Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How much longer? 11:53 - Dec 7 with 11776 viewsProfessor

Can this forum tolerate liars and conspiracy theorists?
How much longer? on 09:28 - Dec 8 with 1028 viewsProfessor

How much longer? on 08:06 - Dec 8 by ExiledJack

Existing vaccines are not entirely the same though are they?

You may be right in that it wouldn’t change things for those who haven’t taken the current vaccines, but unless I’ve misread you I wouldn’t put you in that camp so am not sure you can speak for them.

There are quite a few ways to produce vaccines-different types have different immunogenic properties and differing safety issues. The simplest are inactivated vaccines that produce mediocre antibody, need repeated shots but are simple to produce, though not that cheaply. The Chinese vaccine uses this principle. But to be frank it's rubbish. The others in the pipeline are subunit vaccines -just use part of the virus. These are generally very safe and can be cheap if a recombinant protein- put the viral gene in usually yeast and essentially grow in a large culture-we have a lot of experience in this from brewing. But they suffer from the same issues as inactivated vaccines, but can be used succesfully in vaccines like hepatitis B and are safe to use in immunocompromised people. The last option is a live attenuated vaccine-basically the virus with some parts inactivated which produce the best immunity, but always have a risk of become virulent again (reversion) and can't be used in immunocompromised individuals. Live coronavirus vaccines are pretty good in livestock like pigs and chickens.

So we may get some new vaccines, but for many the whole idea is an anathema. Nothing new-been anti-vaxxers since Jenner in the 18th Century. The one thing I would always point out, is that most of the big infectious disease problems in the world are not vaccine preventable. That tells an important story.
How much longer? on 09:43 - Dec 8 with 1005 viewsCatullus

How much longer? on 20:46 - Dec 7 by YDdraigGoch

Listen, Scotia. I know it's been a bit heated in this forum; but just to let you know, I don't want to have an online spat with you or other people who support the jab. I just want to have a mature conversation with people on the covid jab - that's it.

Aguero had covid in January 2021, and seems to have recovered from it in the same month, therefore, I think it's unlikely that covid was culpable for his collapse months later.

You don't know that most of those players who've collapsed hadn't been vaccinated. The majority of the populace has, therefore, it's likely they were. It's also likely that the fans last week who collapsed at the football were vaccinated, due to the fact you need a vaxx pass to get in the stadium.

Can you give me your honest opinion on this? https://freeworldnews.tv/watch?id=61a3efc5ac365c6d6de9159b

The vaxx pass didn'kt prove vaccination though, you are wrong. You could get a vaxx pass if you had a negative LFT test too so many unvaccinated people could attend live events.

As for Aguero's heart problems, maybe read this,

https://theconversation.com/how-covid-affects-the-heart-according-to-a-cardiolog

Now how many have been vaccinated, the vast majority of the over 50's and those with medical issues. Younger people haven't been vaccinated in such a large percentage so saying what is likely is just a guess really. Unless someone publicly states they are, or are not vaccinated then we just don't know either way.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

How much longer? on 09:55 - Dec 8 with 997 viewsyatesie3

How much longer? on 20:34 - Dec 7 by builthjack

180 a day dying of Covid in the UK at present.
Some on here just dont care.

Wrong, you people need to learn a few things!!
They are NOT dying of COVID, they are dying WITH covid which is the difference that you people cannot understand 🤦🏻‍♂️
How much longer? on 10:07 - Dec 8 with 986 viewsScotia

How much longer? on 09:23 - Dec 8 by YDdraigGoch

I'll disregard your views that I'm 'immature', 'uninformed', 'brainwashed' as they're downright derogatory and unsubstantiated.

Listen, in the past few months in the UK and abroad, we've seen an unprecedented rise in heart attacks, sports stars collapsing and people dying suddenly in general. I believe 183 FIFA footballers/coaches have collapsed in the past 6 months, how can you be so sure that that can be ascribed to covid? If it was covid, why weren't these players/coaches collapsing last year in unprecedented numbers, when covid was at its worst? Yet for some reason, these players are starting to collapse after the mass administration of the jab. What a coincidence. We're also seeing rises in patients with cardiac problems in hospitals in Scotland, and we're are now seeing 300,000 more people with heart-related issues, however, according to the Evening Standard the problem is 'post-pandemic stress disorder.'

