Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Aston Villa Away 16:56 - Mar 2 with 8981 viewsswanskid95

Only restricted view ticket a left on row UU, expecting to sell out by Wednesday, very good news! 2,000 I think nearly sold, sorry if already been posted*
Aston Villa Away on 17:05 - Mar 2 with 4253 viewsbuilthjack

There's a few left at the front of the lower section

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Aston Villa Away on 17:10 - Mar 2 with 4241 viewsswanskid95

Aston Villa Away on 17:05 - Mar 2 by builthjack

I refreshed the page and just got from row seats, must of allocated us both tiers now!
Aston Villa Away on 17:12 - Mar 2 with 4236 viewspencoedjack

Aston Villa Away on 17:05 - Mar 2 by builthjack

Lower section better if u want a pint half time.

No alcohol in upper section.
Aston Villa Away on 17:49 - Mar 2 with 4181 viewsScoobyWho

We have been allocated the full amount for away fans at villa park apparently, thats both tiers as per last season.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Aston Villa Away on 18:13 - Mar 2 with 4149 viewsJBT95

Aston Villa Away on 17:12 - Mar 2 by pencoedjack

Lower section better if u want a pint half time.

No alcohol in upper section.

When was that introduced? I'm sure they sold it in Jan 2012 (although I didn't drink back then, in grounds, only being 16).

UU isn't restricted, I stood there.
Aston Villa Away on 18:16 - Mar 2 with 4139 viewsbuilthjack

Aston Villa Away on 17:49 - Mar 2 by ScoobyWho

We have been allocated the full amount for away fans at villa park apparently, thats both tiers as per last season.

That would mean a 3000 allocation. Amazing if we had that many fans there. Possible though. Not too far to go, and on a Saturday. If there's only a couple of hundred left people need to get in quick. Should be a part atmosphere.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Aston Villa Away on 18:22 - Mar 2 with 4124 viewsswanskid95

Aston Villa Away on 18:16 - Mar 2 by builthjack

That would mean a 3000 allocation. Amazing if we had that many fans there. Possible though. Not too far to go, and on a Saturday. If there's only a couple of hundred left people need to get in quick. Should be a part atmosphere.

Leigh Deneen tweeted me confirming more tickets were just released, we have the full 3,000 allocation after selling the entire upper tier
Aston Villa Away on 18:28 - Mar 2 with 4107 viewsangryjack

down club shop this morning and they said only been given 1500
Login to get fewer ads

Aston Villa Away on 18:33 - Mar 2 with 4094 viewsbuilthjack

I can see on the ticket sales section that the lower tier has now been added.lets fill it.

Aston Villa Away on 18:33 - Mar 2 with 4093 viewsLeonisGod

Aston Villa Away on 18:28 - Mar 2 by angryjack

I was offered upper or lower tear this morning on the ticket site. Strange things going on...
Aston Villa Away on 19:25 - Mar 2 with 4025 viewskopperburgjack

Easily sell this out. Something would be wrong if we didn't, but I'm confident it will sell out! They said they were releasing the lower when upper is sold and lower has been out for a while now do should be nearly a sell out already.

Win, draw or lose.. Jacks are on the booze

Aston Villa Away on 19:45 - Mar 2 with 3983 viewsOldjack

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/forum/140425/roll-call-for-the

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Aston Villa Away on 21:49 - Mar 2 with 3831 viewscwrw

Villa will sell out easily, Along with WBA it's our local derby
Aston Villa Away on 21:53 - Mar 2 with 3821 viewsScoobyWho

Aston Villa Away on 18:28 - Mar 2 by angryjack

Its def 3,000 now.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Aston Villa Away on 22:33 - Mar 2 with 3783 viewsEdmundo

Aston Villa Away on 21:53 - Mar 2 by ScoobyWho

Its def 3,000 now.

If they get behind the team like the Burnley game, should have an effect.

Well done our support 👍

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

Aston Villa Away on 06:10 - Mar 3 with 3687 viewsdgt73

This is the away game i look forward to most. Just a short hop, skip and jump. I'll be in the Villa end eating the prawn sandwiches for this one.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Aston Villa Away on 07:04 - Mar 3 with 3663 viewsbuilthjack

Aston Villa Away on 06:10 - Mar 3 by dgt73

This is the away game i look forward to most. Just a short hop, skip and jump. I'll be in the Villa end eating the prawn sandwiches for this one.

Why on earth would you want to be in the Villa end?

Aston Villa Away on 14:23 - Mar 3 with 3518 viewsdgt73

Aston Villa Away on 07:04 - Mar 3 by builthjack

Because i have been invited as a quest by some people who i do work for. Simple really.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Aston Villa Away on 22:02 - Mar 3 with 3384 viewsbuilthjack

Fair enough. Wear your colours.
2200 tickets sold so far, 800 still available on the lower level.

Aston Villa Away on 22:03 - Mar 3 with 3380 viewsImAlrightJack

I wouldn't go there if you paid me.

Sh*t ground and fans. Would rather turn the clock back and visit highfield road.
Aston Villa Away on 22:04 - Mar 3 with 3376 viewsbuilthjack

Aston Villa Away on 22:03 - Mar 3 by ImAlrightJack

I wouldn't go there if you paid me.

Sh*t ground and fans. Would rather turn the clock back and visit highfield road.

Sounds like you have history with them

Aston Villa Away on 22:08 - Mar 3 with 3363 viewsImAlrightJack

Aston Villa Away on 22:04 - Mar 3 by builthjack

Sounds like you have history with them

Well, I can't stand their constant escapes from relegation threats and one of their supporters stalked one of my best friends for 3 years. He did this with constant text messages with no replies amongst other methods.

Also, David Cameron and Prince William are Villaites.
Aston Villa Away on 22:09 - Mar 3 with 3358 viewsImAlrightJack

Aston Villa Away on 07:04 - Mar 3 by builthjack

Why would you even want to go there!?. As far as proper away grounds go, save you money for Arsenal!.
Aston Villa Away on 22:13 - Mar 3 with 3343 viewsLeonisGod

Aston Villa Away on 22:09 - Mar 3 by ImAlrightJack

Why would you even want to go there!?. As far as proper away grounds go, save you money for Arsenal!.

Fan in supporting team shocker! Villa's a lot nicer than a lot of the dumps we used to go to.
Aston Villa Away on 22:15 - Mar 3 with 3338 viewsImAlrightJack

It just looks basic with Darfabet banners all the way round the top.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024