Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
this will be our fourth season in the top tier 17:40 - Jul 25 with 51917 viewsStarsky

Which was your favourite & also the strongest squad? I emphasise squad, not results/games.

The first season where we initially struggled to cope with the pace but finished strong under BR.
The second season, our centenary season won the cup, good placing, tailed off after cup win.
The third season, the season of change and discontent. Monk takes over and we avoid relegation
This season... The unknown. Looks to be some great acquisitions and I'm excited to start the season.

Personally, I think the second seasons squad was my favourite, Michu Hernandes & De Guzman joining us, really good feel about the squad/team

The strongest squad? I think this season, with a couple of expected extra arrivals potentially to eclipse all the other squads. We've lost some brilliant but inconsistent players but the replacements could indeed have a bigger & more consistent impact than the ones who left.

I'm not expecting any replies to be honest. I've been talking to myself on here all afternoon.

It's just the internet, init.

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 17:14 - Aug 4 with 2207 viewsStarsky

After seeing the Reading game I think this squad has probably got the most goals in it.

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 20:59 - Aug 4 with 2168 viewsStarsky

I've had my dinner and I haven't changed my mind.

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 21:37 - Aug 4 with 2145 viewsBrynmill_Jack

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 20:59 - Aug 4 by Starsky

I've had my dinner and I haven't changed my mind.

100 pager

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 22:53 - Aug 4 with 2124 viewsStarsky

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 21:37 - Aug 4 by Brynmill_Jack

100 pager

With your help BJ

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 22:55 - Aug 4 with 2122 viewsskippyjack

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 17:53 - Jul 25 by Phil_S

We were brilliant for the first six months of that second season, so many brilliant memories like winning at Anfield, the Emirates and Stamford Bridge - all places I never expected to see us win - happy happy days

I'm sure Ki and Leon marshalled us to victory in all 3.. and the west brom home game.. or am I smoking crack?.. Leon and Ki are the best pairing we've potentially ever had.. I'm unskilled.. so what the f*ck do I know.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 23:04 - Aug 4 with 2103 viewsskippyjack

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 07:33 - Aug 1 by Zut_Alors

I think our back four was strongest in our first season. Williams, Caulker and Monk much stronger cbs than Williams, Chico and Amat/Bartley. Rangel and Taylor in fine form then too.

Nope.. we defended by keeping the ball.. until teams sussed us out a bit.. I remember when we won promotion... I said.. we've got to keep the ball to hide our defensive frailties in this league.. possession was our weapon.. I'm unskilled though.. so I obviously didn't say anything like this.. 'talking out of his arse he is'

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 23:08 - Aug 4 with 2098 viewsStarsky

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 23:04 - Aug 4 by skippyjack

Nope.. we defended by keeping the ball.. until teams sussed us out a bit.. I remember when we won promotion... I said.. we've got to keep the ball to hide our defensive frailties in this league.. possession was our weapon.. I'm unskilled though.. so I obviously didn't say anything like this.. 'talking out of his arse he is'

Have you thought about changing the poll in your signature?

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 23:12 - Aug 4 with 2090 viewsBrynmill_Jack

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 22:53 - Aug 4 by Starsky

With your help BJ

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Login to get fewer ads

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 23:19 - Aug 4 with 2087 viewsskippyjack

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 23:08 - Aug 4 by Starsky

Have you thought about changing the poll in your signature?

No.. and I never will.. until we reach the champions league.. 'f*cking delusional he is now mun'.. 'too much money at the top'... 'realism' and all that bollocks.. I'll give you a quote some old head spouted off.. 'football plays football, not money' (Yeah corruption and all that bollocks floats around)

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 22:28 - Aug 5 with 2010 viewsStarsky

I've decided. This is the weakest squad and were going down with Burnley and Derby

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 08:28 - Aug 6 with 1971 viewsSwansNZ

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 22:28 - Aug 5 by Starsky

I've decided. This is the weakest squad and were going down with Burnley and Derby

If only you could get Dwight to say that, you'd get to 20 pages in no time.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 19:06 - Aug 7 with 1922 viewsStarsky

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 08:28 - Aug 6 by SwansNZ

If only you could get Dwight to say that, you'd get to 20 pages in no time.

Haha

So folks, how are we feeling about our 4th Premier league squad?

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 21:19 - Aug 7 with 1901 viewsStarsky

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 19:06 - Aug 7 by Starsky

Haha

So folks, how are we feeling about our 4th Premier league squad?

I'm getting worried

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 21:42 - Aug 7 with 1890 viewsjackonicko

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 21:19 - Aug 7 by Starsky

I'm getting worried

Screw it, I'll help.

I think we will go down.
this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 21:18 - Aug 8 with 1847 viewsStarsky

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 21:42 - Aug 7 by jackonicko

Screw it, I'll help.

I think we will go down.

Warwick was right all along

Oh and feck off Jethro, you flange

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 21:45 - Aug 8 with 1830 viewsJethroJack

Fair play, Starsky, at least you've discovered the perfect cure for insomnia with this thread.

Starsky.......oh no I haven't.
Starsky.......oh yes I have.
Starsky.......oh maybe I have & then again maybe I haven't, what do the rest of you think?

You raving phucking loony.......don't stop, keep going
this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 21:48 - Aug 8 with 1827 viewsStarsky

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 21:45 - Aug 8 by JethroJack

Fair play, Starsky, at least you've discovered the perfect cure for insomnia with this thread.

Starsky.......oh no I haven't.
Starsky.......oh yes I have.
Starsky.......oh maybe I have & then again maybe I haven't, what do the rest of you think?

You raving phucking loony.......don't stop, keep going

Thank you for contributing to my thread

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 21:58 - Aug 8 with 1820 viewsJethroJack

You're very welcome, it's the least I can do, especially as it's doing so poorly.
There's you go.......two for the price of one.
this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 20:07 - Aug 18 with 1706 viewsStarsky

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 21:58 - Aug 8 by JethroJack

You're very welcome, it's the least I can do, especially as it's doing so poorly.
There's you go.......two for the price of one.

If we sign the Argie. This will be my favourite squad

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 20:11 - Aug 18 with 1703 viewsSwansNZ

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 20:07 - Aug 18 by Starsky

do you think you can make it to 20 pages before the season is out?

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 21:12 - Aug 18 with 1688 viewsPhil_S

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 20:07 - Aug 18 by Starsky

this
this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 21:25 - Aug 18 with 1682 viewsStarsky

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 20:11 - Aug 18 by SwansNZ

do you think you can make it to 20 pages before the season is out?

It'll take years. But well get there.

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 21:25 - Aug 18 with 1679 viewsStarsky

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 21:12 - Aug 18 by Phil_S

this

Once more... With feeling!

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 21:27 - Aug 18 with 1672 viewsPhil_S

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 21:25 - Aug 18 by Starsky

Once more... With feeling!

This
this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 21:34 - Aug 18 with 1665 viewsMrSwerve

2016 squad will be my fave.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024