Your characterization of that Alex Jones video, as far I'm concerned is absolutely ridiculous. Alex Jones is a remarkable individual who has had the global elites number for years. That video I linked is another example of that. In the video, Jones correctly predicts the emergence of mandated vaccines, new variants of covid, mutations, lockdowns, 'covid didn't go away because you didn't take your shots' months, months, months, before it actually happened. How can it be a conspiracy theory-type nonsense, if Jones was completely correct in his predictions. In my view, this Jones video is the dagger that the pro-covid vaxx types of this thread have no answer for. It indicates how the covid pandemic is being weaponized by the global elites and being used as a pretext to bring in a worldwide totalitarian system, that Hitler would be envious of.

Alex Jones was entitled to his views on Sandy Hook. It's free-speech.

That post may not be immature. But it is uninformed and displays the signs of being brainwashed, so my comments are not unsubstantiated.

I'm not sure that they are ascribed to covid, some may be others not. They weren't collapsing in unprecdented numbers last year becasue a greatly reduced amount of sport was played, and potentially many of them hadn't had covid, the largest peak of the virus was in late winter 2020/ 21. That is if they were collapsing in unprcedented numbers at all of course, I'm yet to see evidence that they are.

These players are claimed to be collapsing after administration of the jab that many of them haven't had. There is no link.

The link to cardiac problems may well be in part down to lockdown, but also down to people now seeking help for something they were previously too scared to seek help for, as I understand the peak in cardiac issues in Scotland is due to blocked artery blockage. It isn't down to vaccination.

That video of Alex Jones is not a prediction. He's not predicting the future he's explaining the natural course of a pandemic. Variants will emerge it's what a virus does, it will never go away. No virus ever has. It has or will become endemic. We are in a position where future lockdowns are highly unlikely, certainly anything like those seen previously. He's just evangelising his views in the same way an extreme Muslim cleric may incite terrorism by brainwashing the vulnerable.

It's not a "dagger" we have no answer for. No answer is needed, it's the evolution of a virus that was predicted. It will endure for many years, restrictions won't.

It is also full of incorrect information he claims have been portrayed as facts, for instance when has anyone ever claimes covid has an 18% case fatality rate? Question what he says.

If you think that someone claiming that a masscre of children in a school was faked is an example of free speech, and not absolutley adhorent and should be condemmed then I genuinely worry for you.
How much longer? on 10:16 - Dec 8 with 979 viewsfelixstowe_jack

How much longer? on 09:55 - Dec 8 by yatesie3

They are NOT dying of COVID, they are dying WITH covid which is the difference that you people cannot understand 🤦🏻‍♂️

Would they have died if they did not have Covoid?

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

How much longer? on 10:22 - Dec 8 with 949 viewsRonaldStump

How much longer? on 10:16 - Dec 8 by felixstowe_jack

Would they have died if they did not have Covoid?

Yes they definitely would have. And if you think differently then your a bigger clown than i give you credit for.

(He She Him)

How much longer? on 10:32 - Dec 8 with 959 viewsonehunglow

How much longer? on 09:55 - Dec 8 by yatesie3

And you need to accept you simply cannot take to be told,like a truculent child.

We have still this virus for a reason for a reason,the ame reason it is soreading quicker than anywhere in Europe.

It is because as a nation we are too thick and arrogant to see the Light.

Another ingenue with a sinister cause

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

How much longer? on 10:53 - Dec 8 with 942 viewsYDdraigGoch

How much longer? on 10:07 - Dec 8 by Scotia

That post may not be immature. But it is uninformed and displays the signs of being brainwashed, so my comments are not unsubstantiated.

I'm not sure that they are ascribed to covid, some may be others not. They weren't collapsing in unprecdented numbers last year becasue a greatly reduced amount of sport was played, and potentially many of them hadn't had covid, the largest peak of the virus was in late winter 2020/ 21. That is if they were collapsing in unprcedented numbers at all of course, I'm yet to see evidence that they are.

These players are claimed to be collapsing after administration of the jab that many of them haven't had. There is no link.

The link to cardiac problems may well be in part down to lockdown, but also down to people now seeking help for something they were previously too scared to seek help for, as I understand the peak in cardiac issues in Scotland is due to blocked artery blockage. It isn't down to vaccination.

