Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cholesterol 19:15 - May 28 with 1949 viewsmax936

Anyone on here who has been diagnosed with high cholesterol, I've just read this that was sent to my email what's your thoughts.

http://www.thecholesteroltruth.com

http://www.thecholesteroltruth.com/meet-the-editors/
[Post edited 28 May 2016 19:20]

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Cholesterol on 19:22 - May 28 with 1316 viewsGowerjack

I almost always forget to take mine....

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Cholesterol on 19:29 - May 28 with 1305 viewsmax936

Cholesterol on 19:22 - May 28 by Gowerjack

I almost always forget to take mine....

Me the same, I don't like taking them though, ones I'm on now are the first ones I've taken for yrs, I was suffering with stiff joints and aching joints, so Doc suggested stopping them so I stopped for probably 5yrs or more, but had to have bloods done bout 2 months agao for another non related problem and he suggested a Cholesterol test and it came back at 8.8 so he put me back on the Statins much to my annoyance, he's enrolled me into the Cholesterol Clinic now as well trouble is I'll never make the appointments, its bad enough trying to get time off to do my gas courses.

Cholesterol on 19:38 - May 28 with 1295 viewsGowerjack

Cholesterol on 19:29 - May 28 by max936

Me the same, I don't like taking them though, ones I'm on now are the first ones I've taken for yrs, I was suffering with stiff joints and aching joints, so Doc suggested stopping them so I stopped for probably 5yrs or more, but had to have bloods done bout 2 months agao for another non related problem and he suggested a Cholesterol test and it came back at 8.8 so he put me back on the Statins much to my annoyance, he's enrolled me into the Cholesterol Clinic now as well trouble is I'll never make the appointments, its bad enough trying to get time off to do my gas courses.

That's interesting as lately I have developed stiffness in my fingers and toes,not been to the quacks about it as assumed maybe early onset rheumatism ( runs in family) didn't know could be linked to the feckin statins....

Plastic since 1974

Cholesterol on 19:45 - May 28 with 1282 viewsmax936

Cholesterol on 19:38 - May 28 by Gowerjack

That's interesting as lately I have developed stiffness in my fingers and toes,not been to the quacks about it as assumed maybe early onset rheumatism ( runs in family) didn't know could be linked to the feckin statins....

Read the side effects on the info sheet, terrible stuff, most drugs prescription drugs are the same though in fairness.

Cholesterol on 19:58 - May 28 with 1262 viewsGowerjack

I feel it in my fingers
I feel it in my toes.....

Plastic since 1974

Cholesterol on 20:03 - May 28 with 1242 viewsdickythorpe

Max, hope you are well mate, I heard milk is good to drink.

On a side one the cultic brewing company (celt experience) are calling it a day. Wasn't overly keen on their stuff but they did a celt lager that wasn't bad.
Cholesterol on 20:05 - May 28 with 1237 viewsJackfath

Get well soon Max.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Cholesterol on 20:18 - May 28 with 1216 viewsDarran

Cholesterol on 20:05 - May 28 by Jackfath

Get well soon Max.

and make a will.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Login to get fewer ads

Cholesterol on 20:24 - May 28 with 1207 viewsmax936

Cholesterol on 20:03 - May 28 by dickythorpe

Max, hope you are well mate, I heard milk is good to drink.

On a side one the cultic brewing company (celt experience) are calling it a day. Wasn't overly keen on their stuff but they did a celt lager that wasn't bad.

Just sampling their Golden Age unfiltered beer, went over Tesco's earlier and bought a few, nice enough but a tad sweet.

Cholesterol on 20:26 - May 28 with 1200 viewsJackfath

Cholesterol on 20:24 - May 28 by max936

Just sampling their Golden Age unfiltered beer, went over Tesco's earlier and bought a few, nice enough but a tad sweet.

You need to give that up if your cholestrol is high.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

Cholesterol on 20:27 - May 28 with 1199 viewsmax936

Cholesterol on 20:18 - May 28 by Darran

and make a will.

That's covered, but thanks for the thought, it won't be read anytime soon though, hope that's not to much of a disappointment for you.

