Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rugby World Cup Thread 15:39 - Sep 15 with 33224 viewskingsburyR

I don't think someone has started one yet.

Can't see past New Zealand but Ill have a cheeky £10 on the Aussies who always come good in a world cup.

And Bet of the week is for the Aussies to come top of England's group @ 2/1

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Rugby World Cup Thread on 12:27 - Nov 3 with 1188 viewsrobith

Well done NZ, best team won, what a final!

Sob, my final thoughts and team of the tournament. Thanks for all the guys from here who've read my nonsense

https://medium.com/@rbrtdnnllnn/rob-s-rwc-final-round-up-team-of-the-tournament-
Rugby World Cup Thread on 12:50 - Nov 3 with 1177 viewsNoelmc

Rugby World Cup Thread on 12:27 - Nov 3 by robith

Well done NZ, best team won, what a final!

Sob, my final thoughts and team of the tournament. Thanks for all the guys from here who've read my nonsense

https://medium.com/@rbrtdnnllnn/rob-s-rwc-final-round-up-team-of-the-tournament-

Thanks Rob. I really enjoyed your blogs on the Tournament. I was lucky enough to attend 5 matches (3 Ireland Group games, the 2nd SF and the Final). It was a great tournament and left me with some brilliant memories. The Final was between the best two teams and exceeded expectations by being a fantastic game with the right result at the end. I will look forward to your blogs on the 6 Nations. In the meantime back to the depressing task of supporting the R's. Let's hope things are looking much brighter on this front by the time the 6 Nations come round.
Rugby World Cup Thread on 14:34 - Nov 3 with 1141 viewsrobith

Rugby World Cup Thread on 12:50 - Nov 3 by Noelmc

Thanks Rob. I really enjoyed your blogs on the Tournament. I was lucky enough to attend 5 matches (3 Ireland Group games, the 2nd SF and the Final). It was a great tournament and left me with some brilliant memories. The Final was between the best two teams and exceeded expectations by being a fantastic game with the right result at the end. I will look forward to your blogs on the 6 Nations. In the meantime back to the depressing task of supporting the R's. Let's hope things are looking much brighter on this front by the time the 6 Nations come round.

Cheers sire, it's been fun writing them.

I sadly only went to Ireland Romania; had tickets lined up for the semi but sadly the boys fancied another week of holiday
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024