Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Best Football Forum 2015 Blogging Awards 21:32 - Oct 5 with 10794 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Be sure to give a little love to Phil and Planet Swans here!

http://www.footballbloggingawards.co.uk/about/categories/best-football-forum/

Also, somebody please link this over at Jackarmy.
[Post edited 5 Oct 2015 23:10]

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Best Football Forum 2015 Blogging Awards on 22:07 - Oct 10 with 1817 viewsDarran

Best Football Forum 2015 Blogging Awards on 21:54 - Oct 10 by morningstar

"Oooh Johnny thanks for stepping in cos I can't reply to him as I don't know what too say"!

I know what to say I've already said it mun.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Best Football Forum 2015 Blogging Awards on 22:13 - Oct 10 with 1812 viewsmorningstar

Best Football Forum 2015 Blogging Awards on 22:01 - Oct 10 by ItchySphincter

What are you struggling with exactly?

I'm not struggling with anything at all, it does rather seem that both you and Darran are!

Maybe instead of posting inane cr*p, you may like too give your opinion as to why this site is ten times as quiet to when we were a lge 2 side? Darran has already stated his reasons and that is "because people take the internet too seriously" What do you think? Always remembering of course that Phil S as the webmaster has put a lot of effort into maintaining this site over many years for the benefit of us all.

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Best Football Forum 2015 Blogging Awards on 22:16 - Oct 10 with 1803 viewsmorningstar

Best Football Forum 2015 Blogging Awards on 22:07 - Oct 10 by Darran

I know what to say I've already said it mun.

Give me a re-cap on exactly what you've said then as i've obviously missed that bit! In a constructive way of course!

Best Football Forum 2015 Blogging Awards on 22:40 - Oct 10 with 1782 viewsDarran

Best Football Forum 2015 Blogging Awards on 22:16 - Oct 10 by morningstar

Give me a re-cap on exactly what you've said then as i've obviously missed that bit! In a constructive way of course!

You haven't been here for several years I haven't got time but I will say there's a lot of c*nts on the Internet.

Best Football Forum 2015 Blogging Awards on 22:50 - Oct 10 with 1776 viewsmorningstar

Best Football Forum 2015 Blogging Awards on 22:40 - Oct 10 by Darran

You haven't been here for several years I haven't got time but I will say there's a lot of c*nts on the Internet.

Oh f**K off Dar is it! It's a f****N football forum!

Best Football Forum 2015 Blogging Awards on 23:17 - Oct 10 with 1761 viewscwrw

Best Football Forum 2015 Blogging Awards on 22:50 - Oct 10 by morningstar

Oh f**K off Dar is it! It's a f****N football forum!

You're right but he doesn't get it I'm afraid
Best Football Forum 2015 Blogging Awards on 23:19 - Oct 10 with 1754 viewsHumpty

Best Football Forum 2015 Blogging Awards on 22:40 - Oct 10 by Darran

Some people take the internet far to seriously eh Darr?
Best Football Forum 2015 Blogging Awards on 23:20 - Oct 10 with 1751 viewsDarran

Best Football Forum 2015 Blogging Awards on 23:17 - Oct 10 by cwrw

You're right but he doesn't get it I'm afraid

The non football board isn't a football forum Bov.
Throw a pasty at someone.

Login to get fewer ads

Best Football Forum 2015 Blogging Award on 23:27 - Oct 10 with 1742 viewsStarsky

Best Football Forum 2015 Blogging Awards on 20:31 - Oct 10 by morningstar

Who has mentioned 'Fath' or 'cliques'? Obviously that's in the back of your mind!

But hey! Can you give a reason why a fans website was far busier when we were in lge2 to what it is now when we are an established Premier league club?

Why is this site quieter now than 10 years ago?

Several reasons...

1: we used 2 play 2 games a week. Now it's once a week if you're lucky with endless international breaks. So much less actual footy to discuss.

2: the increasing popularity of Twitter

3: the increasing popularity of surfing on smart phones... Which this site is a feckin lemon for mobiles

4: the site does frustrate me on occasion, partly because I hate the fans network technology. It's a pup.

It's just the internet, init.

Best Football Forum 2015 Blogging Award on 23:28 - Oct 10 with 1735 viewsDarran

Best Football Forum 2015 Blogging Award on 23:27 - Oct 10 by Starsky

Why is this site quieter now than 10 years ago?

Several reasons...

1: we used 2 play 2 games a week. Now it's once a week if you're lucky with endless international breaks. So much less actual footy to discuss.

2: the increasing popularity of Twitter

3: the increasing popularity of surfing on smart phones... Which this site is a feckin lemon for mobiles

4: the site does frustrate me on occasion, partly because I hate the fans network technology. It's a pup.

Exactly.

Best Football Forum 2015 Blogging Award on 23:30 - Oct 10 with 1729 viewsStarsky

Best Football Forum 2015 Blogging Award on 23:28 - Oct 10 by Darran

Exactly.

