Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Donald Trump 13:40 - Jan 27 with 43363 viewsLoyal

Beginning to gain momentum, regardless of people's feelings on him.

Some people are saying that he will never be President.

One name Ronald Reagan. The Americans love all this, and would vote for it to happen.
That I am sure.

My view is he won't live long enough for this to materialise.
[Post edited 27 Jan 2016 13:42]

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Donald Trump on 22:14 - Mar 26 with 1984 viewssnork44

Donald Trump on 14:45 - Mar 26 by londonlisa2001

Seems like Cruz has been doing some 'prayerful contemplation' of things he shouldn't have been.

Have to laugh - these ultra religious conservative types always seem to get caught with their pants down. Perhaps this is why John Kasich has stayed in the race for so long? Seems that the story has been known about for quite some time?

Look forward to the usual tearful prayers for forgiveness from the Almighty that often follows!!

Lisa as much as I hate Cruz and the guy is the most obnoxious plastic faced reptile I have ever seen! The story has come from the National Enquirer which is as credible as the Daily Sport in the UK was! Upon saying that Politicians across the world do have this ability to get involved in extramarital affairs, (Over here JFK and Bill Clinton come to mind) so nothing would surprise me, although what attractiveness any woman would see in Cruz is beyond me.

Premier Snork now watching from the USA
Poll: What do you prefer on Planet Swans after a game?

Donald Trump on 22:21 - Mar 26 with 1978 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Donald Trump on 22:14 - Mar 26 by snork44

Lisa as much as I hate Cruz and the guy is the most obnoxious plastic faced reptile I have ever seen! The story has come from the National Enquirer which is as credible as the Daily Sport in the UK was! Upon saying that Politicians across the world do have this ability to get involved in extramarital affairs, (Over here JFK and Bill Clinton come to mind) so nothing would surprise me, although what attractiveness any woman would see in Cruz is beyond me.

John Prescott had an affair.

It's nothing to do with looks but it's something to do with power.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Donald Trump on 22:25 - Mar 26 with 1975 viewsLord_Bony

3 guesses mate...##

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Donald Trump on 00:31 - Mar 27 with 1940 viewssnork44

Donald Trump on 22:25 - Mar 26 by Lord_Bony

3 guesses mate...##

Yep money in the case of Trump, I can understand and power is pretty good aphrodisiac, but although Heidi Cruz is very attractive! If I was a woman there is no way I'd have that lizard faced asshole bouncing on my bones!

Donald Trump on 00:47 - Mar 27 with 1931 viewslondonlisa2001

Completely understand about the National Enquirer, but multiple sources appear to be saying that the lady in question's (some sort of assistant??) family members have confirmed it and also that MSNBC and CNN etc also have the story. Don't know - may be all made up. But in which case, wouldn't he sue?

He's vile though I agree!
Donald Trump on 02:29 - Mar 27 with 1915 viewsThursday

Donald Trump on 15:38 - Mar 16 by Loyal

Still feel the same way ?

Aye. I was never concerned about relegation this season, either.
Donald Trump on 10:56 - Mar 27 with 1871 viewssnork44

Donald Trump on 00:47 - Mar 27 by londonlisa2001

Completely understand about the National Enquirer, but multiple sources appear to be saying that the lady in question's (some sort of assistant??) family members have confirmed it and also that MSNBC and CNN etc also have the story. Don't know - may be all made up. But in which case, wouldn't he sue?

He's vile though I agree!

Lisa the tabloid gossip papers like the National Enquirer are amazing over here as the allegations sometimes are really wild and downright libelous, yet no one has ever sued them, which for such a litigious country as the USA is mystifying. Either they use the First Amendment of free speech as a defence or they must have some shit hot lawyers representing them. Trumps allegations are wrong and in defence of Cruz , he has come out and defended his wife. But as I said before Cruz has touch of the Dr Strangelove about him that I wouldn't trust his finger to be on the trigger of a water pistol let alone be near to the Nuclear access codes. The same goes for Trump,but the military establishment would have the nous to advise the Donald that nuking Bejing would be a slightly bad idea!

