Please log in to use all the site's facilities
|Has The Curse been lifted?|
at 20:30 28 Oct 2018
Leaving aside the fact that we won on Sky, unless I'm missing something the last time we conceded in the 40th-50th minutes was in August v Bristol (twice).
Law of averages says it won't be the last time, but dare we hope that switching off when 5 minutes away from the interval is one of the things that McClaren has spotted and put a stop to?
|RIP Fenella Fielding|
at 23:35 11 Sep 2018
Slightly surprised that no-one seems to have started this thread already, but I thought her passing should be marked. A wonderful voice and fine actress who overcame a tough upbringing to live a long and fine life.
"Do you mind if I smoke?" Be my guest Fenella, you always smouldered better than anyone else.
[Post edited 11 Sep 2018 23:35]
at 21:31 3 Dec 2016
Help needed from all you sophisticated Londoners.
Is wearing a bloody flat cap back to front (like a pillock in a baseball hat, but in tweed) now A Thing? If so, how long has it been going on, and have a righteous populace risen up against it yet?
|Not dead yet.|
at 22:14 3 Jul 2016
Following the sad loss of Caroline Ahearne - not that I was especially a big fan, but yet another talented person dying too young - its time for a list of those who are still alive in 2016 despite all temptation to the contrary.
1. Olivia de Havilland - age 100 and slightly to my surprise turns out to have two British parents (though born Tokyo according to wiki)
2. Fenella Fielding of Carry On Screaming fame, aged 88
3. Richard Adams - the Watership Down bloke, age 96.
4. Discodroids - age unknown, but whatever it is I feel it has been achieved i the face of some stiff opposition.
5. My belief that QPR are the finest football team the world has ever seen.
So take that Mr Death, you bony-arsed old bastard. I'm off to check that I'm still alive.
|Forum Votes: ||1270|
|Comment Votes: ||11|
|Prediction League: ||0|