Bring back club call and teletext... And the sporting post

Best Football Forum 2015 Blogging Awards on 23:31 - Oct 10 with 1727 viewscwrw

Best Football Forum 2015 Blogging Awards on 23:20 - Oct 10 by Darran

The non football board isn't a football forum Bov.
Throw a pasty at someone.

One day, when you possibly acquire a brain you might be dangerous. In the meantime all you do is lower the tone and drive people away. I think you should be aware that I couldn't care less who you think I am. The truth is that you have no idea who I am but I know exactly who you are and that's what's killing you. You like to refer to posters by their Christian names rather than their user names but you can't do that with me can you Prosser? In fact no one can
Best Football Forum 2015 Blogging Award on 23:36 - Oct 10 with 1716 viewsStarsky

Best Football Forum 2015 Blogging Award on 23:28 - Oct 10 by Darran

Exactly.

Any web designer that can be happy with the distance between the up arrow, down arrow and the number between them can't have much idea of the posters ease of use.
The amount of times I've given Morning Star and Waynekerr an accidental up arrow by mistake has given them the wrong impression of me

Best Football Forum 2015 Blogging Award on 23:45 - Oct 10 with 1696 viewsDarran

Best Football Forum 2015 Blogging Award on 23:36 - Oct 10 by Starsky

Any web designer that can be happy with the distance between the up arrow, down arrow and the number between them can't have much idea of the posters ease of use.
The amount of times I've given Morning Star and Waynekerr an accidental up arrow by mistake has given them the wrong impression of me

They're not worth a w*nk anyway.

Best Football Forum 2015 Blogging Awards on 07:30 - Oct 11 with 1653 viewsJackfath

No coincidence that a thread on the best football forum 2015 has my username mentioned several times. People are right, my contribution has been immense. No wonder I am only the second person ever to get a Planet Swans lifetime achievement award.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Best Football Forum 2015 Blogging Awards on 08:13 - Oct 11 with 1642 viewsItchySphincter

Best Football Forum 2015 Blogging Awards on 07:30 - Oct 11 by Jackfath

No coincidence that a thread on the best football forum 2015 has my username mentioned several times. People are right, my contribution has been immense. No wonder I am only the second person ever to get a Planet Swans lifetime achievement award.

You are an example of what is good about this site, much missed.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Best Football Forum 2015 Blogging Awards on 15:07 - Oct 11 with 1588 viewsRancid

Is Morning Star, Gary64 from AAMB, the lad wh organized the hooligan football match for the hooligan that died being a hooligan?
Best Football Forum 2015 Blogging Awards on 16:08 - Oct 11 with 1567 viewsexiledclaseboy

Well this thread went well.

Poll: Tory leader

Best Football Forum 2015 Blogging Awards on 17:13 - Oct 11 with 1540 viewsDarran

Best Football Forum 2015 Blogging Awards on 15:07 - Oct 11 by Rancid

Is Morning Star, Gary64 from AAMB, the lad wh organized the hooligan football match for the hooligan that died being a hooligan?

I was wondering that too.

Best Football Forum 2015 Blogging Awards on 17:14 - Oct 11 with 1540 viewsDafyddHuw

Best Football Forum 2015 Blogging Awards on 07:30 - Oct 11 by Jackfath

Oh fùck off you supercilious twât.
Best Football Forum 2015 Blogging Awards on 17:22 - Oct 11 with 1532 viewsItchySphincter

So, not a lot has changed then?

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Best Football Forum 2015 Blogging Awards on 20:22 - Oct 11 with 1491 viewsJackfath

Best Football Forum 2015 Blogging Awards on 17:14 - Oct 11 by DafyddHuw

Oh fùck off you supercilious twât.

What a fool.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

Best Football Forum 2015 Blogging Awards on 20:32 - Oct 11 with 1479 viewsjack247

Best Football Forum 2015 Blogging Awards on 15:07 - Oct 11 by Rancid

I played in several matches that Morning Star played a big part in setting up a good few years ago when this site (as jackarmy.net) had an unofficial team. We played fans teams from Cardiff, Wrexham, Shrewsbury, Liverpool, Oxford and others I can't remember, as well as a charity match against former Swans players at the Vetch. There was no hooliganism or anything like that, if anything, it built bridges between us and other sets of supporters.

I don't know if he goes on AAMB, I don't go there myself. I also don't know about any hooligan that died, but I lost touch with most of the lads from that team when I stopped posting on here, roughly the time we moved to the Liberty.
Best Football Forum 2015 Blogging Awards on 21:09 - Oct 11 with 1464 viewsGowerjack

Best Football Forum 2015 Blogging Awards on 20:22 - Oct 11 by Jackfath

What a fool.

Yep.

You are.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Best Football Forum 2015 Blogging Awards on 21:11 - Oct 11 with 1459 viewsJackfath

Best Football Forum 2015 Blogging Awards on 21:09 - Oct 11 by Gowerjack

Yep.

You are.

Obsessed.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024