Donald Trump on 15:00 - Mar 27 with 1843 viewslondonlisa2001

Donald Trump on 10:56 - Mar 27 by snork44

Lisa the tabloid gossip papers like the National Enquirer are amazing over here as the allegations sometimes are really wild and downright libelous, yet no one has ever sued them, which for such a litigious country as the USA is mystifying. Either they use the First Amendment of free speech as a defence or they must have some shit hot lawyers representing them. Trumps allegations are wrong and in defence of Cruz , he has come out and defended his wife. But as I said before Cruz has touch of the Dr Strangelove about him that I wouldn't trust his finger to be on the trigger of a water pistol let alone be near to the Nuclear access codes. The same goes for Trump,but the military establishment would have the nous to advise the Donald that nuking Bejing would be a slightly bad idea!

I didn't realise this stemmed from Trump. The reports I saw suggested that Rubio had given the story to the press and it was to do with Cruz's assistant rather than the women mentioned in the Enquirer. I'm sure it'll be revealed if any truth.

Does seem odd that no one uses them though - you'd think they'd do it immediately.
Login to get fewer ads

Donald Trump on 15:51 - Mar 27 with 1821 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Donald Trump on 18:00 - Jan 27 by johnlangy

Talking about lunacy, did you see that complete moron Sarah Palin's speech supporting him ? Most of what she said was rubbish. Not in a crap argument sense but simply that the words she put together didn't constitute a proper sentence.

She also said recently that immigrants into the USA would have to learn to speak 'American' (seriously). Well, I think she'll be sitting alongside them at remedial class level.

Is that Native American?

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Donald Trump on 11:58 - Mar 28 with 1761 viewsEbo

Just read an article where only a few weeks ago CNN described Alaska as the most "diverse place in America". Now that Bernie Sanders has won a landslide there its now calling it the most "largely white state in America".

What a f*cked up country. Glad I don't live there.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Donald Trump on 12:38 - Mar 28 with 1766 viewssnork44

Donald Trump on 15:00 - Mar 27 by londonlisa2001

I didn't realise this stemmed from Trump. The reports I saw suggested that Rubio had given the story to the press and it was to do with Cruz's assistant rather than the women mentioned in the Enquirer. I'm sure it'll be revealed if any truth.

Does seem odd that no one uses them though - you'd think they'd do it immediately.

American politicking is dirty with a Capital 'D'. The candidates trash talk about each other, but when they drop out of the race they end up endorsing the person they've rubbished, just to get a place in their potential cabinet. Lisa, the National Enquirer story emanated from Trump as the 'The Donald's' big buddy is the CEO of the Enquirer. As for the Rubio story I don't know, but again the GOP leadership is quite schizophrenic about Cruz! On one hand they hate the guy for being anti establishment and being an overall slimy lizard faced piece of shit which the jerk is, yet on the other hand they hate Trump because they think he is not a true conservative and he'll dilute the typical GOP values on small government, pro-life, strong military and pro second amendment rights. So they would have Cruz as an anyone,but Trump candidate. Their weak hope is neither gets the requisite votes by convention time and we get a brokered convention where a person comes out of the blue and says he will step up to the plate and be nominated for the good of the party and the country. The person would probably be Mitt Romney, even though , he did not have a campaign anywhere. This would show that it would be a sham of campaign and be so undemocratic, which would split the GOP and ultimately cede the General Election to the Demorcrats and have Hillary Rhodham Clinton as the next President of the United States.
[Post edited 28 Mar 2016 12:46]

Donald Trump on 16:25 - Mar 28 with 1717 viewsThursday

Donald Trump on 11:58 - Mar 28 by Ebo

Just read an article where only a few weeks ago CNN described Alaska as the most "diverse place in America". Now that Bernie Sanders has won a landslide there its now calling it the most "largely white state in America".

What a f*cked up country. Glad I don't live there.

You're glad you don't live in a country because of a biased cable channel?
Donald Trump on 11:53 - Mar 29 with 1658 viewssnork44

Donald Trump on 16:25 - Mar 28 by Thursday

Good grief you think CNN is biased, try and watch Fox News it is to the right of Mein Kamf. Fair and balanced my arse !

