with 11775 viewsProfessor

Can this forum tolerate liars and conspiracy theorists?
How much longer? on 21:02 - Dec 7 with 969 viewsmajorraglan

Medical professional I know has a young relative who plays sport to a very high standard, almost international level, said person is early 20’s. The individual developed tonsillitis which was followed sometime later by Covid. The unvaccinated person recovered from Covid however unbeknown to them had also developed myocarditis and suffered a heart attack.

Covid isn’t just a lung thing or a cold, it causes all sorts of complications including clots.
How much longer? on 21:39 - Dec 7 with 947 viewsDJack

How much longer? on 12:37 - Dec 7 by JACKMANANDBOY

It's only a football forum, I'm quite capable of my own research and making my own mind up.

Cancelling debate and discussion does more harm than good.

Aye but allowing obvious and complete BS flooding the discussion is dangerous, you transvestite gerbil fiddler.

Popper ring any bells?

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

How much longer? on 23:15 - Dec 7 with 879 viewsBrynmill_Jack

How much longer? on 16:05 - Dec 7 by YDdraigGoch

'Too farking right this site should ban those who contribute to unnecessary deaths by encouraging others not to vaccinate because they think the vax poisons.'

So, you think that people should be banned from this forum, for giving an opinion that YOU perceive as being dangerous? Sounds like fascism and despotic rule if you ask me.

'Kids at school are being told this and the impressionable ones will believe the anti vaxers .They will then possibly do nothing to avoid catching the virus and then spread it without knowing it.'

How do you know the 'impressionable ones' will take the advice of the 'anti-vaxxers' and not pro-vaxxers? And why are you so concerned about children not taking the vaccine. They've very little chance of having serious trouble with covid, therefore, it's not a necessity for them to have it. Even the JCVI declared that children aged between 12-15 have more chance of having side-effects from the vaccine than having serious problems from covid. Moreover, why are you concerned about them spreading the virus if they catch it. Most people have had the 'magic vaccine'; with that in mind, surely the vaccinated won't have a problem if they catch the virus?

'We need a PM who really gives a shyte and does what is necessary.'

What makes you think he doesn't. The public have been subjected to several lockdowns; and stringent restrictions have been implemented by the government on numerous occasions during this pandemic.

'have compulsory vaccinations for any entrance to any event.'
Yet more fascism.

'Anti vaxers are potential killers'

How can they kill people who've been inoculated with the magic vaccine. Surely, the vaccinated are protected? Lastly, you need to look into how higher rates of vaccination increase the likelihood of escape variants of the virus emerging; even the government and Fauci said that.
[Post edited 7 Dec 2021 17:58]

He’s a delusional sociopath . The biggest misanthrope I’ve ever come across on here. The only thing he’s got going for him is that he stays 150 miles north of here.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

How much longer? on 23:21 - Dec 7 with 876 viewsBrynmill_Jack

How much longer? on 18:18 - Dec 7 by Catullus

Do you have an elderly or medically vulnerable family members or friends? That would be the reason to take the vaccine more seriously.

Or you could just carry on as you are. An attitude that I'm sure will change when you get old, especially if you suffer ill health too. Then you'd be calling people like you selfish.

Well seeing that vaccinated people too can carry and transmit the virus- don’t you think that statement is more than a little disingenuous?

Remember we’ve spoken about this before regarding LFT testing for everyone attending events - not just the unvaccinated .

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

How much longer? on 23:38 - Dec 7 with 862 viewsYDdraigGoch

How much longer? on 23:15 - Dec 7 by Brynmill_Jack

He’s a delusional sociopath . The biggest misanthrope I’ve ever come across on here. The only thing he’s got going for him is that he stays 150 miles north of here.

Seems as if the European governments are going down his route.
How much longer? on 03:57 - Dec 8 with 794 viewsRonaldStump

A quick observation of this thread.
You have the pro clot shot and the pro choice.
The constructive pleasant side of the debate is clear for all to see and comes from the pro choice side.
The angry abhorrent vile almost bordering on fascism side of the argument is coming from the pro clot shot side.
If you can't debate in a pleasant constructive manner then it's probably best you don't get involved. The pro clot shot sound like they have been programmed, in fact they more than likely have.
It's not about jab v un jab it's about being a decent human being. Some on here sound like they have been reincarnated from another era.
I'm so glad i've chosen the right side of history

(He She Him)

How much longer? on 05:50 - Dec 8 with 787 views73__73

What about the conspiracy theory that the government cares about you.
Lockdowns are wrong and plenty of evidence to back that claim up.

