Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chico off as well ??? 10:49 - Aug 5 with 23239 viewsJACKARSE

So is Chico off as well ???
Maybe a come back for Tate ...... FFS

According to the Beeb ......

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/28655286
Chico off as well ??? on 22:05 - Aug 5 with 2273 viewsItchySphincter

Chico off as well ??? on 22:01 - Aug 5 by blaine_scfc

Personally not liking it at all. As Doc said earlier we are culling one clique with the leader of the other clique.

Bartley at centre half, a player who struggled to nail down a staring spot in a poor Birmingham side being a replacement is not ideal. I can see Amat looking for a way out aswell to be honest.

I don't honestly think it's anything to with cliques. If a multi-million pound business can't put aside a few personality issues then collectively they need to be rounded up and shot.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Chico off as well ??? on 22:06 - Aug 5 with 2272 viewsPozuelosSideys

Chico's rep has never recovered with some since he started rolling around on the floor being the drama queen.

Often left exposed by his right backs, he is still our second best defender.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Chico off as well ??? on 22:07 - Aug 5 with 2268 viewsnyc_swans

Personally not liking it at all. As Doc said earlier we are culling one clique with the leader of the other clique.

Bartley at centre half, a player who struggled to nail down a staring spot in a poor Birmingham side being a replacement is not ideal. I can see Amat looking for a way out aswell to be honest.

why would Amat want to leave?

he's a young kid who's pretty much just been handed the opportunity to start for a premier league side.

it's clear monk wanted to clear out the troublemakers, but Amat has seemed like one of the most level headed players on the squad since he came over.
Chico off as well ??? on 22:14 - Aug 5 with 2209 viewsKennedy

£3.6m according to this

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2717114/Swansea-set-lose-Chico

That is a piss take. He is easy worth £6m a excellent centre half for a middle PL team.

Just call me JFK

Chico off as well ??? on 22:14 - Aug 5 with 2207 viewsblaine_scfc

Chico off as well ??? on 22:02 - Aug 5 by Starsky

He didn't struggle at Brum mun. Quite the opposite
Don't let facts get in the way of your argument though

He was dropped after two games, and replaced by a lad who wasn't even a natural centre half, so he wasn't exactly a lynchpin in the side was he? But as you said, let's not let facts get in the way...
Chico off as well ??? on 22:15 - Aug 5 with 2163 viewslondonlisa2001

Chico off as well ??? on 22:14 - Aug 5 by blaine_scfc

He was dropped after two games, and replaced by a lad who wasn't even a natural centre half, so he wasn't exactly a lynchpin in the side was he? But as you said, let's not let facts get in the way...

I don;t think that is true. He was injured for some of his stay but played when available and from memory the manager there sung his praises very highly.
Chico off as well ??? on 22:16 - Aug 5 with 2157 viewsblaine_scfc

Chico off as well ??? on 22:07 - Aug 5 by nyc_swans

he's a young kid who's pretty much just been handed the opportunity to start for a premier league side.

it's clear monk wanted to clear out the troublemakers, but Amat has seemed like one of the most level headed players on the squad since he came over.

I have no doubt that Garry Monk has caused just as much trouble at this club than all the Spanish lads put together. Couldn't give a toss what you say, his mrs says, or Huw says.
[Post edited 5 Aug 2014 22:19]
Chico off as well ??? on 22:17 - Aug 5 with 2143 viewsswanseacityfan

Hr played 19 times, scored 5 goals and got recalled to us in Jan.

He played well there.

"Na na na na na na na na na, Gylfi Sigurdsson, Sigurdsson, Gylfi Sigurdsson"

Login to get fewer ads

Chico off as well ??? on 22:17 - Aug 5 with 2141 viewsnyc_swans

£3.6m seems fair enough to me. at the end of the day, it's not a bad profit.

add a few million to that and they should be able to find a better replacement.
Chico off as well ??? on 22:18 - Aug 5 with 2122 viewsblaine_scfc

Chico off as well ??? on 22:15 - Aug 5 by londonlisa2001

I don;t think that is true. He was injured for some of his stay but played when available and from memory the manager there sung his praises very highly.