Donald Trump on 12:01 - Mar 29 with 1653 viewsmonmouth

Donald Trump on 16:25 - Mar 28 by Thursday

Aye theres no bias in the uk, and our politics isdefinitely not backed by big money and vested interests...clean as a whistle it is.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Donald Trump on 12:04 - Mar 29 with 1646 viewsdailew

Donald Trump on 11:53 - Mar 29 by snork44

Good grief you think CNN is biased, try and watch Fox News it is to the right of Mein Kamf. Fair and balanced my arse !

Aye. Isn't CNN owned by Hanoi Jane's ex who's considered a bit of a liberal?

For fans of the O'reilly Factor.

[Post edited 29 Mar 2016 12:23]

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

Donald Trump on 16:42 - Mar 29 with 1608 viewsThursday

Donald Trump on 11:53 - Mar 29 by snork44

That's why I rely on Trevor Noah and Sean Hannity for my seesaw news.
Donald Trump on 17:56 - Mar 29 with 1586 viewsdailew

Donald Trump on 16:42 - Mar 29 by Thursday

How's Noah doing?

Haven't watched it since Stewart left.

Donald Trump on 18:00 - Mar 29 with 1583 viewsThursday

Donald Trump on 17:56 - Mar 29 by dailew

How's Noah doing?

Haven't watched it since Stewart left.

He's doing fine. It'll take a while for him to get comfortable; he's not going to jump in at the same level Stewart was when he left -- nor is it going to be the same show.
Donald Trump on 18:12 - Mar 29 with 1571 viewsacejack3065

Donald Trump on 18:00 - Mar 29 by Thursday

He's doing fine. It'll take a while for him to get comfortable; he's not going to jump in at the same level Stewart was when he left -- nor is it going to be the same show.

I think he's doing fine. I miss Jon but who could replace him.
Donald Trump on 18:59 - Mar 29 with 1553 viewsexiledclaseboy

Donald Trump on 12:01 - Mar 29 by monmouth

Aye theres no bias in the uk, and our politics isdefinitely not backed by big money and vested interests...clean as a whistle it is.

The U.K. broadcast media is about as balanced as you'll find anywhere in the developed world.
[Post edited 29 Mar 2016 18:59]

Poll: Tory leader

Donald Trump on 23:56 - Mar 29 with 1504 viewsEbo

Donald Trump on 16:42 - Mar 29 by Thursday

Sean I cannot stand. Ditto O'Reilly.

You would have to be a masochist just to sit through 5 minutes of FOX news.

Donald Trump on 00:13 - Mar 30 with 1500 viewsHumpty

Donald Trump on 23:56 - Mar 29 by Ebo

Sean I cannot stand. Ditto O'Reilly.

You would have to be a masochist just to sit through 5 minutes of FOX news.

Bill O'Reilly is a lovely chap.

Donald Trump on 00:42 - Mar 30 with 1484 viewsEbo

Donald Trump on 00:13 - Mar 30 by Humpty

Just the mention of his name send my blood pressure sky high.

Donald Trump on 01:10 - Mar 30 with 1478 viewssnork44

Donald Trump on 00:13 - Mar 30 by Humpty

Bill O'Reilly and Sean Hannity are both objectionable spuds to say the least and both of them classic cases of Irish Americans who are all mouth and no brains! The same sort of dickheads who would reminisce about the old country whilst stuffing wads of Dollar bills into the Noraid collection boxes in the bars of Boston and New York, when they had never been to Ireland. The only connection to Ireland were the glasses of Guinness and Bushmills they were chucking down their necks.

Donald Trump on 06:40 - Mar 30 with 1441 viewsdailew

Donald Trump on 01:10 - Mar 30 by snork44

Bill O'Reilly and Sean Hannity are both objectionable spuds to say the least and both of them classic cases of Irish Americans who are all mouth and no brains! The same sort of dickheads who would reminisce about the old country whilst stuffing wads of Dollar bills into the Noraid collection boxes in the bars of Boston and New York, when they had never been to Ireland. The only connection to Ireland were the glasses of Guinness and Bushmills they were chucking down their necks.

He's as Irish as Stephen Colbert.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024