Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chico off as well ??? 10:49 - Aug 5 with 23242 viewsJACKARSE

So is Chico off as well ???
Maybe a come back for Tate ...... FFS

According to the Beeb ......

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/28655286
Chico off as well ??? on 19:45 - Aug 5 with 2824 viewsRancid

Chico off as well ??? on 19:42 - Aug 5 by swanseacityfan

I don't know is he is but we were linked to him a few weeks back.

Fernandos on his way then yeeehaaa
Chico off as well ??? on 19:45 - Aug 5 with 2824 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Chico off as well ??? on 19:44 - Aug 5 by Daithejack

Well if Chico is off as well, I can only assume we must have somebody lined up to come in. Mayby theres something in the Geoff Cameron rumour, he would be handy because he can play Centre half, right back or defensive midfield.

Who's he play for ?

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Chico off as well ??? on 19:50 - Aug 5 with 2772 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Chico off as well ??? on 19:34 - Aug 5 by swanseacityfan

What's madness?

Only Michu, Pablo and Davies were first teamers and Michu didn't play last season and Pablo always injured.

Pozuelo and Canas are bit part players.

The players we have signed are better than the ones we have let go.

Fernandez from Napoli to replace Chico probably.

Are you saying Chico wasn't a first teamer last season?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Chico off as well ??? on 19:53 - Aug 5 with 2752 viewsforkbeard

I know it's a famous 'on Twitter' comment here but 4 hours ago he 'followed' Bayram tithead on there and 4 hours ago, said tit head wrote on twitter and FB

Just the timing seems about right with what that BBC Wales reporter has said.

https://www.facebook.com/bayram.tutumlu/posts/673443799399404

Chico off as well ??? on 19:58 - Aug 5 with 2712 viewsswanseacityfan

Chico off as well ??? on 19:50 - Aug 5 by Brynmill_Jack

Are you saying Chico wasn't a first teamer last season?

I meant to say he was.

Michu wasn't and Pablo was always injured.

"Na na na na na na na na na, Gylfi Sigurdsson, Sigurdsson, Gylfi Sigurdsson"

Chico off as well ??? on 20:04 - Aug 5 with 2662 viewsTenkosBlondeWig

Big mistake leaving Chico go unless we have a superior centre back lined up

I am not entirely comfortable with this total overhaul of squad and formation !!

Monk and Huw will defo be in the shit if this goes tits up
Chico off as well ??? on 20:08 - Aug 5 with 2630 viewsGlyn1

Chico off as well ??? on 19:02 - Aug 5 by caerleon_jack

I don't get why so many on here slate Chico. Admittedly he's an...eccentric...fellow at times, but for the level of our club, who and what we can afford, Chico is a very good defender. He's not perfect, he makes mistakes, but no more than any other of our defenders. For £2m he was an absolute steal and I think we would struggle to replace him without spending at least three times that amount. I'd be sad to see him go and I'd be worried about replacing him with a guy whose only experience is in the Dutch and Scottish leagues, and only three seasons at that.

Excellent post (i.e. I agree 100%). Bartley is big and nasty but inferior to Chico who was a steal at £2 million. We really do need to improve our defence and getting rid of an experienced Premier League defender isn't the way to do it.

And Alan Tate? Is he still in the squad?
[Post edited 5 Aug 2014 20:15]

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Chico off as well ??? on 20:09 - Aug 5 with 2617 viewsraynor94

Chico off as well ??? on 20:04 - Aug 5 by TenkosBlondeWig

Big mistake leaving Chico go unless we have a superior centre back lined up

I am not entirely comfortable with this total overhaul of squad and formation !!

Monk and Huw will defo be in the shit if this goes tits up

Jesus! change the record, let's wait and see the what the outcome is before you jump in with your negative bleating

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Login to get fewer ads

Chico off as well ??? on 20:10 - Aug 5 with 2613 viewsperchrockjack

Well our club might not suffer the indignity of the play acting Chico does

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Chico off as well ??? on 20:13 - Aug 5 with 2590 viewsRancid

I kid you not I've just had 3 different texts from fellow Jacks all saying good riddance.Do we all become different animals once behind a keyboard or what.Or are all my mates a bit thick.I've always thought that the jack you talk to on the street is a complete different fan to who posts on here.
Chico off as well ??? on 20:25 - Aug 5 with 2525 viewsTenkosBlondeWig

Chico off as well ??? on 20:09 - Aug 5 by raynor94

Jesus! change the record, let's wait and see the what the outcome is before you jump in with your negative bleating

Just stating the obvious to you happy clappers
Chico off as well ??? on 20:36 - Aug 5 with 2471 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Chico off as well ??? on 20:10 - Aug 5 by perchrockjack

Well our club might not suffer the indignity of the play acting Chico does

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Chico off as well ??? on 20:39 - Aug 5 with 2452 viewsraynor94

Chico off as well ??? on 20:25 - Aug 5 by TenkosBlondeWig

Just stating the obvious to you happy clappers

Yet in the reading match day thread you stated you didn't rate rangel, amat, chico and Bartley, and they needed replacing, make your mind up, try remembering what you post

Chico off as well ??? on 20:40 - Aug 5 with 2444 viewsFree_Willy

Have a soft spot for Chico and on his day a perfect compliment to Ash. Haven't seen a Centre Back as comfortable on the ball before (playing for the Swans anyway). His antics on and of the pitch however are a detriment to the team and also his agent is an absolute nob.