Ummm, yes it is true. They put Hayden Mullins in there as Bartley didn't play well.
Chico off as well ??? on 22:19 - Aug 5 with 2115 viewslondonlisa2001

Chico off as well ??? on 22:17 - Aug 5 by swanseacityfan

Hr played 19 times, scored 5 goals and got recalled to us in Jan.

He played well there.

that was my recollection as well - I don't understand where the whole 'he was crap at Birmingham' has come from - they said very much the opposite unless my memory is completely shot!
Chico off as well ??? on 22:19 - Aug 5 with 2114 viewsUplandsJack

I'm sorry, but if this is true it is clear Monk is just ripping the team
apart to get rid of the Spanish boys at any cost, just because he didn't like the clique....
But this one could turn out to be the worst sell-off of the lot. If it happens we are left with
a RB who is no doubt about it, on the slide & an inexperienced right sided CB alongside him.
On top of that we have no cover for Leon with Cañas seemingly out the door.
(A role that I thought Chico could have filled whilst also protecting whichever inexperienced
CB came in alongside Ash....)
Oh well we'll soon see if this indeed happens and if so how it then pans out....
I just hope it doesn't cost us too much......
Chico off as well ??? on 22:20 - Aug 5 with 2106 viewsicecoldjack

Why would any of them want to leave ?

People keep talking about clearing out the trouble makers but who the fook ARE the trouble makers and can somebody please tell me what they did ?

Ive heard all the rumours,been told some stuff from people i know and i take from it that both sides were as bad as each other.

should we have an official unofficial heads up as to who the coonts are/were and what they did, it would make things alot more clear as to why so many are leaving or seem to be leaving.
Chico off as well ??? on 22:20 - Aug 5 with 2106 viewsnyc_swans

Chico off as well ??? on 22:16 - Aug 5 by blaine_scfc

I have no doubt that Garry Monk has caused just as much trouble at this club than all the Spanish lads put together. Couldn't give a toss what you say, his mrs says, or Huw says.

that's fine that you think that, but like it or not he's calling most of the shots now and things should be done to his liking or else everything could really fall apart in a hurry.
Chico off as well ??? on 22:20 - Aug 5 with 2099 viewspencoedjack

I agree Blaine he played in a side that won 6 championship games prior to him coming back to us.

But lets not let the facts get in the way ......

People were slating Rodwell for lack of games last night

Our Kyle's pedigree is obviously brilliant

2009—2012 Arsenal 0 (0)
2010 → Sheffield United (loan) 14 (0)
2010—2011 → Sheffield United (loan) 21 (0)
2011 → Rangers (loan) 5 (1)
2011—2012 → Rangers (loan) 19 (0)
2012— Swansea City 4 (0)
2013—2014 → Birmingham City (loan) 17 (3)
Chico off as well ??? on 22:20 - Aug 5 with 2090 viewsStarsky

Chico off as well ??? on 22:18 - Aug 5 by blaine_scfc

Ummm, yes it is true. They put Hayden Mullins in there as Bartley didn't play well.

Bollocks... I cut & pasted this from their local paper...

"Birmingham City have been hit by another blow as Kyle Bartley has been recalled from loan by his parent club.

Swansea City have taken the centre-half back, presumably to bolster their ranks for Premier League, Europa League and FA Cup campaigns.

But there are growing suggestions that the move could be the precursor to the sale of the 22-year-old.

Blues are in no position to buy any player let alone Bartley and his loss has handed Lee Clark with yet another headache.

Fellow centre-half Dan Burn, who was also taken in the summer on an intended season long loan, was recalled by Fulham in December.

And Paul Robinson, Blues captain, is suspended for one more game after clocking up 10 bookings.

Clark has been trying to source another centre-half since Burn departed and now Bartley’s exit has made that task all the more important.

Bartley returned to the Blues line-up after injury in the 2-1 defeat by Leicester City on Tuesday.

And although he had a decidedly ropey game, his form prior to the hamstring strain that sidelined him was excellent and key to a 10-match unbeaten run in the league.

