Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
this will be our fourth season in the top tier 17:40 - Jul 25 with 51932 viewsStarsky

Which was your favourite & also the strongest squad? I emphasise squad, not results/games.

The first season where we initially struggled to cope with the pace but finished strong under BR.
The second season, our centenary season won the cup, good placing, tailed off after cup win.
The third season, the season of change and discontent. Monk takes over and we avoid relegation
This season... The unknown. Looks to be some great acquisitions and I'm excited to start the season.

Personally, I think the second seasons squad was my favourite, Michu Hernandes & De Guzman joining us, really good feel about the squad/team

The strongest squad? I think this season, with a couple of expected extra arrivals potentially to eclipse all the other squads. We've lost some brilliant but inconsistent players but the replacements could indeed have a bigger & more consistent impact than the ones who left.

I'm not expecting any replies to be honest. I've been talking to myself on here all afternoon.

It's just the internet, init.

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 20:46 - Aug 31 with 1152 viewsSwansNZ

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 20:43 - Aug 31 by Liberty

Read it again, Phil was talking to Dwight about someone.

Ps I want Starsky to get to 20

I've read it again, he was talking TO Dwight.

I've done more than most to help poor old Starsky, hope this thread gets to 20 , it can then be retired.

Starsky, please don't ever say you want a 50 pager

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 20:46 - Aug 31 with 1150 viewsSwansNZ

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 20:49 - Aug 31 with 1144 viewsexiledclaseboy

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 20:43 - Aug 31 by Liberty

Read it again, Phil was talking to Dwight about someone.

Ps I want Starsky to get to 20

You called Starsky an attention seeker, Dwight agreed with you, Phil then said that it was ironic to see Dwight calling someone else an attention seeker.

Hope that clears this thorny issue up for you. Rest easy now.

Poll: Tory leader

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 20:52 - Aug 31 with 1134 viewsStarsky

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 20:49 - Aug 31 by exiledclaseboy

You called Starsky an attention seeker, Dwight agreed with you, Phil then said that it was ironic to see Dwight calling someone else an attention seeker.

Thank you ECB.
I heard you're up for election?

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 20:53 - Aug 31 with 1132 viewsexiledclaseboy

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 20:52 - Aug 31 by Starsky

Thank you ECB.
I heard you're up for election?

I am?

Poll: Tory leader

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 20:54 - Aug 31 with 1128 viewsLiberty

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 20:49 - Aug 31 by exiledclaseboy

ECB, don't ever leave this forum. Thats cleared it up, cheers.

Poll: League 2 Mod , Darr, but we are now in Prem - time for a change ?

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 20:55 - Aug 31 with 1126 viewsStarsky

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 20:11 - Aug 31 by jackonicko

You were already flirting with Lisa and shaky to get them on your thread, without a word of thanks to Phil or I for helping you with this thread.

Frankly, you disgust me.

The reason I didn't thank you is because your post rate on this thread increased while you were disgusted.
The cause comes first I'm afraid.

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 20:56 - Aug 31 with 1124 viewsStarsky

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 20:46 - Aug 31 by SwansNZ

I've read it again, he was talking TO Dwight.

I've done more than most to help poor old Starsky, hope this thread gets to 20 , it can then be retired.

Starsky, please don't ever say you want a 50 pager

Thanks NJ

Login to get fewer ads

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 20:59 - Aug 31 with 1109 viewsjackonicko

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 20:55 - Aug 31 by Starsky

The reason I didn't thank you is because your post rate on this thread increased while you were disgusted.
The cause comes first I'm afraid.

Not This.
this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 21:02 - Aug 31 with 1098 viewsSwansNZ

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 20:56 - Aug 31 by Starsky

Thanks NJ

who the f**k is NJ?

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 21:04 - Aug 31 with 1088 viewsmonmouth

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 20:53 - Aug 31 by exiledclaseboy

I am?

To PMT or something wasn't it?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 21:05 - Aug 31 with 1088 viewsStarsky

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 21:02 - Aug 31 by SwansNZ

who the f**k is NJ?

It worked.
Poster manipulation **cough**
Thanks NZ

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 21:14 - Aug 31 with 1069 viewsLiberty

This thread is a bit like family gathering around a dying relative with moments to live, we all hope you hang on in there......sort of. All chip in with words of encouragement.

Poll: League 2 Mod , Darr, but we are now in Prem - time for a change ?

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 21:44 - Aug 31 with 1033 viewsStarsky

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 21:14 - Aug 31 by Liberty

This thread is a bit like family gathering around a dying relative with moments to live, we all hope you hang on in there......sort of. All chip in with words of encouragement.

I think you're right.
Let get back on topic.

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 21:48 - Aug 31 with 1026 viewsStarsky

Just over 24 hours to go now lads, to the closure of the transfer window.
This 4th season squad is probably the best squad we've had.
By this time tomorrow, we will have all lingering signings on board.
Please come back this time tomorrow to read my detailed report on our finalised squad for this seasons incredible adventure.

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 21:54 - Aug 31 with 1018 viewsSwansNZ

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 21:48 - Aug 31 by Starsky

Just over 24 hours to go now lads, to the closure of the transfer window.
This 4th season squad is probably the best squad we've had.
By this time tomorrow, we will have all lingering signings on board.
Please come back this time tomorrow to read my detailed report on our finalised squad for this seasons incredible adventure.

Best start to the season we have had in the PL, so this must be the best squad, right.

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 18:00 - Sep 1 with 942 viewsStarsky

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 21:54 - Aug 31 by SwansNZ

Best start to the season we have had in the PL, so this must be the best squad, right.

Here's 50 pence. Go and buy some question marks.

I will confirm that this is the best squad at 12.01

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 18:18 - Sep 1 with 937 viewsSwansNZ

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 18:00 - Sep 1 by Starsky

Here's 50 pence. Go and buy some question marks.

I will confirm that this is the best squad at 12.01

???? Show me the money.

I wasn't asking a question, but stating a fact!

What's happening at 12:00 question mark

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 19:32 - Sep 1 with 920 viewsStarsky

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 18:18 - Sep 1 by SwansNZ

???? Show me the money.

I wasn't asking a question, but stating a fact!

What's happening at 12:00 question mark

The finalising of our greatest ever squad

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 19:34 - Sep 1 with 916 viewsjackonicko

I am no longer contributing to this thread.
this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 19:34 - Sep 1 with 915 viewsStarsky

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 19:34 - Sep 1 by jackonicko

Thanks

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 19:36 - Sep 1 with 909 viewsSwansNZ

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 19:34 - Sep 1 by jackonicko

before or after that post?

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 19:36 - Sep 1 with 909 viewsjackonicko

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 19:34 - Sep 1 by Starsky

Thanks

No problem.
this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 19:37 - Sep 1 with 905 viewsjackonicko

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 19:36 - Sep 1 by SwansNZ

before or after that post?

After this one.
this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 19:37 - Sep 1 with 902 viewsStarsky

this will be our fourth season in the top tier on 19:37 - Sep 1 by jackonicko

After this one.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024