Poll: Should Swansea expand its concourses, to accommodate fans of big clubs

How much longer? on 07:09 - Dec 8 with 779 viewsExiledJack

Would a T cell vaccine meet the approval of both sides of this debate?

https://news.sky.com/story/covid-19-t-cell-discovery-may-lead-to-vaccine-that-ta
Login to get fewer ads

How much longer? on 07:50 - Dec 8 with 770 viewsProfessor

How much longer? on 07:09 - Dec 8 by ExiledJack

Would a T cell vaccine meet the approval of both sides of this debate?

https://news.sky.com/story/covid-19-t-cell-discovery-may-lead-to-vaccine-that-ta

Bit of a non-story as the existing vaccines already elicit nice T cell responses. Not going to change anything. The anti-vax movement is political, funded by the alt right, and entirely based on misinformation and not fact. Of course you will see ‘science’ presented, but invariably discredited. Somewhat amusing that regeneron’s therapeutic which costs close to 100 times that of vaccines, does the same thing (less effectively) is supported, whereas Pfizer are dammed. Wonder who Regeneron gave money to?
How much longer? on 07:55 - Dec 8 with 768 viewsfelixstowe_jack

How much longer? on 03:57 - Dec 8 by RonaldStump

A quick observation of this thread.
You have the pro clot shot and the pro choice.
The constructive pleasant side of the debate is clear for all to see and comes from the pro choice side.
The angry abhorrent vile almost bordering on fascism side of the argument is coming from the pro clot shot side.
If you can't debate in a pleasant constructive manner then it's probably best you don't get involved. The pro clot shot sound like they have been programmed, in fact they more than likely have.
It's not about jab v un jab it's about being a decent human being. Some on here sound like they have been reincarnated from another era.
I'm so glad i've chosen the right side of history

I am sure in was the antivaxers demonstrating outside schools, threatening children and teachers.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

How much longer? on 08:04 - Dec 8 with 749 viewsRonaldStump

How much longer? on 07:55 - Dec 8 by felixstowe_jack

I am sure in was the antivaxers demonstrating outside schools, threatening children and teachers.

You'll be telling me they put razor blades behind posters next !!
2 questions for you
1 Do you trust the government?
2 Do you believe everything you see and read from MSM?

(He She Him)

How much longer? on 08:05 - Dec 8 with 756 viewsScotia

How much longer? on 20:46 - Dec 7 by YDdraigGoch

Listen, Scotia. I know it's been a bit heated in this forum; but just to let you know, I don't want to have an online spat with you or other people who support the jab. I just want to have a mature conversation with people on the covid jab - that's it.

Aguero had covid in January 2021, and seems to have recovered from it in the same month, therefore, I think it's unlikely that covid was culpable for his collapse months later.

You don't know that most of those players who've collapsed hadn't been vaccinated. The majority of the populace has, therefore, it's likely they were. It's also likely that the fans last week who collapsed at the football were vaccinated, due to the fact you need a vaxx pass to get in the stadium.

Can you give me your honest opinion on this? https://freeworldnews.tv/watch?id=61a3efc5ac365c6d6de9159b

Listen, YDdraigcoch. I'm happy to have any kind of mature conversation you want. I think that may be difficult for someone who is portraying themselves as being immature and uninformed though.

Cardiac issues effect covid patients for months after they've apparently recovered. It is crystal clear that is the case. Even in asymptomatic covid cases. We know that Aguero had a lengthy battle with covid, we know covid causes heart problems. We don't know that he has been vaccinated.

We do know that many of these players who have collapsed haven't been vaccinated, we know that some have had covid.

We know that vaccination uptake is lowest in younger people, we know that athletes tend to be younger.

We know that vaccine uptakes is particularly low in BAME populations, many athletes are members of this community.

We know that there has been a great deal of vaccine hesitancy amongst footballers.

We know that less than half the worlds population are fully vaccinated, only just over half have received a single dose as of December 2021. The most public "collapse" was Eriksen at the Euros, that was 6 months ago. At that time the vast majority of the population (I don't think populace is the correct choice of word, unless you're referring to a particular area) had not received a single dose.

The conspiracy sites list these instances back to January 2021.

It is safe to say that it is more likely that the individuals involved in these episodes were not vaccinated than vaccinated.

The fan "collapses" have been in England, you don't a vaxx passport to enter stadiums in England. There appear to be clear reasons for these issues that are not at all related to vaccines including epileptic fits and a fan falling down a flight of stairs after too many beers.

I really think you need to read up on this subject area and stop relying on social media. It's utter rubbish and you've obviously been taken in and brainwashed by it. That leads me on to Alex Jones.

My honest opininon of that video is it's a conspircay thoerist exploiting the natural progression of any pandemic to get more attention and therefore dollars.

