Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH 16:30 - Nov 6 with 11685 viewsLord_Bony

iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH on 17:02 - Nov 6 with 4121 viewsbluenile

No.................

Open the ipod bay doors Hal

iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH on 17:04 - Nov 6 with 4118 viewsLord_Bony

iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH on 17:02 - Nov 6 by bluenile

No.................

HOw the Fk do you know THat then

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH on 17:45 - Nov 6 with 4085 viewsWarwickHunt

iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH on 17:04 - Nov 6 by Lord_Bony

HOw the Fk do you know THat then

Because he's sane and rational?

Just a guess like.
iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH on 17:50 - Nov 6 with 4071 viewsThursday

Is there death after life?
iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH on 18:09 - Nov 6 with 4051 viewslifelong

iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH on 18:10 - Nov 6 with 4048 viewsshingle

During your life you no doubt have been to quite a few funerals, you see what happens, the deceased either get`s burned to a cinder or put in the ground and then decay`s until there are just bones left, so how the fcuk do you live after that, just be rational and just think out of the billions of sperms released you got through so be greatfull you are able to experience life.
iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH on 18:18 - Nov 6 with 4031 viewsJackfath

iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH on 18:10 - Nov 6 by shingle

During your life you no doubt have been to quite a few funerals, you see what happens, the deceased either get`s burned to a cinder or put in the ground and then decay`s until there are just bones left, so how the fcuk do you live after that, just be rational and just think out of the billions of sperms released you got through so be greatfull you are able to experience life.

Ones spirit lives on.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH on 18:25 - Nov 6 with 4025 viewsshingle

iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH on 18:18 - Nov 6 by Jackfath

Ones spirit lives on.

I did not know that, have you got any evidence by any chance.
Login to get fewer ads

iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH on 18:27 - Nov 6 with 4016 viewsJackfath

iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH on 18:25 - Nov 6 by shingle

I did not know that, have you got any evidence by any chance.

Yes, as it happens.

It all depends on how spirtual oneself is. If you open your mind, and importantly be at peace with oneself, then it can take you to a magnificent place where loved ones who have sadly passed can be with you.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH on 18:45 - Nov 6 with 3997 viewsshingle

iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH on 18:27 - Nov 6 by Jackfath

Yes, as it happens.

It all depends on how spirtual oneself is. If you open your mind, and importantly be at peace with oneself, then it can take you to a magnificent place where loved ones who have sadly passed can be with you.

Really, wow that`s great, i used to keep frogs until they died, can i meet up with them as well, as long as i find peace and spirituality first of course.
iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH on 18:52 - Nov 6 with 3992 viewsThursday

iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH on 18:45 - Nov 6 by shingle

Really, wow that`s great, i used to keep frogs until they died, can i meet up with them as well, as long as i find peace and spirituality first of course.

bad croak pun here
iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH on 18:58 - Nov 6 with 3983 viewsJacksview

It's all about opinions
iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH on 19:42 - Nov 6 with 3950 viewsshingle

iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH on 18:58 - Nov 6 by Jacksview

It's all about opinions

Or sheer speculation based on no evidence what so ever.
iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH on 20:20 - Nov 6 with 3928 viewsJacksview

iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH on 19:42 - Nov 6 by shingle

Like I said opinions
iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH on 20:25 - Nov 6 with 3925 viewsWarwickHunt

iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH on 20:20 - Nov 6 by Jacksview

Like I said opinions

Yep - rational ones and irrational ones.
iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH on 20:31 - Nov 6 with 3907 viewsLeonisGod

iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH on 20:20 - Nov 6 by Jacksview

Like I said opinions

You do know opinions can be wrong, right? Please don't fall into this trap (perpetuated by the over-opinionated on forums mostly) that one's opinion is always right and can't be challenged. An opinion is nothing more than a personal hypothesis, which is able to be tested.
iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH on 20:33 - Nov 6 with 3902 viewsdgt73

iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH on 19:42 - Nov 6 by shingle

And it's sheer speculation that there is no life after death to. Where is your evidence ? I won't hold my breath.
[Post edited 6 Nov 2014 20:34]

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH on 20:35 - Nov 6 with 3892 viewsJackfath

iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH on 20:33 - Nov 6 by dgt73

And it's sheer speculation that there is no life after death to. Where is your evidence ? I won't hold my breath.
[Post edited 6 Nov 2014 20:34]

If you did hold your breath you could find out for us all.

iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH on 21:05 - Nov 6 with 3863 viewsdickythorpe

iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH on 20:35 - Nov 6 by Jackfath

If you did hold your breath you could find out for us all.

iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH on 21:18 - Nov 6 with 3850 viewsDavillin

iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH on 20:25 - Nov 6 by WarwickHunt

Yep - rational ones and irrational ones.

