Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Open Al R's tonight 09:16 - Nov 6 with 11943 viewsfinney

we will have a member of the coaching set up on tonight any questions?
Open Al R's tonight on 09:18 - Nov 6 with 4379 viewstoboboly

Rather than questions he should be told about tactics and how they can get results.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Open Al R's tonight on 09:20 - Nov 6 with 4361 viewsJamie

Why is Faurlin constantly on the bench?
Why are we rigidly sticking to an ineffective 4-4-2
Why if we stick to the 4-4-2 do we play players out of position within it.
Open Al R's tonight on 09:22 - Nov 6 with 4360 viewsPommyhoop

You know that row of player like figures you use to act as a wall when practicing
free kicks.Can we replace our defense with it for Stoke's corners on Saturday?

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Open Al R's tonight on 09:22 - Nov 6 with 4358 viewskropotkin41

I predict that this is going to be a lively and very funny thread! Not sure you'll get too many questions you'll be able to use though.

You could try: Why do we concede so many goals from set pieces and balls knocked into the box? Why does our defence in such situations look like a flock of chickens that has just spotted the farmer's wife coming out of the house with a cleaver in her hand?
And what exactly do you think the Stoke "coaching set-up" will have made of us so far and will be planning for the coming weekend?

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Open Al R's tonight on 09:22 - Nov 6 with 4357 viewszicoshoops

What exactly do you do?
Do you consider the wages you receive adequate, or do you think you deserve a wage rise?
Do you laugh yourself to sleep every night?
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Open Al R's tonight on 09:25 - Nov 6 with 4346 viewslondonscottish

Which members of the squad actually give a sh*t and which ones are just in London for the money and the nightclubs?

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Open Al R's tonight on 09:32 - Nov 6 with 4329 viewsbeeeater

Why have certain players DJ, Luke Young and Faurlin been sidelined in favour of players that really dont seem to care about the club
Open Al R's tonight on 09:42 - Nov 6 with 4305 viewsbaz_qpr

How often do you practice defending and taking set pieces and why are so poor at them?
Login to get fewer ads

Open Al R's tonight on 09:56 - Nov 6 with 4287 viewsderbyhoop

Seeing a collection of individuals rather than a team, watching a side who can neither take nor defend set pieces, whose only goals this season have come from individual efforts - what exactly do the coaching staff do?

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Open Al R's tonight on 10:02 - Nov 6 with 4273 viewsThaiHoop

Open Al R's tonight on 09:32 - Nov 6 by beeeater

Why have certain players DJ, Luke Young and Faurlin been sidelined in favour of players that really dont seem to care about the club

+1
Open Al R's tonight on 10:03 - Nov 6 with 4266 viewsElHoop

Teams like West Ham and Newcastle score goals from having someone coming in at the far post from out wide, when the ball comes across the goal. We never seem to have anyone doing that. Why not?
Open Al R's tonight on 10:04 - Nov 6 with 4262 viewsThaiHoop

Where is Kieron Dyer? Has he finally been confined to bed in a secret room and everybody has been told not to speak of him like that kid in the book "The Secret Garden"?!
Open Al R's tonight on 10:13 - Nov 6 with 4248 viewsdaveB

how are you going to get us out of this mess?
Open Al R's tonight on 10:17 - Nov 6 with 4246 viewsJonDoeman

Are they aware how FcKing useless and overrated I think this 'Taffia' are, and how sick I am of hearing their bullshit sound bites? "Meticulous Planning" my arse.

It Is What It Is !!

Open Al R's tonight on 10:21 - Nov 6 with 4240 viewsJonDoeman

Open Al R's tonight on 10:17 - Nov 6 by JonDoeman

Are they aware how FcKing useless and overrated I think this 'Taffia' are, and how sick I am of hearing their bullshit sound bites? "Meticulous Planning" my arse.

And if you won't ask that, can you find out if he likes Coldplay?

It Is What It Is !!