That video of Alex Jones is not a prediction. He's not predicting the future he's explaining the natural course of a pandemic. Variants will emerge it's what a virus does, it will never go away. No virus ever has. It has or will become endemic. We are in a position where future lockdowns are highly unlikely, certainly anything like those seen previously. He's just evangelising his views in the same way an extreme Muslim cleric may incite terrorism by brainwashing the vulnerable.

It's not a "dagger" we have no answer for. No answer is needed, it's the evolution of a virus that was predicted. It will endure for many years, restrictions won't.

It is also full of incorrect information he claims have been portrayed as facts, for instance when has anyone ever claimes covid has an 18% case fatality rate? Question what he says.

If you think that someone claiming that a masscre of children in a school was faked is an example of free speech, and not absolutley adhorent and should be condemmed then I genuinely worry for you.

Mate, it's the dagger. I'm knackered out talking to you to be honest. We currently live in a world where people are being forced-vaccinated to be able to merely go to the cinema or board a bus. People will be fined or jailed if they don't get vaccinated in Germany, Austria, and Greece, as of 2022. Australians are getting forced into camps in without their consent ( https://www.charitytoday.co.uk/human-rights-australians-are-being-locked-in-covi and if they escape they're arrested ( https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-australia-59486285)

We're being told by the WEF that by 2030 'we'll own nothing and be happy' ( And the head of the WEF, Klaus Schwab is telling us he hopes to inject us with microchips (

Yet, according to you, everything's hunky dory.

Here's another dagger ( https://banned.video/watch?id=6068e6f54749bf7c6f0fcb7b)
[Post edited 8 Dec 2021 11:10]
Login to get fewer ads

How much longer? on 11:03 - Dec 8 with 928 viewsonehunglow

How much longer? on 10:53 - Dec 8 by YDdraigGoch

Mate, it's the dagger. I'm knackered out talking to you to be honest. We currently live in a world where people are being forced-vaccinated to be able to merely go to the cinema or board a bus. People will be fined or jailed if they don't get vaccinated in Germany, Austria, and Greece, as of 2022. Australians are getting forced into camps in without their consent ( https://www.charitytoday.co.uk/human-rights-australians-are-being-locked-in-covi and if they escape they're arrested ( https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-australia-59486285)

We're being told by the WEF that by 2030 'we'll own nothing and be happy' ( And the head of the WEF, Klaus Schwab is telling us he hopes to inject us with microchips (

We live in a world where a virus can be spread which kills not only the elderly but the able bodied. This virus mutates.
We have vaccination that can help avoid it and avoiding it is something to behold because you need to speak to someone who has survived it.
"force vaccinated" eh to get on a bus or go to a cinema.WTF is wrong with that. If I am on a bus ,i wouldnt want to catch it which would be the case in a cinema.

What is your alterative to this please

How do we stop the virus

How do we move on

How much longer? on 11:17 - Dec 8 with 911 viewsScotia

That's just more lunacy. Nobody is forced to be vaccinated to go to the cinema or get on a bus in this country.

Those two videos are delibertaely being portrayed out of context, the WEF did not tell us we'd own nothing by 2030 and be happy and there is no link between Schwab, his microchips and Covid.

Question these things you read.

Your contributions are reinforcing the need for this thread to be acted on.
How much longer? on 11:24 - Dec 8 with 891 viewsRonaldStump

How much longer? on 11:03 - Dec 8 by onehunglow

We live in a world where a virus can be spread which kills not only the elderly but the able bodied. This virus mutates.
We have vaccination that can help avoid it and avoiding it is something to behold because you need to speak to someone who has survived it.
"force vaccinated" eh to get on a bus or go to a cinema.WTF is wrong with that. If I am on a bus ,i wouldnt want to catch it which would be the case in a cinema.

What is your alterative to this please

How do we stop the virus

How do we move on

Calm your farm old fella!!

Your enemies are not the jabbed
your enemies are not the unjabbed
your enemies are those that tell you your enemies are the jabbed or unjabbed.

Try using your noggin for once, you'll give yourself an hernia

(He She Him)

How much longer? on 11:35 - Dec 8 with 895 viewsCatullus

Not Klaus Schwab and the WEF again. If people are so busy watching lunatics on the internet, what can we expect.

Did you buy any of Klaus's books? I read he's made millions from the gullible and naive buying his stuff. Read this,

https://www.shiftfrequency.com/ernst-stavro-blohfelder-klaus-schwab-a-family-his

and think about whether or not Klaus Schwab is worth any trust.

