Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How much longer? 11:53 - Dec 7 with 11780 viewsProfessor

Can this forum tolerate liars and conspiracy theorists?
How much longer? on 17:29 - Dec 9 with 985 viewsDJack

How much longer? on 21:15 - Dec 8 by YDdraigGoch

Mate, just give up. You're never going to get through to them. The world is going to crap, and they just can't see it. No matter what you say; it won't change their beliefs. I don't know what will wake them up.

My irony meter just exploded.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

How much longer? on 17:29 - Dec 9 with 985 viewsYDdraigGoch

How much longer? on 17:21 - Dec 9 by DJack

"Alex Jones was entitled to his views on Sandy Hook. It's free-speech. "

Nope and that was disproved in court.

Yes, and OJ Simpson is innocent, because it was proven in court.
How much longer? on 17:35 - Dec 9 with 963 viewsWingstandwood

How much longer? on 17:29 - Dec 9 by YDdraigGoch

Yes, and OJ Simpson is innocent, because it was proven in court.

Alex Jones had to pay damages because he failed to provide evidence.
Quote: (0:22s): "after Jones failed to produce evidence to back up his claims, he later did admit the shootings were real".

Argus!

How much longer? on 18:15 - Dec 9 with 923 viewsA_Fans_Dad

How much longer? on 17:35 - Dec 9 by Wingstandwood

Alex Jones had to pay damages because he failed to provide evidence.
Quote: (0:22s): "after Jones failed to produce evidence to back up his claims, he later did admit the shootings were real".

How many pundits, newspapers and TV programmes have been wrong when publishing or speaking about events?

Take the global trashing of President Trump when he said can we use UV light inside the body to kill COVID the way we used to use it to kill Polio before vaccines.
Well here is the first successful test trial of that very treatment.

https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2021.03.05.21252997v1
How much longer? on 18:26 - Dec 9 with 916 viewsScotia

How much longer? on 17:29 - Dec 9 by DJack

My irony meter just exploded.

I'm beginning to think he's a WUM.

If not he needs help, similar to the government deradicalisation programme for Islamic extremists.
How much longer? on 18:29 - Dec 9 with 907 viewsA_Fans_Dad

How much longer? on 16:37 - Dec 9 by Professor

I and my employer pay for my pension. Well over 20k per year. I pay a similar amount of tax.
Pension contributions are increasing for lower benefits if you ever took notice of real news you may have noticed recent strikes over pensions .

Those in work have heavily subsided pensioners for the last decade. Huge protections under ‘triple lock’ . That’s a fact. I get what I earn because I am good at what I do. I currently have offers to move to other universities. Unlike you I can walk the walk and not just the talk . Worked hard at school and in jobs. No advantages of birth and poor upbringing. Free school dinners. So don’t you lecture me about ‘working class’.

You actually think that the triple lock keeps people on nothing but the Old Age pension in a life of luxury?
I suggest you try bloody living on it before you critisize them or the Gov.UK trying to look after them.
Especially as it is one of the lowest old age pensions in our old EU.
Well I and my employer also paid for my pension and I am still paying plenty of tax on it, it doesn't stop when you retire.
Of course when I worked for the MOD and Ford's I just swanned about the place doing sweet fanny adams.
Yes we know all about how good you are, you tell us often enough.
[Post edited 9 Dec 2021 18:45]
How much longer? on 18:42 - Dec 9 with 906 viewsBrynmill_Jack

How much longer? on 17:05 - Dec 9 by Catullus

What are you on about? I've been saying everybody should get vaccinated.

If I'm blaming anybody, it's people who refuse the vaccines for no good reasons.

According to the TV the vast majority of hospitalised people (with covid) are unvaccinated. The sick and elderly are more at risk because people won't get vaccinated.

The stats are saying Omicron is affecting people under 40 more than other variants so getting vaccinated is more important to them now, surely?

Just get vaccinated.

The sick and the elderly again. All who’ve been vaccinated. And 80 % of all adults over 12 in the uk vaccinated. Something about your “argument” doesn’t stack up.

