Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys 17:13 - Aug 30 with 46516 viewsDarran

You know the ones,Warwick,Spratty,T2C.

This post has been edited by an administrator

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 00:10 - Aug 31 with 1650 viewsairedale

I had an Agenda once, long ago. It was a Hillman I think, anyway, it was a good drive.
Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 00:11 - Aug 31 with 1645 viewswaynekerr55

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 00:01 - Aug 31 by perchrockjack

Aldi is cheap but I go there..

Do fortnum and mason have a branch in baglan

Angus burgers at Aldi different gravy PERCH 😍

High JUICE also great.

On the subject of Carlsberg, I recommend cusquena, quilmes, asahi or SINGHA 🍻🍻🍻

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 00:16 - Aug 31 with 1636 viewsbluenile

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 21:03 - Aug 30 by _

W ankers?

Gladly please make my acquaintance and I'll happily spend the whole of one half rubbing your ugly physogue up and down the nearest turnstile scanner, you fagg ot.

Fair do's that's a pathetic response..........................

Open the ipod bay doors Hal

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 00:18 - Aug 31 with 1631 viewsbluenile

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 21:56 - Aug 30 by _

He needs to get a job.

He's got the physical and mental attributes to get a job and he needs to stop being a statistic on Benefits Britain.

Get off here, give this place a chance to breathe and grow and get a facking job you lazy tw@t
[Post edited 30 Aug 2014 21:59]

My god that is unbelievable bile....................shame on you!

Open the ipod bay doors Hal

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 00:20 - Aug 31 with 1620 viewsperchrockjack

Never mind that Wayne.

Chrissy has informed me I should leave this site.

I've put him on ignore but I'm guessing he s made a phallic reference to some poster.

It's always best not to repress your sexuality as it kills people as you can see from his obsession with the penis.

Still, we got him copying and posting poetry which is something.

Still, in the words of our esteemed moderator , he s fine chap.

Mad world.

Pm you next week

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 00:28 - Aug 31 with 1623 viewsSwanseajill

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 23:58 - Aug 30 by Darran

What a post,what a bloody post and from a woman too.

Yeah! and my agenda is....
Keep doing what we've been doing the last ten years. What with players and managers having ants in there pants for pastures new all the flippin time. Our current managers, board, back room staff, all have to have their wits about them to keep this club on an even keel.

The board whatever is spouted on here are original fans, some came on our supporters club buses as very young fans. GM and some of his backroom staff Have great feeling for this club as we do.
What's needed is not just us as fans, but...to be supporters through thick and thin.

Those that think they know better, join the Trust and just do it then.Not just constantly list things they feel the club is doing wrong on a message board but get involved to make a difference..
Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 00:40 - Aug 31 with 1597 viewsDarran

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 00:28 - Aug 31 by Swanseajill

Yeah! and my agenda is....
Keep doing what we've been doing the last ten years. What with players and managers having ants in there pants for pastures new all the flippin time. Our current managers, board, back room staff, all have to have their wits about them to keep this club on an even keel.

The board whatever is spouted on here are original fans, some came on our supporters club buses as very young fans. GM and some of his backroom staff Have great feeling for this club as we do.
What's needed is not just us as fans, but...to be supporters through thick and thin.

Those that think they know better, join the Trust and just do it then.Not just constantly list things they feel the club is doing wrong on a message board but get involved to make a difference..

Love this.

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 00:44 - Aug 31 with 1592 viewsStarsky

I did offer the olive branch on my Amnesty thread last week but it wasn't reciprocated so feck em.

It's just the internet, init.

Login to get fewer ads

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 08:45 - Aug 31 with 1509 viewsquiff

How come a certain DYSS wasn't included in the op?

Poll: Is now the time for a Coordinated Fan protest?

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 08:56 - Aug 31 with 1495 viewsexiledclaseboy

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 18:01 - Aug 30 by keeponrockin

Bit early to be crowing and I'm not in either camp.

Steady as she goes but no time to make snap judgements, do that after Christmas at the very least.

True - far too early to be crowing, But not as early as after a defeat in a pre-season friendly, which is what the people Prosser referred to in the OP did.