Correct. But doesn't it always seem that one's own opinions are invariably "rational" and those who disagree are always "irrational"?

". . . do not take the opinion of the multitude for the guide of your life." The Oracle at Delphi to Cicero

Finally, we have but one tiny piece of hard evidence about the answer to the question, viz., after the death of every human who ever lived, life has continued after his death. Then who's to say that there is or isn't another level, or form, or entity, different from "life" as we know it, to which each of them was transmuted?

The answer to that question will be determined by each person's beliefs, or sometimes by his faith, or sometimes by his lack of both.

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH on 22:05 - Nov 6 with 3820 viewsWarwickHunt

iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH on 21:18 - Nov 6 by Davillin

Correct. But doesn't it always seem that one's own opinions are invariably "rational" and those who disagree are always "irrational"?

". . . do not take the opinion of the multitude for the guide of your life." The Oracle at Delphi to Cicero

Finally, we have but one tiny piece of hard evidence about the answer to the question, viz., after the death of every human who ever lived, life has continued after his death. Then who's to say that there is or isn't another level, or form, or entity, different from "life" as we know it, to which each of them was transmuted?

The answer to that question will be determined by each person's beliefs, or sometimes by his faith, or sometimes by his lack of both.

So the fact that not everyone dies when you do is "hard evidence" that life after death is possible after all?

Bizarre reasoning. I'm out.
iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH on 22:22 - Nov 6 with 3804 viewsNogginthenog

It is a true conundrum. Until we have someone who comes back from the dead and tells us there is life after death, I fear we may never know the answer.

However I would refer the learned readers to the behaviour of Elephants who seem to have an inner knowledge of such things by their curiosity with bones of dead ones and their continual returning to the spot where a fellow elephant has died. There may be proof of a spiritual nature in that. By that token it may be that we all have a spirtual side that lives on when the physical being is no more.

From dust we are formed and to dust we return is my own belief.

Some things I have seen recently got me thinking though. An episode of through the wormhole where a scientist reckons that the ocean may have the capabilities of a brain, some people also refer to the earth being capable of thought and deed. If we continue to destroy it, it will come back and bite us on the arse. That may also refer to a spiritual side to things.

That's my two penneth anyway. Perhaps in the long run its best we don't know so it may come as a nice surprise when we cast off our mortal coils.
iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH on 23:53 - Nov 6 with 3761 viewsthe_oracle

iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH on 18:18 - Nov 6 by Jackfath

Ones spirit lives on.

The one time I have ever agreed with you. As a gnostic I believe we all have a soul, one that will finally be returned to God ( not the Christian ,or Islamic god who is the demiurge ie the devil as we understand it) but the true God.
iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH on 01:06 - Nov 7 with 3741 viewsjohnnyKing

Yes, more out of curiosity went to see a psychic medium in Swansea, she told me things about my life that she should never ever know, followed by messages from past relations which were spot on, with names and descriptions. Speak as you find. she was spot on.

I went with the intention of not giving anything away, but she blew my mind.

She also does past life regression, which I didn't do but friends have.
[Post edited 7 Nov 2014 1:08]
iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH on 01:10 - Nov 7 with 3737 viewsDavillin

iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH on 22:05 - Nov 6 by WarwickHunt

So the fact that not everyone dies when you do is "hard evidence" that life after death is possible after all?

Bizarre reasoning. I'm out.

I'm shocked. I would never have guessed that you would brush off that bit so lightly.

There are some who believe in a single "over-soul" that inhabits every living thing. Follow that to its logical conclusion and, I think, you'll see the possibility of life after death, not a physical life, but life as part of that over-soul. If you want to push the envelope, the over-soul would of necessity include life before physical life.

One thing few people want to talk about is where life itself comes from, and, by extension, where one's soul comes from, and then where it goes.

We are talking about the single most important aspect of human existence, and I fail to see why it should be so simple as it would appear to be without some kind of life beyond the physical.

p.s. I must repeat that I do not intend even the slightest connection with biblical stories.

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024