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

How much longer? on 12:25 - Dec 8 with 872 viewsyatesie3

How much longer? on 10:22 - Dec 8 by RonaldStump

Yes they definitely would have. And if you think differently then your a bigger clown than i give you credit for.

Exactly mate, some people are so deluded in that bubble it's unreal!!
How much longer? on 12:30 - Dec 8 with 865 viewsyatesie3

How much longer? on 10:32 - Dec 8 by onehunglow

And you need to accept you simply cannot take to be told,like a truculent child.

We have still this virus for a reason for a reason,the ame reason it is soreading quicker than anywhere in Europe.

It is because as a nation we are too thick and arrogant to see the Light.

Another ingenue with a sinister cause

I can accept many things, it's just frustrating how people and not just in this group, who are blinded!!

Honestly, please switch that TV off and have a look in the real world 👍
How much longer? on 12:48 - Dec 8 with 847 viewsScotia

How much longer? on 12:30 - Dec 8 by yatesie3

I can accept many things, it's just frustrating how people and not just in this group, who are blinded!!

What are your experiences of the real world of covid?

Genuine question, I want to know what I'm not seeing.
How much longer? on 12:53 - Dec 8 with 843 viewsonehunglow

Have you looked into the eyes of people who have lost loved ones because of covid.

Answer my question.

What is your solution to this issue?

Off ya go,you d be the first to come up with a solution

How much longer? on 13:00 - Dec 8 with 840 viewsWingstandwood

Thanks will do!

Crisis actors? Covert government operatives? Black operation subterfuge? Dark unseen forces operating in the shadows? (7:12s)"Christopher Green died nine days after this interview he was 53 years old".

Argus!

How much longer? on 13:05 - Dec 8 with 836 viewsBrynmill_Jack

How much longer? on 09:21 - Dec 8 by Catullus

yes but that was about the vaccine passport which made little sense, the rules were silly.

That doesn't change my opinion that people would be better off vaccinated. The vaccine reduces your chance of catching or transmitting the virus and vastly reduces peoples chances of being seriously ill.

They are not the same thing, unless you think agreeing with the vaccine is also silly!

The logic is the same!

You’re bringing the elderly, sick and vulnerable in - they are probably 99.99999% vaccinated if not all.

The point is you could have 10 care workers, 9 vaccinated and one not who could all carry the virus into a nursing home which probably won’t infect those elderly or vulnerable who are vaccinated with now probably 3 jabs - why the worry when they’re all vaccinated anyway.

Your argument is illogical when you consider the elderly and vulnerable are already protected by your admission with a vaccine that already protects them.

I think the whole premise of forcing anyone to take an invasive medical intervention or lose their employment is as draconian and authoritarian as you can get . I genuinely feel for NHS workers forced into that choice.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

How much longer? on 13:06 - Dec 8 with 834 viewsonehunglow

How much longer? on 13:00 - Dec 8 by Wingstandwood

Thanks will do!

Crisis actors? Covert government operatives? Black operation subterfuge? Dark unseen forces operating in the shadows? (7:12s)"Christopher Green died nine days after this interview he was 53 years old".

Study these photos yatsie and see the pain. And a vax is so wrong?

What's the solution?

How much longer? on 16:18 - Dec 8 with 755 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Except it is full of mistakes. the most glaring of which is quote
"The delta variant was first detected in India in October 2020, meaning it arose before vaccination began. It was one of the causes of a second wave of infections in India early in 2021"
Except the second wave due to the Delta variant did not start until March 2021, 3 months after the Vaccination programme started.
Form October to March the Cases went down, nowhere has it taken Delta 5 months to gain a foothold.
The start date can be found to be anywhere between that article's October 2020 and this version that says February 2021.
https://edition.cnn.com/2021/06/10/health/delta-variant-india-explained-coronavi
Disinformation abounds.
How much longer? on 16:34 - Dec 8 with 746 viewsA_Fans_Dad

How much longer? on 19:13 - Dec 7 by Scotia

A website that contains the mantra, and I quote.

"Repeat This After Reading Each Line.

“The COVID shot is a normal vaccine. The COVID shot is safe. These injuries and deaths are normal.”

Not very subtle about the attempt to brainwash are they?

Of course it then suggests the first person to collapse and suffer a cardiac arrest was a child playing football . On January 1st 2021. Six months before vaccination for that age group was permitted.

Does that sound correct to you?

Stop posting this vile garbage.