Open Al R's tonight on 10:23 - Nov 6 with 4238 viewsJonDoeman

Open Al R's tonight on 09:42 - Nov 6 by baz_qpr

How often do you practice defending and taking set pieces and why are so poor at them?

Mackie said they were doing that all last week. Couldn't you tell!

It Is What It Is !!

Open Al R's tonight on 11:21 - Nov 6 with 4191 viewsJuzzie

- How long do the players train/practice each day?

- Considering the situation we're in should it be longer than whatever it currently is until we're safely out of this situation? The players look like they don't know each other.

- How comes we couldn't beat Reading in the League game when the Cup game told us everything we needed to know about them?

- How meticulous is the 'meticulous planning'? - see Reading above. Did we learn nothing from the first game? Our 1st half was awful.

- How is it we cannot defend from dead ball situations, at all?

Open Al R's tonight on 11:45 - Nov 6 with 4168 viewsbob566

can we give michael harriman a go please? At least he'd be hungry and play for the shirt.
Open Al R's tonight on 11:53 - Nov 6 with 4159 viewsEastR

Open Al R's tonight on 10:23 - Nov 6 by JonDoeman

Mackie said they were doing that all last week. Couldn't you tell!

Well, I think we all know how effective the set piece drills with the defence that can’t defend them against the attack that are clueless in attacking them are

Ask him how many days a week and how many hours a day the players are asked to turn up for training, and if they were all in at 8am on Monday morning for a b*llocking ?

Poll: Is time up for Ainsworth?

Open Al R's tonight on 12:00 - Nov 6 with 4142 viewsBAWHoops

As i mentioned last week... How much time is spent on set pieces?
Why are we more inclined to use Onouha out of position at LB than promote Ehmer?

http://blogandwhitehoops.wordpress.com/

Open Al R's tonight on 12:21 - Nov 6 with 4123 viewsRedbourneR

I see Hughes is today talking about the players taking responsibility before the Stoke game. Isn't it time he and his coaches took responsibility for the way the training is or isn't going; for the way the defending isn't good enough; for the aimless play on the pitch when it's clear there's no cohesion and low morale amongst the team; and for the fact he has yet to get an away win and still seems to feel it's down to luck or bad calls or anything other than his lack of leadership or man management skills?

Given you probably can't ask all that, why not try, it must be a difficult place to work at the moment - tense and maybe even unhappy - so what do they, the management, do to try and lift spirits?
Open Al R's tonight on 12:23 - Nov 6 with 4109 viewsFDC

Kropotkin said:

"our defence in such situations look like a flock of chickens that has just spotted the farmer's wife coming out of the house with a cleaver in her hand? "

Open Al R's tonight on 12:32 - Nov 6 with 4092 viewsBrianMcCarthy

I don't suppose he can really answer any questions I'd like answered, but:-

1) Is morale/confidence as bad as it looks?

2) What steps are being taken to address this? Break in routine? Squad honesty sessions? Coaches honesty sessions?

3) Is there any feeling among the squad and/or players that a more attacking philosophy might reap rewards?

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Open Al R's tonight on 12:34 - Nov 6 with 4086 viewsRed_Ranger

1. Who is our capatain? Is it really Park and why?
2. What are you doing about keeping Diakite, Cise and M'bia from being sent off.
3. Is Cisse really Balotelli's Grandad???
Open Al R's tonight on 12:36 - Nov 6 with 4079 viewsRed_Ranger

Open Al R's tonight on 12:32 - Nov 6 by BrianMcCarthy

I don't suppose he can really answer any questions I'd like answered, but:-

1) Is morale/confidence as bad as it looks?

2) What steps are being taken to address this? Break in routine? Squad honesty sessions? Coaches honesty sessions?

3) Is there any feeling among the squad and/or players that a more attacking philosophy might reap rewards?

Now these are very sensible questions!
I second them.
Nice work Mr Mccarthy.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024