Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Great draw tonight... 00:49 - Oct 10 with 571 viewsqpr_1968

everyone expecting us to lose.....i thought we'd win, and could have done.
have faith ....no loss away from home....yet.

i am going to love my weekend....

you rrrrrssss.

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

4
Great draw tonight... on 00:50 - Oct 10 with 543 viewsconnell10

To right mate U RSSSSSS

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

2
Great draw tonight... on 02:19 - Oct 10 with 373 viewscharmr

Nonsense, game was there for the taking. West ham couldn’t even keep the ball on the pitch, horrible cynical team as well.

Stupid stupid managerial decisions interrupting our stability, cohesion and shape then allowing Bowen to have the ball which is all they had and all they ended up doing.

Stupid stupid to give them that penalty as well in the 94th minute. 94th.

This is a professional football match for fcuks sake not a dress rehearsal.

SIMPLEMENT STUPIDE
[Post edited 10 Oct 2:58]
0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© FansNetwork 2026