"Of course it then suggests the first person to collapse and suffer a cardiac arrest was a child playing football" - 17 years of age.

Dated 12 December 2020.
"The Food and Drug Administration authorized the United States' first COVID-19 vaccine for people age 16 and over late Friday,"
Unlike here they did not necessarily stage their vaccinations by age groups.
By January they had administered 3 Million doses.
How much longer? on 16:36 - Dec 8 with 746 viewsA_Fans_Dad

How much longer? on 07:50 - Dec 8 by Professor

Bit of a non-story as the existing vaccines already elicit nice T cell responses. Not going to change anything. The anti-vax movement is political, funded by the alt right, and entirely based on misinformation and not fact. Of course you will see ‘science’ presented, but invariably discredited. Somewhat amusing that regeneron’s therapeutic which costs close to 100 times that of vaccines, does the same thing (less effectively) is supported, whereas Pfizer are dammed. Wonder who Regeneron gave money to?

Are you saying that Regeneron's therapeutic does the same thing less effectively than the Pfizer Vaccine?
Please Clarify.
How much longer? on 16:49 - Dec 8 with 748 viewsBoundy

Don't take this the wrong way but how's about calming down & minding your own business, if people want to get or not get vaccinated so be it. The real world is out there and that doesn't include youtubers or any other mish mash of authors co writers and those who have a vested interest in causing confusion and disruption from all side.

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

How much longer? on 17:12 - Dec 8 with 732 viewsCatullus

How much longer? on 13:05 - Dec 8 by Brynmill_Jack

The logic is the same!

You’re bringing the elderly, sick and vulnerable in - they are probably 99.99999% vaccinated if not all.

The point is you could have 10 care workers, 9 vaccinated and one not who could all carry the virus into a nursing home which probably won’t infect those elderly or vulnerable who are vaccinated with now probably 3 jabs - why the worry when they’re all vaccinated anyway.

Your argument is illogical when you consider the elderly and vulnerable are already protected by your admission with a vaccine that already protects them.

I think the whole premise of forcing anyone to take an invasive medical intervention or lose their employment is as draconian and authoritarian as you can get . I genuinely feel for NHS workers forced into that choice.

How is the logic the same? The idea of everybody being vaccinated isn't just about protectting the sick and elderly. This new variant is affecting more people under 40, to start with.
Then there's the effect on the NHS to consider. We could do without the extra hospitalisations that the unvaccinated are causing. Those extra cases are holding u treatents in other areas, causing delays at A&E that ends up with ambulances queueing and people literally dying while waiting for an ambulance.

It's the big picture, try looking at it. Covid will end up largely like the Flu, it's already looking like going that way with Omicron. We'll have a vaccine every year probably, just like the Flu.
It's nothing like the vaccine pass situation because that made absolutely no sense whereas getting the vaccine does.

How much longer? on 18:02 - Dec 8 with 711 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

How much longer? on 09:28 - Dec 8 by Professor

There are quite a few ways to produce vaccines-different types have different immunogenic properties and differing safety issues. The simplest are inactivated vaccines that produce mediocre antibody, need repeated shots but are simple to produce, though not that cheaply. The Chinese vaccine uses this principle. But to be frank it's rubbish. The others in the pipeline are subunit vaccines -just use part of the virus. These are generally very safe and can be cheap if a recombinant protein- put the viral gene in usually yeast and essentially grow in a large culture-we have a lot of experience in this from brewing. But they suffer from the same issues as inactivated vaccines, but can be used succesfully in vaccines like hepatitis B and are safe to use in immunocompromised people. The last option is a live attenuated vaccine-basically the virus with some parts inactivated which produce the best immunity, but always have a risk of become virulent again (reversion) and can't be used in immunocompromised individuals. Live coronavirus vaccines are pretty good in livestock like pigs and chickens.

So we may get some new vaccines, but for many the whole idea is an anathema. Nothing new-been anti-vaxxers since Jenner in the 18th Century. The one thing I would always point out, is that most of the big infectious disease problems in the world are not vaccine preventable. That tells an important story.

On the last point I did read with some interest recently that they have made great progress in creating a vaccine for children to protect against malaria in sub Saharan Africa. I spent a fair bit of time in west Africa and the suffering it causes is beyond anything we can imagine sitting here in our warm homes. If they can get that rolled out it would be one of the finest achievements in medicine to date.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024