Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread 08:51 - Apr 19 with 44906 viewsDarran

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 15:54 - Apr 19 with 1744 viewsJackFish

Got out of the car and we were 1-0 down and Cardiff just hit the post. Get in the house and we've equalised and they're 1-0 down. Great minute.
The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 15:54 - Apr 19 with 1743 viewsJoe_bradshaw

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 15:50 - Apr 19 by union_jack

I don't care because it is Cardiff, but. That is 2 dodgy pens they've been given down this part of the country. Haven't seen it but all reports suggest it was wrong.

An Odemwingie dive by all accounts which makes it even funnier.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 15:55 - Apr 19 with 1723 viewsGroo

The crazy thing is, looking at the Newcastle site match thread, they were bouncing as much as our site when we scored, prior to that goal they were frustrated that they were winning lol.

They want to lose as they hope continued losses until end of season will see Pardew go.

Groo does what Groo does best

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 15:55 - Apr 19 with 1708 viewsunion_jack

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 15:53 - Apr 19 by Dr_Winston

Is the correct answer.

Yes, of course it is. Just saying like.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 15:56 - Apr 19 with 1688 viewswaynekerr55

Great header by Wilfried. The man will probably be the reason we stay up.

What I said earlier still stands though. We are embarrassingly soft, lunk head Ameobi highlighting that.

Lets hope that knocks the stuffing out of them and lets at least get a point!

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 15:56 - Apr 19 with 1658 viewsJoe_bradshaw

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 15:53 - Apr 19 by Jackfath

I have no idea and frankly couldn't care less.

This is the matchday thread and people should support the team. Start another thread if all one intends to do is bitch and moan.

The real supporters are in Newcastle.

This is the weekly bitching and moaning thread.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 15:57 - Apr 19 with 1636 viewsVetchitBack

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 15:50 - Apr 19 by quiff

Brilliant goal, rubbish performance, let's hope we re-group at half time, our full backs are getting pulled all over the place and Newcastle don't even have any pace. Shelvey needs to keep it simple, c'mon the Swans!!

I think rubbish performance + goal is actually a good sign. Sick of the gallant victory and "they controlled the game but..."

The orthodox are always orthodox, regardless of the orthodoxy.

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 15:57 - Apr 19 with 1621 viewsthe_gasman

Just walked down armine garage get some milk ( visiting my dad who has Parkinson's ) depressed got back and .... Come on you Jack bastards !!!

Poll: The best thing about the new Planet Swans forum is...

Login to get fewer ads

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 15:58 - Apr 19 with 1593 viewsWanderer

More corners please, Wilf literally is head and shoulders above the pack
The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 15:58 - Apr 19 with 1587 viewsmonmouth

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 15:56 - Apr 19 by Joe_bradshaw

The real supporters are in Newcastle.

This is the weekly bitching and moaning thread.

Very well observed indeed Mr B.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 15:59 - Apr 19 with 1561 viewsWarwickHunt

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 15:54 - Apr 19 by Joe_bradshaw

An Odemwingie dive by all accounts which makes it even funnier.

Just saw it

Always liked the fella.
The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 16:00 - Apr 19 with 1556 viewsSwanseajill

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 15:53 - Apr 19 by Jackfath

This is the matchday thread and people should support the team. Start another thread if all one intends to do is bitch and moan.

This, we are all desperate for a result. I've been on pins all day. Bu.t blaming everyone down to the tea ladies doesn't help.
Just minutes before we scored (having no chance according to many of you on here) I could hear the supporters in the ground sing ' super Gary Monk'
WE are not supporting those that have gone there, and those that still have faith.
The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 16:00 - Apr 19 with 1544 viewsLeonisGod

I think you've confused me with someone else. Pedantic tvvat maybe, but I haven't bitched or moaned once on this thread.
The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 16:00 - Apr 19 with 1510 viewsDarran

We scored and Scouce logged off.

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 16:01 - Apr 19 with 1497 viewsLord_Bony

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 15:57 - Apr 19 by the_gasman

Just walked down armine garage get some milk ( visiting my dad who has Parkinson's ) depressed got back and .... Come on you Jack bastards !!!

Good on you mate....

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 16:01 - Apr 19 with 1483 viewsVetchitBack

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 15:56 - Apr 19 by waynekerr55

Great header by Wilfried. The man will probably be the reason we stay up.

What I said earlier still stands though. We are embarrassingly soft, lunk head Ameobi highlighting that.

Lets hope that knocks the stuffing out of them and lets at least get a point!

"Dinosaurs" like Pulis understand that you tighten things up at the back and go from there. Unless you've got Suarez and Sturridge up front then it doesn't matter too much.

The orthodox are always orthodox, regardless of the orthodoxy.

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 16:02 - Apr 19 with 1450 viewstreboethjack

Could someone please tell me why my good friend Dwight has been banned please? Has he broken a rule? thanks in advance.

Tim gorau Cymru ers 1912

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 16:02 - Apr 19 with 1424 viewsJackfath

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 16:00 - Apr 19 by LeonisGod

I think you've confused me with someone else. Pedantic tvvat maybe, but I haven't bitched or moaned once on this thread.

Which is why I didn't say you were bitching and moaning.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 16:03 - Apr 19 with 1396 viewsDarran

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 16:02 - Apr 19 by treboethjack

Could someone please tell me why my good friend Dwight has been banned please? Has he broken a rule? thanks in advance.

Mind your own business he's posting in this thread.

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 16:03 - Apr 19 with 1380 viewswaynekerr55

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 16:01 - Apr 19 by VetchitBack

"Dinosaurs" like Pulis understand that you tighten things up at the back and go from there. Unless you've got Suarez and Sturridge up front then it doesn't matter too much.

True. I've said a million and one time (before Daz hammers me) that our positioning out of possession is woeful.

Let's scrape through and re group next year

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 16:04 - Apr 19 with 1375 viewsJethroJack

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 15:53 - Apr 19 by Dr_Winston

Is the correct answer.

A second goal....Routs breakaway....and Newcastle will fold....hopefully!!!
The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 16:04 - Apr 19 with 1356 viewsperchrockjack

We re all on pins Lorraine and we use this site as a crutch to share our frustrations.

Was going to go up today but decided not to jinx us

We really somehow need to toughen up

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 16:06 - Apr 19 with 1297 viewstreboethjack

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 16:03 - Apr 19 by Darran

Mind your own business he's posting in this thread.

well it is my business, and I asked nicely so no need for the attitude thank you.

Tim gorau Cymru ers 1912

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 16:07 - Apr 19 with 1276 viewsDarran

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 16:06 - Apr 19 by treboethjack

well it is my business, and I asked nicely so no need for the attitude thank you.

It's none of your business.

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 16:08 - Apr 19 with 1254 viewsGlyn1

The F3K pub in West Kensington is showing the match. Lots of Jacks here.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024