My opininon of Alex Jones is that he's scum. A vile Human. If you want to run with him then fine. I don't think lying about children being murdered in a school is acceptable.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-59298320
How much longer? on 08:06 - Dec 8 with 754 viewsExiledJack

How much longer? on 07:50 - Dec 8 by Professor

Bit of a non-story as the existing vaccines already elicit nice T cell responses. Not going to change anything. The anti-vax movement is political, funded by the alt right, and entirely based on misinformation and not fact. Of course you will see ‘science’ presented, but invariably discredited. Somewhat amusing that regeneron’s therapeutic which costs close to 100 times that of vaccines, does the same thing (less effectively) is supported, whereas Pfizer are dammed. Wonder who Regeneron gave money to?

Existing vaccines are not entirely the same though are they?

You may be right in that it wouldn’t change things for those who haven’t taken the current vaccines, but unless I’ve misread you I wouldn’t put you in that camp so am not sure you can speak for them.
How much longer? on 08:13 - Dec 8 with 744 viewsRonaldStump

How much longer? on 08:05 - Dec 8 by Scotia

Listen, YDdraigcoch. I'm happy to have any kind of mature conversation you want. I think that may be difficult for someone who is portraying themselves as being immature and uninformed though.

Cardiac issues effect covid patients for months after they've apparently recovered. It is crystal clear that is the case. Even in asymptomatic covid cases. We know that Aguero had a lengthy battle with covid, we know covid causes heart problems. We don't know that he has been vaccinated.

We do know that many of these players who have collapsed haven't been vaccinated, we know that some have had covid.

We know that vaccination uptake is lowest in younger people, we know that athletes tend to be younger.

We know that vaccine uptakes is particularly low in BAME populations, many athletes are members of this community.

We know that there has been a great deal of vaccine hesitancy amongst footballers.

We know that less than half the worlds population are fully vaccinated, only just over half have received a single dose as of December 2021. The most public "collapse" was Eriksen at the Euros, that was 6 months ago. At that time the vast majority of the population (I don't think populace is the correct choice of word, unless you're referring to a particular area) had not received a single dose.

It is safe to say that it is more likely that the individuals involved in these episodes were not vaccinated than vaccinated.

The fan "collapses" have been in England, you don't a vaxx passport to enter stadiums in England. There appear to be clear reasons for these issues that are not at all related to vaccines including epileptic fits and a fan falling down a flight of stairs after too many beers.

I really think you need to read up on this subject area and stop relying on social media. It's utter rubbish and you've obviously been taken in and brainwashed by it. That leads me on to Alex Jones.

My honest opininon of that video is it's a conspircay thoerist exploiting the natural progression of any pandemic to get more attention and therefore dollars.

My opininon of Alex Jones is that he's scum. A vile Human. If you want to run with him then fine. I don't think lying about children being murdered in a school is acceptable.

Every single thing you know in that post you've made up. If not then link us up so we can read it for ourselves. My guess is you haven't got a clue whether the athletes or fans collapsing were clot shotted or not. You make it up as you go along and you don't even realise it.

You truly are bonkers

(He She Him)

How much longer? on 08:26 - Dec 8 with 745 viewsScotia

How much longer? on 08:13 - Dec 8 by RonaldStump

Every single thing you know in that post you've made up. If not then link us up so we can read it for ourselves. My guess is you haven't got a clue whether the athletes or fans collapsing were clot shotted or not. You make it up as you go along and you don't even realise it.

You truly are bonkers

https://www.reuters.com/article/factcheck-soccer-denmark-idUSL2N2NW1BX

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0002870321001976

https://www.irishtimes.com/sport/soccer/football-clubs-continuing-to-struggle-wi

https://www.bmj.com/content/372/bmj.n513

https://ourworldindata.org/covid-vaccinations

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/dagenham-fan-collapse-fa-cup-254113
How much longer? on 08:34 - Dec 8 with 728 viewsRonaldStump

How much longer? on 08:26 - Dec 8 by Scotia

https://www.reuters.com/article/factcheck-soccer-denmark-idUSL2N2NW1BX

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0002870321001976

https://www.irishtimes.com/sport/soccer/football-clubs-continuing-to-struggle-wi

https://www.bmj.com/content/372/bmj.n513

https://ourworldindata.org/covid-vaccinations

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/dagenham-fan-collapse-fa-cup-254113

Not one of those links provide conclusive evidence to back up any one of your claims, you're just doing what you claim the so called anti clot shotter's are doing. I think you need to try a bit harder.

(He She Him)

How much longer? on 08:35 - Dec 8 with 727 viewsRonaldStump

I'm no fan of his but Alex Jones has taken up too many unfounded conspiracy theories and that has damaged his reputation, however, he has proven to be accurate a large % of the time. Anyone with wisdom would take what he says seriously, but absolutely verify the evidence for themselves. This by the way, is exactly what Alex Jones tells people to do.

