Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What kind of person does this? 14:42 - May 30 with 11549 viewsDarran

Staggering,he's been arrested now.
Why? Just why?

http://metro.co.uk/2016/05/30/man-who-wore-offensive-hillsborough-t-shirt-arrest

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

What kind of person does this? on 17:54 - May 31 with 1505 viewsDarran

What kind of person does this? on 17:51 - May 31 by londonlisa2001

We don't have an absolute right of free speech in the UK.

Don't know why people appear to think we do? Watching too many U.S. TV shows I imagine.

Fairly obvious that this guy has worn something with the sole intention of causing distress. That's against the law here and he has been arrested and a charged as a result.

The reality is that there is no alternative is there. I mean he knows damn well that no one can smack him as that is against the law and he would be quick to press charges. He will have done this wanting to offend and being confident that no one can do anything about it. Classic bully. Hope they put him inside - see how big he is then.

I find the current increase in bullying behaviour abhorrent. Whether it is people like this bloke, or people sending disgusting twitter messages to people (there is a report in the press today about a female MP who received 600 messages threatening or mentioning rape in one day). The only way to try to stop it is to introduce a zero tolerance policy to make people think twice. Some people are obviously unable to demonstrate any common decency whatsoever, so treat them as they treat others - without a shred of understanding, empathy or remorse.

Superb post.

What kind of person does this? on 18:09 - May 31 with 1476 viewsmorningstar

What kind of person does this? on 17:54 - May 31 by Darran

Superb post.

Absolutely! I love to see a thread end on a positive note.

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

What kind of person does this? on 18:22 - May 31 with 1465 viewsDarran

What kind of person does this? on 18:09 - May 31 by morningstar

Absolutely! I love to see a thread end on a positive note.

It won't have ended once controversial_tw*t gets up from his afternoon nap.

What kind of person does this? on 18:36 - May 31 with 1459 viewsjack247

What kind of person does this? on 17:10 - May 31 by controversial_jack

Every slogan is intended to get a response of some sort, but some go further than others. You can't give offence, you can only take it

Alarm or distress. Not offence.

That aside. You can act offensively, which is what this guy did by wearing clothing designed to offend. He got arrested for it.
What kind of person does this? on 19:40 - May 31 with 1429 viewsOldjack

What kind of person does this? on 17:51 - May 31 by londonlisa2001

We don't have an absolute right of free speech in the UK.

Don't know why people appear to think we do? Watching too many U.S. TV shows I imagine.

Fairly obvious that this guy has worn something with the sole intention of causing distress. That's against the law here and he has been arrested and a charged as a result.

The reality is that there is no alternative is there. I mean he knows damn well that no one can smack him as that is against the law and he would be quick to press charges. He will have done this wanting to offend and being confident that no one can do anything about it. Classic bully. Hope they put him inside - see how big he is then.

I find the current increase in bullying behaviour abhorrent. Whether it is people like this bloke, or people sending disgusting twitter messages to people (there is a report in the press today about a female MP who received 600 messages threatening or mentioning rape in one day). The only way to try to stop it is to introduce a zero tolerance policy to make people think twice. Some people are obviously unable to demonstrate any common decency whatsoever, so treat them as they treat others - without a shred of understanding, empathy or remorse.

If he had worn that in Liverpool how long do you think he'd have stayed upright ? Thinking he's not going get a smack is being very naive ,he more than likely wouldn't even see it coming

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

What kind of person does this? on 19:41 - May 31 with 1427 viewsDarran

What kind of person does this? on 19:40 - May 31 by Oldjack

If he had worn that in Liverpool how long do you think he'd have stayed upright ? Thinking he's not going get a smack is being very naive ,he more than likely wouldn't even see it coming

That's not what she said you f*cking idiot.

What kind of person does this? on 19:43 - May 31 with 1422 viewsJackfath

What kind of person does this? on 19:41 - May 31 by Darran

I don't know why you try to bother Darran.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

What kind of person does this? on 19:47 - May 31 with 1415 viewsOldjack

What kind of person does this? on 19:41 - May 31 by Darran

quote . I mean he knows damn well that no one can smack him as that is against the law and he would be quick to press charges.

T.W.A.T.

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Login to get fewer ads

What kind of person does this? on 19:50 - May 31 with 1410 viewsOldjack

What kind of person does this? on 19:43 - May 31 by Jackfath

me neither

What kind of person does this? on 19:52 - May 31 with 1408 viewsDarran

What kind of person does this? on 19:47 - May 31 by Oldjack

quote . I mean he knows damn well that no one can smack him as that is against the law and he would be quick to press charges.