The vaccinated are clearly the majority catching and passing this on. Wake up ffs

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

How much longer? on 18:53 - Dec 9 with 897 viewsProfessor

How much longer? on 18:29 - Dec 9 by A_Fans_Dad

You actually think that the triple lock keeps people on nothing but the Old Age pension in a life of luxury?
I suggest you try bloody living on it before you critisize them or the Gov.UK trying to look after them.
Especially as it is one of the lowest old age pensions in our old EU.
Well I and my employer also paid for my pension and I am still paying plenty of tax on it, it doesn't stop when you retire.
Of course when I worked for the MOD and Ford's I just swanned about the place doing sweet fanny adams.
Yes we know all about how good you are, you tell us often enough.
[Post edited 9 Dec 2021 18:45]

Yes-one of the lowest state pensions, but also one of the lowest tax contributions to it. Perhaps you should ask your fellow pensioners why they keep voting Conservative, and why we allow rampant tax evasion and avoidance. Why corporations avoid tax and why insanely wealthy individuals must become wealthier?

But think on. My daughter is coming up to 20. When she qualifies as a nurse she will earn below the national average. If she wants to contemplate buying a very modest home she will need to live with us for a few years. She will pay tax, she will pay NI, but will not have the opportunity to purchase an affordable house. She will work longer. She will have a relatively poorer pension. Think on before another rant. Perhaps direct it to Pikey who boasts of his wealth.
Login to get fewer ads

How much longer? on 18:59 - Dec 9 with 881 viewsonehunglow

How much longer? on 18:53 - Dec 9 by Professor

Yes-one of the lowest state pensions, but also one of the lowest tax contributions to it. Perhaps you should ask your fellow pensioners why they keep voting Conservative, and why we allow rampant tax evasion and avoidance. Why corporations avoid tax and why insanely wealthy individuals must become wealthier?

But think on. My daughter is coming up to 20. When she qualifies as a nurse she will earn below the national average. If she wants to contemplate buying a very modest home she will need to live with us for a few years. She will pay tax, she will pay NI, but will not have the opportunity to purchase an affordable house. She will work longer. She will have a relatively poorer pension. Think on before another rant. Perhaps direct it to Pikey who boasts of his wealth.

Generations of warped and conflicting economic policies have contributed to this situation Prof.
I truly believe we have it wrong and people like you and especially Health Professionals merit big salaries. Financial opportunists sadly have done very very well when they have contributed nothing at all to society.
We have rewarded the wrong people.

I would double your salary

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

How much longer? on 19:00 - Dec 9 with 887 viewsWingstandwood

How much longer? on 18:15 - Dec 9 by A_Fans_Dad

How many pundits, newspapers and TV programmes have been wrong when publishing or speaking about events?

Take the global trashing of President Trump when he said can we use UV light inside the body to kill COVID the way we used to use it to kill Polio before vaccines.
Well here is the first successful test trial of that very treatment.

https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2021.03.05.21252997v1

Funny ain't it, how terrorist's groups and organised crime etc are so easily compromised by 'worm-that-turn' informants and disaffected members just like with political parties e.g. turncoats speaking-out and leaking information the enemy. Ditto the world of espionage where operatives cross over to the other side!

But never conspiracies' when ALL the people required to stay silent ALWAYS do. There again when there are no conspiracy players in the first place there can be no treachery either!

And of course Jones's reputation would have risen a thousand fold if he did have the proof and evidence to back up his revolting nonsense. The fact (*cough, cough, cough, cough*) he admitted to being wrong sort of says something to people whom do not belong in cloud-cuckoo-land!

Always apply common sense, rational thinking and critical thinking skills and practice a bit of that Occam's razor stuff.

Argus!

How much longer? on 19:02 - Dec 9 with 879 viewsA_Fans_Dad

My heart bleeds for your poor daughter.
As I am sure your's does for my 2 grandsons 17 & 20.
How much longer? on 19:13 - Dec 9 with 873 viewsProfessor

How much longer? on 19:02 - Dec 9 by A_Fans_Dad

My heart bleeds for your poor daughter.
As I am sure your's does for my 2 grandsons 17 & 20.

Actually it does for the young people I teach who will struggle financially. You may think Vets are paid well-unfortunately the impact of large corporate practices are driving wages down. Five years at University with fees and living costs, to work in crappy conditions for mediocre pay. High burnout and high suicide.