Poll: Tory leader

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 08:57 - Aug 31 with 1492 viewsexiledclaseboy

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 18:08 - Aug 30 by rossshaw

We all have a common goal, wanting the best out of Swansea. I'm sure they will be as happy as you are that Swansea have won 4 of the last 4 games. You would hope, anyway!
[Post edited 30 Aug 2014 18:09]

You would hope so yes. I'm not convinced though.

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 09:20 - Aug 31 with 1451 viewsItchySphincter

ECB for PM.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 09:27 - Aug 31 with 1435 viewsexiledclaseboy

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 09:20 - Aug 31 by ItchySphincter

ECB for PM.

I accept your nomination for the greater good.

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 09:36 - Aug 31 with 1406 viewsDarran

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 08:56 - Aug 31 by exiledclaseboy

True - far too early to be crowing, But not as early as after a defeat in a pre-season friendly, which is what the people Prosser referred to in the OP did.

*Cough

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/forum/120480/wtf-has-jenkins-(

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 10:15 - Aug 31 with 1355 viewsperchrockjack

I accept the amnesty and will spend less time on here so as not to provoke

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 11:01 - Aug 31 with 1313 viewsPrivate_Partz

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 08:56 - Aug 31 by exiledclaseboy

I wonder how many reacted just because of the Villarreal game. I had been expressing concerns since Gary was appointed as ML's assistant!
It is looking like all my concerns could possibly be unfounded and I am currently chuffed to bits :-)

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 11:05 - Aug 31 with 1307 viewsDarran

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 11:01 - Aug 31 by Private_Partz

I wonder how many reacted just because of the Villarreal game. I had been expressing concerns since Gary was appointed as ML's assistant!
It is looking like all my concerns could possibly be unfounded and I am currently chuffed to bits :-)

Gary?
ML's assistant?

The backtracking is getting to you Partzy.

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 11:19 - Aug 31 with 1286 viewsPrivate_Partz

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 11:05 - Aug 31 by Darran

Gary?
ML's assistant?

The backtracking is getting to you Partzy.

Nope. I was down the White Rose and it came over on SSN that he had been appointed. At that point I became very concerned.
If you recall ML had agreed to it prior to his emailed sacking. In hindsight it might well have worked with a show of unity from the leaders of both factions.
And I ain't back tracking just yet although I am really looking forward to it ;-)

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 11:20 - Aug 31 with 1280 viewsDarran

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 11:19 - Aug 31 by Private_Partz

Nope. I was down the White Rose and it came over on SSN that he had been appointed. At that point I became very concerned.
If you recall ML had agreed to it prior to his emailed sacking. In hindsight it might well have worked with a show of unity from the leaders of both factions.
And I ain't back tracking just yet although I am really looking forward to it ;-)

I can't recall that.
Can anyone else recall it?

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 11:22 - Aug 31 with 1278 viewsRancid

On Laudrup.Isn't it odd that no other club came in for him even after he guided us to a cup win and mid table?!?

And i wonder if him and all the Spaniards are looking at us now and thinking, that could have been me.
Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 11:27 - Aug 31 with 1265 viewsStarsky

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 11:20 - Aug 31 by Darran

I can't recall that.

I didn't here any confirmation. All I saw was 'the Evening Post understands,...

It's just the internet, init.

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 12:09 - Aug 31 with 1219 viewsScoobyWho

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 18:23 - Aug 30 by Private_Partz

Enjoy the victory Darr. There is no agenda. We all want the best for the Swans.

Absolutely, some people just don't understand dialogue that explores a topic a little bit more than wrong, right, black or white. Keep listening to talk sport Daz pot, its for people like you.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 12:12 - Aug 31 with 1207 viewsDarran

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 12:09 - Aug 31 by ScoobyWho

Absolutely, some people just don't understand dialogue that explores a topic a little bit more than wrong, right, black or white. Keep listening to talk sport Daz pot, its for people like you.

I do apologise for not mentioning you in the OP.

Beep beep beep beep.

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 12:14 - Aug 31 with 1206 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 12:09 - Aug 31 by ScoobyWho

Another dissenter

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 12:21 - Aug 31 with 1192 viewsjackonicko

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 11:20 - Aug 31 by Darran

I can't recall that.

I remember this, but it was a fast moving time.

This article in the Mirror references Garry's 'imminent appointment' to the coaching staff, and that it had irritated Laudrup. Events overtook, and GM ended up going straight to the top job.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/swansea-sacked-michael-laudrup-phoni
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024