Monk and Huw know the full extent of the shenanigans going on (bricks and all) and I trust their judgement. So if we can get a decent fee for him (as well as Pablo) and re-invest it into the team i'm happy (around 7-10 mill for the both).

We need a RB, CB and a DM before the 1/9
Chico off as well ??? on 20:45 - Aug 5 with 2413 viewsItchySphincter

Chico off as well ??? on 20:13 - Aug 5 by Rancid

I kid you not I've just had 3 different texts from fellow Jacks all saying good riddance.Do we all become different animals once behind a keyboard or what.Or are all my mates a bit thick.I've always thought that the jack you talk to on the street is a complete different fan to who posts on here.

We can't all agree all of the time but if Chico goes it's not because he's not good enough or he's a bit of a c*nt. Proven PL defender for us and a good boy deep down. If this happens hopefully there's a shed load of money on the table or we have replacement lined up, from within or new transfer. One thing's for sure - it won't be good riddance as far as I'm concerned.

Still, believe it when I see it, until then fingers crossed it doesn't happen.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Chico off as well ??? on 20:48 - Aug 5 with 2315 viewsdcd14

Riath Al-Samarrai ‏@riathalsam · 32s
Confirmed by source close to Chico Flores that he's in talks with Lekhwiya, Laudrup's new club in Qatar

Simon Davies @simondavies45 · 2h

Chico Flores travelling to Qatar ahead of possible move to Lekhwiya, who are managed by Michael Laudrup. Radio Wales Sport on air now
Chico off as well ??? on 20:52 - Aug 5 with 2280 viewsTenkosBlondeWig

Chico off as well ??? on 20:39 - Aug 5 by raynor94

Yet in the reading match day thread you stated you didn't rate rangel, amat, chico and Bartley, and they needed replacing, make your mind up, try remembering what you post

OK, let me clear it up for you

Williams and Taylor are our most consistent defenders whilst Angel has shown last season and in pre-season he is now making more mistakes. Chico is prone to mistakes and Amat and Bartley are not first choice Premier League centre halfs right now

I have also said our strongest back 4 at the moment is Angel, Taylor, Williams and Chico

I feel we can do better than Angel and Chico but we should not sell unless we have a superior replacement lined up. Amat and Bartley are fine for back up
Chico off as well ??? on 20:53 - Aug 5 with 2276 viewsDrizzy

Don't let the door hit you on the way out, Flores.

I wonder what Hector Moreno is up to...

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

Chico off as well ??? on 20:54 - Aug 5 with 2262 viewsdcd14

I personally always thought Amat was the better player between him and Chico, a lot more potential as well.
Chico off as well ??? on 21:01 - Aug 5 with 2201 viewsraynor94

Chico off as well ??? on 20:52 - Aug 5 by TenkosBlondeWig

OK, let me clear it up for you

Williams and Taylor are our most consistent defenders whilst Angel has shown last season and in pre-season he is now making more mistakes. Chico is prone to mistakes and Amat and Bartley are not first choice Premier League centre halfs right now

I have also said our strongest back 4 at the moment is Angel, Taylor, Williams and Chico

I feel we can do better than Angel and Chico but we should not sell unless we have a superior replacement lined up. Amat and Bartley are fine for back up

11 teams had a worse defensive record than us last season, we can't be that bad, and I do think we must have a replacement lined up if we are prepared to let chico go

Chico off as well ??? on 21:01 - Aug 5 with 2198 viewsFree_Willy

Looking at this Van Dijk fella, I like
Chico off as well ??? on 21:02 - Aug 5 with 2190 viewsJackFish

Hmm, if he does go I hope they're paying us a decent amount and that we've got a replacement lined up.

Going into the season with Williams, Amat and Bartley as out three central defenders doesn't fill me with much confidence, especially with only Tidendalli as full-back cover we're looking very short at the back.
Chico off as well ??? on 21:04 - Aug 5 with 2177 viewsBorojack

Chico off as well ??? on 20:48 - Aug 5 by dcd14

Riath Al-Samarrai ‏@riathalsam · 32s
Confirmed by source close to Chico Flores that he's in talks with Lekhwiya, Laudrup's new club in Qatar

Simon Davies @simondavies45 · 2h

Chico Flores travelling to Qatar ahead of possible move to Lekhwiya, who are managed by Michael Laudrup. Radio Wales Sport on air now

This spanish cull is going to far.
Unless we have a guaranteed replacement
this would be madness.
Break up the clique is fine but I am.starting
to worry. about the number of first teamers
who are being allowed to go.
We would then need a RB CB DM and a striker
with 4 weeks of the window left.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins be sacked

Chico off as well ??? on 21:08 - Aug 5 with 2124 viewsDr_Winston

Chico off as well ??? on 21:04 - Aug 5 by Borojack

This spanish cull is going to far.
Unless we have a guaranteed replacement
this would be madness.
Break up the clique is fine but I am.starting
to worry. about the number of first teamers
who are being allowed to go.
We would then need a RB CB DM and a striker
with 4 weeks of the window left.

Was always a danger when the leader of one clique is appointed to manage the other. Let's just hope we manage to replace all the people that Garry doesn't like with equal or greater quality.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Chico off as well ??? on 21:13 - Aug 5 with 2080 viewsicecoldjack

Hmm.. that celtic lad looks like a swans player but i think i would have a heart attack with him as a centre half !!

I know its a highlights clip but the way he passes it then sprints up the field will kill us in the premier league IMO.

Having said that he would perhaps make a cracking defensive/holding midfielder, at least when he isnt running around trying to play like Ronaldo !

Im not convinced myself.

Hope Chico stays !
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024