We have failed young people with greed.
How much longer? on 20:58 - Dec 9 with 817 viewsA_Fans_Dad

How much longer? on 19:13 - Dec 9 by Professor

Actually it does for the young people I teach who will struggle financially. You may think Vets are paid well-unfortunately the impact of large corporate practices are driving wages down. Five years at University with fees and living costs, to work in crappy conditions for mediocre pay. High burnout and high suicide.

We have failed young people with greed.

The future is bleak and getting bleaker due to the wealth transfers going on, which will continue in to the future.
How much longer? on 21:18 - Dec 9 with 807 viewsCatullus

How much longer? on 18:42 - Dec 9 by Brynmill_Jack

The sick and the elderly again. All who’ve been vaccinated. And 80 % of all adults over 12 in the uk vaccinated. Something about your “argument” doesn’t stack up.

The vaccinated are clearly the majority catching and passing this on. Wake up ffs

Yes, everybody can catch it and pass it on but the vaccinated are less likely to do either or to get seriously ill. The unvaccinated are clogging up a lot of hospital beds which wouldn't be happening if they'd been vaccinated.

There are massive waiting lists for other treatments and they are growing because beds are filling up with idiots. You can't see it though.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

How much longer? on 21:21 - Dec 9 with 799 viewstrampie

Top post

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

How much longer? on 21:59 - Dec 9 with 764 viewsGoldenBear

How much longer? on 21:18 - Dec 9 by Catullus

Yes, everybody can catch it and pass it on but the vaccinated are less likely to do either or to get seriously ill. The unvaccinated are clogging up a lot of hospital beds which wouldn't be happening if they'd been vaccinated.

There are massive waiting lists for other treatments and they are growing because beds are filling up with idiots. You can't see it though.

Mate give your head a wobble. A friend of the missus is currently on oxygen with Covid, jabbed up.
A close family member of ours recently passed with Covid also jabbed. Open you eyes see both sides.
There are two sides to every story, this BS needs to stop.
How much longer? on 22:11 - Dec 9 with 751 viewsBrynmill_Jack

How much longer? on 21:18 - Dec 9 by Catullus

How do you reconcile that with the massively high infection rate amongst a population over 12 years old that’s 80% fully vaccinated 90% partially vaccinated?
[Post edited 9 Dec 2021 22:13]

How much longer? on 22:17 - Dec 9 with 742 viewsGoldenBear

How much longer? on 22:11 - Dec 9 by Brynmill_Jack

How do you reconcile that with the massively high infection rate amongst a population over 12 years old that’s 80% fully vaccinated 90% partially vaccinated?
[Post edited 9 Dec 2021 22:13]

Maybe this vaccine programme is perpetuating the situation.
Just and opinion.
Oh and BTW, all you vaccine experts dont reply eh! Like I said just an opinion.
How much longer? on 22:29 - Dec 9 with 732 viewsBrynmill_Jack

How much longer? on 22:17 - Dec 9 by GoldenBear

Maybe this vaccine programme is perpetuating the situation.
Just and opinion.
Oh and BTW, all you vaccine experts dont reply eh! Like I said just an opinion.

I’m sure the spike proteins and “receptors” do just that

How much longer? on 22:31 - Dec 9 with 727 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Housing costs are an undoubted issue. But the NHS pension scheme is generous worth about 40 percent of salary. Compared to a money purchase arrangement it is worth about £600,000 for someone who has a full career in the NHS on £20,000.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

How much longer? on 22:35 - Dec 9 with 727 viewsGoldenBear

How much longer? on 22:29 - Dec 9 by Brynmill_Jack

I’m sure the spike proteins and “receptors” do just that

All I know mate, is vaccinated people are getting Ill or dying.
as are the unvaccinated. Somethings not right here, that's all I'm saying.
How much longer? on 04:21 - Dec 10 with 665 viewsBrynmill_Jack

How much longer? on 22:35 - Dec 9 by GoldenBear

I completely agree.

How much longer? on 06:40 - Dec 10 with 648 viewsScotia

How much longer? on 22:35 - Dec 9 by GoldenBear

But far, far fewer vaccinated people are getting in and dying when you consider the numbers vaccinated or not vaccinated.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024