T.W.A.T.

Yeah nobody ever gets a good kicking in this country like do they?

What kind of person does this? on 19:53 - May 31 with 1407 viewsDarran

What kind of person does this? on 19:43 - May 31 by Jackfath

He really is a f*cking idiot.

What kind of person does this? on 19:58 - May 31 with 1399 viewsOldjack

What kind of person does this? on 19:52 - May 31 by Darran

Yeah nobody ever gets a good kicking in this country like do they?

Which is what i said you fuking friutcake and not what she said ,your duller than Max

What kind of person does this? on 19:59 - May 31 with 1394 viewsOldjack

What kind of person does this? on 19:53 - May 31 by Darran

He really is a f*cking idiot.

In comparison with you i'm a genius and you're a maggot

What kind of person does this? on 20:02 - May 31 with 1392 viewsDarran

What kind of person does this? on 19:58 - May 31 by Oldjack

Which is what i said you fuking friutcake and not what she said ,your duller than Max

Moron.

What kind of person does this? on 20:18 - May 31 with 1371 viewsLoyal

I can't believe that some on here can't understand the basics of the public order act, fcking thickos.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

What kind of person does this? on 11:51 - Jun 1 with 1284 viewsSmellyplumz

Mods can you move this thread to the utterly pathetic and embarrassing board please.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

What kind of person does this? on 15:23 - Jun 3 with 1189 viewsJackfath

I've just been out and about enjoying the sunshine. WHilst sitting at a local restaurant/bar which is very popular, I witnessed a man in his 40s/50s wearing a red t shirt with the slogan "Enjoy Cocaine" written on it. It was identical to this;

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

What kind of person does this? on 15:27 - Jun 3 with 1180 viewsDarran

What kind of person does this? on 15:23 - Jun 3 by Jackfath

I've just been out and about enjoying the sunshine. WHilst sitting at a local restaurant/bar which is very popular, I witnessed a man in his 40s/50s wearing a red t shirt with the slogan "Enjoy Cocaine" written on it. It was identical to this;

It ruins lives like gambling does.

What kind of person does this? on 15:29 - Jun 3 with 1179 viewsJackfath

What kind of person does this? on 15:27 - Jun 3 by Darran

It ruins lives like gambling does.

Indeed. MAde me wonder why he would wear such a garment. Weird. I came to the assumption he must be a massive bellend. Judgemental perhaps, but he clearly wanted the attention orther wise he wouldn't wear such clothing.

What kind of person does this? on 16:15 - Jun 3 with 1160 viewsLoyal

What kind of person does this? on 15:29 - Jun 3 by Jackfath

Indeed. MAde me wonder why he would wear such a garment. Weird. I came to the assumption he must be a massive bellend. Judgemental perhaps, but he clearly wanted the attention orther wise he wouldn't wear such clothing.

You should have called the cops.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

What kind of person does this? on 16:18 - Jun 3 with 1147 viewsHighjack

What kind of person does this? on 16:15 - Jun 3 by Loyal

You should have called the cops.

You gotta put it on Twitter and get a load of retweets before the cops will even think of putting their donuts down.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

What kind of person does this? on 16:45 - Jun 3 with 1125 viewsFieryJack

This dimwit also forgot to put a possessive apostrophe in "God's".
What kind of person does this? on 17:25 - Jun 3 with 1108 viewsdonkeylabour

Will the Islamists be up in Court with their offensive slogans?

He's a disgrace but this is pathetic. Free speech, yeah whatever

My father voted labour and his father voted labour and his father voted labour so I vote labour

What kind of person does this? on 17:33 - Jun 3 with 1102 viewsDafyddHuw

What kind of person does this? on 15:29 - Jun 3 by Jackfath

What an attention seekeryou mean? Like people who start threads about custard - those sort of people.
What kind of person does this? on 17:36 - Jun 3 with 1099 viewsStarsky

What kind of person does this? on 17:25 - Jun 3 by donkeylabour

Will the Islamists be up in Court with their offensive slogans?

He's a disgrace but this is pathetic. Free speech, yeah whatever

Free speech shouldn't come into the category of these disgusting tee shirts.
I think you obviously can't tell when the line has been crossed.

It's just the internet, init.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024