Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread 20:29 - Nov 27 with 38046 viewsskippyjack

vs

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 16:06 - Nov 29 with 2375 viewssnork44

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 15:59 - Nov 29 by Lord_Bony

Try installing Kodi then the Phoenix app see the other thread

When I see a shit team I am proved wrong, but this time I think I will be proved right and we will lose quite heavily today. To not play Frederico Fernandez is absolute madness !

Premier Snork now watching from the USA
Poll: What do you prefer on Planet Swans after a game?

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 16:08 - Nov 29 with 2321 viewsSgorioFruit

Ayew playing out of position again.

Put him upfront on his own, routs and jeff on the wings.

It really cannot be any more simple!!!!
[Post edited 29 Nov 2015 16:09]

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 16:08 - Nov 29 with 2324 viewsJackanapes

Garry Monk looks like a bag of shyte on the nbc pre-match interview.Looks like he needs a good kip.He was talking utter nonsense as well. Oh fk.

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 16:09 - Nov 29 with 2305 viewslovejuicejack

I'm looking forward to the carnage on here later, strap in folks.
Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 16:09 - Nov 29 with 2305 viewsphact0rri

The team sheet... :( I'm on the ruggers. i'll see what it looks like when this match is finished but not sure I've got enough Masochist in me if its a mauling.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 16:09 - Nov 29 with 2305 views3swan

Garry's pre-match press conference

Body language

Embarrassed at having to say the same things before every game, and a man that looked shattered.
Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 16:09 - Nov 29 with 2299 viewsSwansNZ

Don't panic, Monk knows what he's doing. I'm not sure what that is though.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 16:10 - Nov 29 with 2286 viewsLord_Bony

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 15:50 - Nov 29 by monmouth

No.

No.

No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no.

Imagine Ben Kingsley from Sexy Beast. And you are nowhere near as outrageously amazed as I am at the moment. This is it for me. If this doesn't work, he can f**K off, and that is me being supportive, because if it does work, he's a genius with balls of reinforced steel encased in concrete and we are not worthy. If it doesn't he's a know nothing idiotic moron.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Login to get fewer ads

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 16:12 - Nov 29 with 2235 viewsNeath_Jack

F*cking state on you lot already.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 16:13 - Nov 29 with 2209 viewsmonmouth

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 16:08 - Nov 29 by Jackanapes

Garry Monk looks like a bag of shyte on the nbc pre-match interview.Looks like he needs a good kip.He was talking utter nonsense as well. Oh fk.

Poor bugger is clearly in bits. If he does by some miracle get through this (can't see it) he will be transformed into iron man. Or he'll just be ill.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 16:13 - Nov 29 with 2195 viewslovejuicejack

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 16:12 - Nov 29 by Neath_Jack

F*cking state on you lot already.

I'm a quiver for shizzle
Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 16:17 - Nov 29 with 2076 viewsexiledclaseboy

The optimism in this thread is inspiring.

Poll: Tory leader

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 16:18 - Nov 29 with 2059 viewsPozuelosSideys

30 seconds in and there is no press. pretty obvious how this is going to go.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 16:18 - Nov 29 with 2051 viewsJackfath

Imagine if this were a board for non supporters of the club.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 16:19 - Nov 29 with 2028 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 16:18 - Nov 29 by PozuelosSideys

30 seconds in and there is no press. pretty obvious how this is going to go.

no ball, hang on, hope for some luck!!

If we were going to do that might as well played a diamond

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 16:20 - Nov 29 with 1992 viewsBYMJacks

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 15:59 - Nov 29 by Lord_Bony

Try installing Kodi then the Phoenix app see the other thread

it is on swansea sound 11 70 am on the radio
Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 16:21 - Nov 29 with 1980 viewsClinton

Kyle Bartley - this is your day.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 16:22 - Nov 29 with 1948 viewsexiledclaseboy

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 16:20 - Nov 29 by BYMJacks

it is on swansea sound 11 70 am on the radio

It's on Radio Wales DAB too if you can stomach Leighton James and Colin Pascoe.

Poll: Tory leader

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 16:22 - Nov 29 with 1942 viewsAnotherJohn

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 16:21 - Nov 29 by Clinton

Lady Luck must have saved us at least a page of posts!
[Post edited 29 Nov 2015 16:23]
Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 16:22 - Nov 29 with 1938 viewslovejuicejack

Well we may be seeing our old friend the swans
Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 16:23 - Nov 29 with 1884 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 16:21 - Nov 29 by Clinton

What was he thinking???

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 16:24 - Nov 29 with 1823 viewsJBT95

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 16:23 - Nov 29 by PatchesOHoulihan

What was he thinking???

If he hadn't of done that, Ibe would have scored.
Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 16:24 - Nov 29 with 1805 viewsbonymine

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 16:23 - Nov 29 by PatchesOHoulihan

What was he thinking???

Exactly right PANIC in defence remember his 'pass' across our box last week too ?

WTF have Fernandez & Cork done to upset Monk I wonder ?
[Post edited 29 Nov 2015 16:25]

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 16:25 - Nov 29 with 1775 viewsLord_Bony

Bartley unlucky not to score there...

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 16:25 - Nov 29 with 1751 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 16:24 - Nov 29 by JBT95

If he hadn't of done that, Ibe would have scored.

you don't think once he got at the ball he couldn't have done better to take the ball away from goal??

I was impressed with the covering though

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024