Bartley made 19 appearances for Blues and scored five goals."

It's just the internet, init.

Chico off as well ??? on 22:21 - Aug 5 with 2075 viewsblaine_scfc

Chico off as well ??? on 22:20 - Aug 5 by nyc_swans

that's fine that you think that, but like it or not he's calling most of the shots now and things should be done to his liking or else everything could really fall apart in a hurry.

Agreed. The manager should have the 100% say on who stays and who goes at any football club. It's on his head.
Chico off as well ??? on 22:21 - Aug 5 with 2075 viewsWarwickHunt

Chico off as well ??? on 22:20 - Aug 5 by nyc_swans

We wouldn't want things falling apart less than two weeks before the season starts now would we?
Chico off as well ??? on 22:23 - Aug 5 with 2051 viewsScoobyWho

Its ' in the squad '

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Chico off as well ??? on 22:24 - Aug 5 with 2044 viewsblaine_scfc

Chico off as well ??? on 22:20 - Aug 5 by Starsky

Bollocks... I cut & pasted this from their local paper...

"Birmingham City have been hit by another blow as Kyle Bartley has been recalled from loan by his parent club.

Swansea City have taken the centre-half back, presumably to bolster their ranks for Premier League, Europa League and FA Cup campaigns.

But there are growing suggestions that the move could be the precursor to the sale of the 22-year-old.

Blues are in no position to buy any player let alone Bartley and his loss has handed Lee Clark with yet another headache.

Fellow centre-half Dan Burn, who was also taken in the summer on an intended season long loan, was recalled by Fulham in December.

And Paul Robinson, Blues captain, is suspended for one more game after clocking up 10 bookings.

Clark has been trying to source another centre-half since Burn departed and now Bartley’s exit has made that task all the more important.

Bartley returned to the Blues line-up after injury in the 2-1 defeat by Leicester City on Tuesday.

And although he had a decidedly ropey game, his form prior to the hamstring strain that sidelined him was excellent and key to a 10-match unbeaten run in the league.

Bartley made 19 appearances for Blues and scored five goals."

Kyle Bartley still has plenty to offer Birmingham City this season, Lee Clark has insisted.

Clark dropped the Swansea City loanee after Blues first two games and replaced him with Hayden Mullins in the back three at Yeovil Town.
Chico off as well ??? on 22:25 - Aug 5 with 2026 viewsswanseacityfan

Chico off as well ??? on 22:24 - Aug 5 by blaine_scfc

Kyle Bartley still has plenty to offer Birmingham City this season, Lee Clark has insisted.

Clark dropped the Swansea City loanee after Blues first two games and replaced him with Hayden Mullins in the back three at Yeovil Town.

But he played 19timea and score 5goals and that was only until Jan.....

"Na na na na na na na na na, Gylfi Sigurdsson, Sigurdsson, Gylfi Sigurdsson"

Chico off as well ??? on 22:25 - Aug 5 with 2024 viewsBrynmill_Jack

We should call in the UN. There are laws about ethnic cleansing

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Chico off as well ??? on 22:25 - Aug 5 with 2023 viewsnyc_swans

"Why would any of them want to leave ?"

it says in the daily mail that he was offered a big contract. it seems like canas & pozuelo were they were told they were no longer part of plans. but each of the other players who left has undoubtedly gone on to a bigger payday. i don't think it's a massive conspiracy.
Chico off as well ??? on 22:25 - Aug 5 with 2022 viewsicecoldjack

Chico off as well ??? on 22:05 - Aug 5 by ItchySphincter

I don't honestly think it's anything to with cliques. If a multi-million pound business can't put aside a few personality issues then collectively they need to be rounded up and shot.

You would like to think so but its not really looking that way to me.
Chico off as well ??? on 22:29 - Aug 5 with 1974 viewsblaine_scfc

Chico off as well ??? on 22:25 - Aug 5 by icecoldjack

You would like to think so but its not really looking that way to me.

It's the norm to ship out starting XI players two weeks before the start of season. Nothing to do with cliques.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024