(He She Him)

How much longer? on 08:39 - Dec 8 with 727 viewsScotia

How much longer? on 08:34 - Dec 8 by RonaldStump

Not one of those links provide conclusive evidence to back up any one of your claims, you're just doing what you claim the so called anti clot shotter's are doing. I think you need to try a bit harder.

You provide evidence to the contrary then.
How much longer? on 08:45 - Dec 8 with 721 viewsScotia

How much longer? on 08:35 - Dec 8 by RonaldStump

I'm no fan of his but Alex Jones has taken up too many unfounded conspiracy theories and that has damaged his reputation, however, he has proven to be accurate a large % of the time. Anyone with wisdom would take what he says seriously, but absolutely verify the evidence for themselves. This by the way, is exactly what Alex Jones tells people to do.

Well he's clearly wrong in that video.
How much longer? on 08:46 - Dec 8 with 714 viewsRonaldStump

How much longer? on 08:39 - Dec 8 by Scotia

You provide evidence to the contrary then.

Not my issue to provide as you were debating YDdraigcoch. I just merely pointed out your errors.

No need to thank me

(He She Him)

How much longer? on 08:55 - Dec 8 with 715 viewsjack_lord

Anyway, the ONS have shown that in England and Wales the total mortality for influenza was 1213.
How many died yesterday in the UK with covid? That is in spite of the national vaccination plan social distancing masks etc.
Younger people may be blasé about their own chances with the virus but do they have relatives?

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

How much longer? on 09:21 - Dec 8 with 690 viewsCatullus

How much longer? on 23:21 - Dec 7 by Brynmill_Jack

Well seeing that vaccinated people too can carry and transmit the virus- don’t you think that statement is more than a little disingenuous?

Remember we’ve spoken about this before regarding LFT testing for everyone attending events - not just the unvaccinated .

yes but that was about the vaccine passport which made little sense, the rules were silly.

That doesn't change my opinion that people would be better off vaccinated. The vaccine reduces your chance of catching or transmitting the virus and vastly reduces peoples chances of being seriously ill.

They are not the same thing, unless you think agreeing with the vaccine is also silly!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

How much longer? on 09:23 - Dec 8 with 689 viewsYDdraigGoch

I'll disregard your views that I'm 'immature', 'uninformed', 'brainwashed' as they're downright derogatory and unsubstantiated.

Listen, in the past few months in the UK and abroad, we've seen an unprecedented rise in heart attacks, sports stars collapsing and people dying suddenly in general. I believe 183 FIFA footballers/coaches have collapsed in the past 6 months, how can you be so sure that that can be ascribed to covid? If it was covid, why weren't these players/coaches collapsing last year in unprecedented numbers, when covid was at its worst? Yet for some reason, these players are starting to collapse after the mass administration of the jab. What a coincidence. We're also seeing rises in patients with cardiac problems in hospitals in Scotland, and we're are now seeing 300,000 more people with heart-related issues, however, according to the Evening Standard the problem is 'post-pandemic stress disorder.'

Your characterization of that Alex Jones video, as far I'm concerned is absolutely ridiculous. Alex Jones is a remarkable individual who has had the global elites number for years. That video I linked is another example of that. In the video, Jones correctly predicts the emergence of mandated vaccines, new variants of covid, mutations, lockdowns, 'covid didn't go away because you didn't take your shots' months, months, months, before it actually happened. How can it be a conspiracy theory-type nonsense, if Jones was completely correct in his predictions. In my view, this Jones video is the dagger that the pro-covid vaxx types of this thread have no answer for. It indicates how the covid pandemic is being weaponized by the global elites and being used as a pretext to bring in a worldwide totalitarian system, that Hitler would be envious of.

Alex Jones was entitled to his views on Sandy Hook. It's free-speech.
How much longer? on 09:25 - Dec 8 with 688 viewsyatesie3

How much longer? on 13:34 - Dec 7 by bennytheblue

Why? When they are gasping for their breath in the covid ward the comeuppance will have been served. I dont feel sorry for them at all clogging up the system.

Wow, fair play to you. Switch that TV off pal 🤦🏻‍♂️
How much longer? on 09:27 - Dec 8 with 688 viewsyatesie3

How much longer? on 13:44 - Dec 7 by majorraglan

But I feel sorry for the other people who, through no fault of their own aren’t getting the treatment they need on account of the unvaccinated blocking up beds.
[Post edited 7 Dec 2021 13:44]

Stop spreading wrong information. And give your head a wobble
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024