Cholesterol on 20:34 - May 28 with 1188 viewsmax936

Cholesterol on 20:26 - May 28 by Jackfath

My Cholesterol as always been around 8 for as long as l can remember, like most things that we are told which are bad for you, like fatty food of which its being said now that it isn't as bad for you as what the "experts" have made out over the yrs, Cholesterol will turnout the same you watch, all my tests regarding the old pump have returned positive results, my cholesterol is genetic and my Father is 81 and my Mother is 79.

Cholesterol on 20:36 - May 28 with 1175 viewsDarran

Cholesterol on 20:26 - May 28 by Jackfath

It's his life Fath all he talks about is his next drink.

Cholesterol on 20:38 - May 28 with 1179 viewsJackfath

Cholesterol on 20:34 - May 28 by max936

My Cholesterol as always been around 8 for as long as l can remember, like most things that we are told which are bad for you, like fatty food of which its being said now that it isn't as bad for you as what the "experts" have made out over the yrs, Cholesterol will turnout the same you watch, all my tests regarding the old pump have returned positive results, my cholesterol is genetic and my Father is 81 and my Mother is 79.

That's good.

My point is if you give up the booze you will see your health improve.

Cholesterol on 20:47 - May 28 with 1165 viewsmax936

Cholesterol on 20:38 - May 28 by Jackfath

That's good.

My point is if you give up the booze you will see your health improve.

Trouble is you're listening to your butty to much, I drink once a week generally and then its only maybe 8 to 10 pints, I'm on my 2nd bottle tonite and I may have one more at most, been out working most of the day, was gonna go out but decided to stay in and watch all the footie, I'm up at 7 again in morning and working till about 2 again I very much doubt I'll have a slurp tomoz, my work diary is filling up at a rate of knots so the weekends are filled along with at least 2 nights a week, so booze is the last thing on my mind.

Cholesterol on 20:47 - May 28 with 1157 viewsDarran

Cholesterol on 20:47 - May 28 by max936

Trouble is you're listening to your butty to much, I drink once a week generally and then its only maybe 8 to 10 pints, I'm on my 2nd bottle tonite and I may have one more at most, been out working most of the day, was gonna go out but decided to stay in and watch all the footie, I'm up at 7 again in morning and working till about 2 again I very much doubt I'll have a slurp tomoz, my work diary is filling up at a rate of knots so the weekends are filled along with at least 2 nights a week, so booze is the last thing on my mind.

Once a week my arse.

Cholesterol on 20:49 - May 28 with 1157 viewsbuilthjack

Cholesterol on 20:47 - May 28 by max936

Talking about butty, get some down you.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Cholesterol on 20:55 - May 28 with 1139 viewsmax936

Cholesterol on 20:49 - May 28 by builthjack

Don't think they've got it back at Mumbles Ale House, didn't have it back on last Saturday, not gonna get back down there for a while so not much chance, nice thought though,

Cholesterol on 00:16 - May 29 with 1044 viewsphact0rri

Cholesterol on 20:34 - May 28 by max936

You are referring to Familial hypercholesterolemia which is a defect that makes the buddy struggle with "bad" cholesterol (LDL). The obvious thing would to consume less saturated fats.

One suggestion would be to eat less animal sourced foods, I'm not saying go vegan (but it would be awesome if you did) but consuming less LDL in foods can only help your condition *shrugs*.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Cholesterol on 01:56 - May 29 with 1020 viewsStarsky

Cholesterol on 20:49 - May 28 by builthjack

You say you drink once a week and it's ONLY 8 to 10 pints???
So on this one night you limit yourself to 10 pints.

Good god, listen to yourself mun!

It's just the internet, init.

Cholesterol on 02:19 - May 29 with 1014 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Cholesterol on 01:56 - May 29 by Starsky

Call it efficiency. And focus.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Cholesterol on 02:43 - May 29 with 1006 viewsLoyal

Cholesterol on 20:47 - May 28 by Darran

Once a week my arse.

Do you know Careful Colin who 'came out' before xmas ?
He is another one who does it in moderation. Your post reminded me of him 👍

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Cholesterol on 06:16 - May 29 with 975 viewsjackonicko

You should do everything in moderation.

Including moderation.
Cholesterol on 09:07 - May 29 with 916 viewsJackfath

Cholesterol on 01:56 - May 29 by Starsky

Init.

Cholesterol on 09:18 - May 29 with 899 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Cholesterol on 19:29 - May 28 by max936

Stiff joints? You must be rolling them too tight mun

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024