Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
this will be our fourth season in the top tier 17:40 - Jul 25 with 51919 viewsStarsky

Which was your favourite & also the strongest squad? I emphasise squad, not results/games.

The first season where we initially struggled to cope with the pace but finished strong under BR.
The second season, our centenary season won the cup, good placing, tailed off after cup win.
The third season, the season of change and discontent. Monk takes over and we avoid relegation
This season... The unknown. Looks to be some great acquisitions and I'm excited to start the season.

Personally, I think the second seasons squad was my favourite, Michu Hernandes & De Guzman joining us, really good feel about the squad/team

The strongest squad? I think this season, with a couple of expected extra arrivals potentially to eclipse all the other squads. We've lost some brilliant but inconsistent players but the replacements could indeed have a bigger & more consistent impact than the ones who left.

I'm not expecting any replies to be honest. I've been talking to myself on here all afternoon.

It's just the internet, init.

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 21:43 - Aug 18 with 1487 viewsSwansNZ

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 21:34 - Aug 18 by MrSwerve

2016 squad will be my fave.

Who do we sign?

In readiness for our Champions League campaign?

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 21:56 - Aug 18 with 1473 viewsBrynmill_Jack

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 21:43 - Aug 18 by SwansNZ

Who do we sign?

Scott Sinclair and Fede Bessone. Maybe Dobbie and Pratley at a push............

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 22:03 - Aug 18 with 1464 viewsSwansNZ

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 21:56 - Aug 18 by Brynmill_Jack

Scott Sinclair and Fede Bessone. Maybe Dobbie and Pratley at a push............

I said Champions League, not Championship.

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 22:10 - Aug 18 with 1459 viewsBrynmill_Jack

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 22:03 - Aug 18 by SwansNZ

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 22:39 - Aug 18 with 1440 viewsMrSwerve

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 21:43 - Aug 18 by SwansNZ

Who do we sign?

After some excitement during the summer with talk that Messi and Neymar are set to finalise loan deals, we instead raid Middlesbrough for Graham and Adomah for a £6m combined fee. Orlandi is installed as new manager as he knows the club well. Top scorer from 2015 Wilfried Bony is sold to Man Utd in exchange for 500k and Darren Fletcher.

Can't wait!

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 08:17 - Aug 19 with 1382 viewsStarsky

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 22:03 - Aug 18 by SwansNZ

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 13:47 - Aug 20 with 1320 viewsStarsky

With our new centre half on board, surely this is our strongest squad?
Discuss.

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 13:51 - Aug 20 with 1313 viewsperchrockjack

Unquestionably.

Possible more coming in before end of window by a rookie manager.

It's never looked so good and quite why they are so many so irritated is a concern as it stinks of madness

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Login to get fewer ads

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 14:33 - Aug 20 with 1288 viewsBrynmill_Jack

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 13:47 - Aug 20 by Starsky

With our new centre half on board, surely this is our strongest squad?
Discuss.

If we pickup Stambouli and he lives up to his reputation we will have a terrific squad capable of making the top 8, and winning a cup

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 14:35 - Aug 20 with 1284 viewsperchrockjack

In all modesty Bryn I did suggest this and I truly believe this season will be epic.
So much so we ll find it hard to squabble.

But probably not

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 14:41 - Aug 20 with 1271 viewsStarsky

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 14:35 - Aug 20 by perchrockjack

In all modesty Bryn I did suggest this and I truly believe this season will be epic.
So much so we ll find it hard to squabble.

But probably not

Also, those players that have left... Most of them, although talented, were inconsistent.
Maybe we have a talented but more consistent squad this year.

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 14:44 - Aug 20 with 1263 viewsperchrockjack

Yes indeed.
I now know the difference between you and spratty.

I feel a bit emotional just typing this friend.

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 14:46 - Aug 20 with 1255 viewsStarsky

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 14:44 - Aug 20 by perchrockjack

Yes indeed.
I now know the difference between you and spratty.

I feel a bit emotional just typing this friend.

He's about your age as well, is Spratty.

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 14:48 - Aug 20 with 1241 viewsperchrockjack

REALLY,when I have time and the inclination I ll give him a test but he doesn't seem that old to me. There again IM not old. Im younger then than now

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 14:54 - Aug 20 with 1226 viewsSpratty

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 14:46 - Aug 20 by Starsky

He's about your age as well, is Spratty.

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 14:55 - Aug 20 with 1225 viewsStarsky

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 14:48 - Aug 20 by perchrockjack

REALLY,when I have time and the inclination I ll give him a test but he doesn't seem that old to me. There again IM not old. Im younger then than now

He doesn't seem old at all because he's like a 14 year old when talking about Laudrup.
There, that should see him join in real soon.

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 14:57 - Aug 20 with 1219 viewsperchrockjack

lol.thanks.

Im off soon .

I was quite a handful at 14

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 22:11 - Aug 23 with 1133 viewsStarsky

This must be the best squad. We've never had a start like this before.

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 22:28 - Aug 23 with 1108 viewsSwansNZ

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 22:11 - Aug 23 by Starsky

This must be the best squad. We've never had a start like this before.

2 years ago, 6 points and a +8 GD was not a bad start

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 22:30 - Aug 23 with 1106 viewsStarsky

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 22:28 - Aug 23 by SwansNZ

2 years ago, 6 points and a +8 GD was not a bad start

I forgot about that one but it was QPR though

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 23:50 - Aug 23 with 1103 viewsAngelRangelQS

Get in a dm, another attacking player and a full back and we have one excellent squad then.

In terms of money spent on it, you're probably going to be looking at around £60m by the time we're done (giving GS a cost of £10m) so we really should be miles ahead of the newly and recently promoted sides.
this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 01:49 - Aug 25 with 1048 viewsStarsky

Absolutely

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 20:32 - Aug 25 with 1004 viewsStarsky

Oops. Double post

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 20:40 - Aug 25 with 999 viewsPhil_S

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 20:32 - Aug 25 by Starsky

Oops. Double post

This
this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 20:42 - Aug 25 with 993 viewsStarsky

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 20:40 - Aug 25 by Phil_S

This

I'm feeling a tad guilty at lighting the fuse on the JDG leaving thread.
All I said was 'premiership?'

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024