Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread 08:51 - Apr 19 with 44915 viewsDarran

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 14:31 - Apr 19 with 1889 viewswaynekerr55

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 14:30 - Apr 19 by exiledclaseboy

Neither Canas nor Pozuelo would make the 11 anyway.

True - but they are better than the options on the bench. Ngog and Emnes FFS

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 14:33 - Apr 19 with 1873 viewswaynekerr55

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 14:19 - Apr 19 by VetchitBack

Griffin Park... every cloud!

As many have said we've had so many defensive calamities its getting difficult to keep calling bad luck.

A new keeper and centreback next season would do us wonders.

It'l be gone soon to be replaced by a new stadium in Lionel Road if memory serves me correct?

Great ground and a great club

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 14:35 - Apr 19 with 1840 viewsJohnw102

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 14:33 - Apr 19 by waynekerr55

It'l be gone soon to be replaced by a new stadium in Lionel Road if memory serves me correct?

Great ground and a great club

And a pub at every corner

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 14:37 - Apr 19 with 1811 viewsGlyn1

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 14:21 - Apr 19 by macthejack

My nearest league ground

Hope I don't see the Swans play a league match there for a little while mind.

Griffin Park is my nearest ground as well.

The Cross Lances in Hounslow regularly shows Swans matches, but aren't doing that today. Anyone know if the F3K bar in West Kensington is showing it?

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 14:38 - Apr 19 with 1805 viewsDarran

We haven't f*cking kicked off yet and people are moaning like a load of old women.

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 14:39 - Apr 19 with 1781 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Is JDG a better option than Dyer on the right side of midfield?

I'm struggling to see it. Dyer offers so much more defensively particularly on the road.

Rangel in for a difficult afternoon.

Hopefully that's jinxed it and JDG will have a stormer.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 14:42 - Apr 19 with 1748 viewsTrundle10

Bloody awful bench. Are Canas and Pozuelo injured?
The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 14:42 - Apr 19 with 1746 viewswaynekerr55

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 14:38 - Apr 19 by Darran

We haven't f*cking kicked off yet and people are moaning like a load of old women.

Moaning on message boards - 21st century catharsis for the soul Mr DAZ!

Login to get fewer ads

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 14:42 - Apr 19 with 1743 viewsunion_jack

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 14:38 - Apr 19 by Darran

Personally, I subscribe to start as you mean to go on!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 14:42 - Apr 19 with 1739 viewswaynekerr55

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 14:39 - Apr 19 by Joe_bradshaw

Is JDG a better option than Dyer on the right side of midfield?

I'm struggling to see it. Dyer offers so much more defensively particularly on the road.

Rangel in for a difficult afternoon.

Hopefully that's jinxed it and JDG will have a stormer.

JDG was quality on the right against the ARSE at the Emirates

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 14:46 - Apr 19 with 1701 viewsJoe_bradshaw

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 14:42 - Apr 19 by waynekerr55

JDG was quality on the right against the ARSE at the Emirates

He was quality on the right against Norwich although he hardly ever went near the right touchline that day and scored two goals from central positions.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 14:48 - Apr 19 with 1668 viewsDrizzle

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 14:42 - Apr 19 by Trundle10

Bloody awful bench. Are Canas and Pozuelo injured?

Yes. Both knocked out apparantly.
The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 14:49 - Apr 19 with 1659 viewswaynekerr55

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 14:46 - Apr 19 by Joe_bradshaw

He was quality on the right against Norwich although he hardly ever went near the right touchline that day and scored two goals from central positions.

He's got the legs to cover so I'm not too fussed. Let's hope he does it

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 14:51 - Apr 19 with 1631 viewsperchrockjack

Maybe seeing Ngos and Emnes as our subs might be the reason. Perfectly understable. We re in free fall and all that positive post crap seems now what it always was,ie bullshite

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 14:54 - Apr 19 with 1589 viewsDanielswan

Mon´ Swansea, win this one .... dont want to be sad for another week.

Half portuguese and half danish, mixing Sagres and Carlsberg is my birthright.
Poll: Style of play.

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 14:54 - Apr 19 with 1582 viewswaynekerr55

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 14:51 - Apr 19 by perchrockjack

Maybe seeing Ngos and Emnes as our subs might be the reason. Perfectly understable. We re in free fall and all that positive post crap seems now what it always was,ie bullshite

Duck for cover PERCH

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 15:00 - Apr 19 with 1501 viewsunion_jack

Charlie Nicholas and Paul Merson speaking sense on Sky Soccer Saturday.

Team doesn't look up for it, Vorm soft hands. Williams not performing. Individuals playing like they are too good to go down.

Good observations or read this site.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 15:01 - Apr 19 with 1499 viewsperchrockjack

feckemwayne.
We ve been sinking fast and didn't do the obvious and that was to bring in players in January windows- I don't count emner and ngog for obvious reasons
People who ve posted stuff like, "wer re 10th in PL and in last 32 of Europa " should share some of the blameas the players clearly bought into the fact they are/were too good to go down. THIS IS THE REALITY and we -or they the players have to dig in be men and do the feckin job for US.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 15:03 - Apr 19 with 1475 viewsVetchitBack

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 14:48 - Apr 19 by Drizzle

Yes. Both knocked out apparantly.

The orthodox are always orthodox, regardless of the orthodoxy.

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 15:03 - Apr 19 with 1470 viewsDarran

I hope the refs ok to cycle home.

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 15:03 - Apr 19 with 1468 viewsBryncochInn

Not the most inspiring line up, speculation on Twitter that Michu won't play for the club again, personally i think this 'injury' is a cover up, he doesn't seem happy here. Can't see us winning this and if any below us win we're in massive trobule, hope i'm proved wrong of course.

Anyone else want to see N'Gog, given a go!?
The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 15:05 - Apr 19 with 1429 viewsDr_Winston

Hoooof!

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 15:06 - Apr 19 with 1406 viewsVetchitBack

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 15:03 - Apr 19 by BryncochInn

Not the most inspiring line up, speculation on Twitter that Michu won't play for the club again, personally i think this 'injury' is a cover up, he doesn't seem happy here. Can't see us winning this and if any below us win we're in massive trobule, hope i'm proved wrong of course.

No.

But I'm still holding out for a Luke Mooresian winner from the bench.
[Post edited 19 Apr 2014 15:08]

The orthodox are always orthodox, regardless of the orthodoxy.

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 15:08 - Apr 19 with 1363 viewsEilian

any links available?
The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 15:08 - Apr 19 with 1362 viewsDr_Winston

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 15:03 - Apr 19 by BryncochInn

That'll be about the tenth time he's refused to play for us again if Twitter is to be believed.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024