Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hillary Clinton 12:53 - Jun 7 with 25189 viewssnork44

Well Ms Clinton has wrapped up the Democratic nomination for the President even though she could be indicted by the FBI over the private email server scandal. Uncle Bernie is staying in, mainly hoping that she is charged and he can take over the nomination even if that happens we will end up with a President Trump.

Premier Snork now watching from the USA
Poll: What do you prefer on Planet Swans after a game?

Hillary Clinton on 19:52 - Sep 12 with 1934 viewsunion_jack

Hillary Clinton on 17:27 - Sep 12 by londonlisa2001

When I was in that type of job, I was always ill on holiday - every single one.

The adrenalin keeps you going and as soon as you relax and the adrenalin stops, your body reveals the underlying health problems.

When I reached my mid forties I really started to notice it, and I decided it wasn't worth it and packed it in. I've friends that have stayed in very high pressure roles and the health problems are really beginning to show.

What did you do Lisa, if you don't mind me being just nosey?

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Hillary Clinton on 21:12 - Sep 12 with 1906 viewssnork44

Hillary Clinton on 19:52 - Sep 12 by union_jack

Hillary has proved herself to be totally unsuited for the job, she is a congenital liar (just look up her account of her visit to Sarajevo,where she claimed herself and Chelsea came under sniper fire, the film of the event showed no record of any gunfire at all) , she kept classified information on her email server that was hacked by the Russians and the debacle of Bengahzi which led to assassination of the US ambassador to Libya and his three bodyguards. Now Trump equally is a narcissistic,egotistical sexist bully who is total waste of space. Living here you feel that the United States will lurch into an election choosing either the ego that is the Donald or Hillary with her unbridled lust for power ! Whichever choice the American people make, the USA and ultimately the world will rue that decision.
[Post edited 14 Sep 2016 1:45]

Hillary Clinton on 21:14 - Sep 12 with 1899 viewsDarran

Hillary Clinton on 19:52 - Sep 12 by union_jack

Stripper.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Hillary Clinton on 21:18 - Sep 12 with 1882 viewsswanjackal

Hillary Clinton on 21:14 - Sep 12 by Darran

Stripper.

You really do have a problem with women don't you.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Hillary Clinton on 21:20 - Sep 12 with 1877 viewsDarran

Hillary Clinton on 21:18 - Sep 12 by swanjackal

You really do have a problem with women don't you.

F*cking rights I do especially naked ones.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Hillary Clinton on 21:23 - Sep 12 with 1845 viewsswanjackal

Hillary Clinton on 21:20 - Sep 12 by Darran

F*cking rights I do especially naked ones.

Tsk! Tsk!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Hillary Clinton on 21:27 - Sep 12 with 1836 viewsHumpty

Hillary Clinton on 21:12 - Sep 12 by snork44

Hillary has proved herself to be totally unsuited for the job, she is a congenital liar (just look up her account of her visit to Sarajevo,where she claimed herself and Chelsea came under sniper fire, the film of the event showed no record of any gunfire at all) , she kept classified information on her email server that was hacked by the Russians and the debacle of Bengahzi which led to assassination of the US ambassador to Libya and his three bodyguards. Now Trump equally is a narcissistic,egotistical sexist bully who is total waste of space. Living here you feel that the United States will lurch into an election choosing either the ego that is the Donald or Hillary with her unbridled lust for power ! Whichever choice the American people make, the USA and ultimately the world will rue that decision.

Benghazi? Really?

A bunch of politically motivated crap designed to damage Hilary Clinton.

Carried out by the same people who had been slashing funds for embassy defence for years.

One of them even admitted it.

http://correctrecord.org/kevin-mccarthy-admits-benghazi-committee-formed-to-take

He was of course slapped down by his fellow Republicans. "Sssshhh! Don't tell them what we're up to!"

Pretending to care about the deaths of four people who died serving America whilst really using them for political purposes.

Nice bunch.
Hillary Clinton on 21:28 - Sep 12 with 1832 viewsdailew

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

Login to get fewer ads

Hillary Clinton on 21:51 - Sep 12 with 1812 viewssnork44

Hillary Clinton on 21:27 - Sep 12 by Humpty

Benghazi? Really?

A bunch of politically motivated crap designed to damage Hilary Clinton.

Carried out by the same people who had been slashing funds for embassy defence for years.

One of them even admitted it.

http://correctrecord.org/kevin-mccarthy-admits-benghazi-committee-formed-to-take

He was of course slapped down by his fellow Republicans. "Sssshhh! Don't tell them what we're up to!"

Pretending to care about the deaths of four people who died serving America whilst really using them for political purposes.

Nice bunch.

You have to admit that Bengahzi was not her finest hour, but as I said before Clinton and Trump are totally unsuited to inhabit to Oval Office.

Hillary Clinton on 21:53 - Sep 12 with 1808 viewsperchrockjack

I can't see why she wants the hassle . Is power that addictive

Rhetorical question

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Hillary Clinton on 22:12 - Sep 12 with 1787 viewssnork44

Hillary Clinton on 21:53 - Sep 12 by perchrockjack

I can't see why she wants the hassle . Is power that addictive

Rhetorical question

Obviously power is addictive, as she saw when Billy Bob was in power plus the Kudos of being the first female President. Both candidates have egos the size of Texas, when ego comes ahead of duty then that is a dangerous combination ego and power!

Hillary Clinton on 22:14 - Sep 12 with 1784 viewsmonmouth

Hillary Clinton on 22:12 - Sep 12 by snork44

Obviously power is addictive, as she saw when Billy Bob was in power plus the Kudos of being the first female President. Both candidates have egos the size of Texas, when ego comes ahead of duty then that is a dangerous combination ego and power!

So when was the last time duty came before ego, money or power for a US presidential candidate? Lincoln?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Hillary Clinton on 00:43 - Sep 13 with 1730 viewsnice_to_michu

Never ceases to amaze me how people try to equate Trump with Clinton.

Trump is a far worse candidate and would be a far worse president by virtually all measures, suggesting they are similar in any meaningful way is crazy
Hillary Clinton on 02:22 - Sep 13 with 1706 viewsHumpty

Hillary Clinton on 00:43 - Sep 13 by nice_to_michu

Never ceases to amaze me how people try to equate Trump with Clinton.

Trump is a far worse candidate and would be a far worse president by virtually all measures, suggesting they are similar in any meaningful way is crazy

This. In f*cking spades.

One is a competent political figure who many find it hard to take to. She has issues with her cosiness to Wall Street, her hawkishness and her much exaggerated propensity to tell lies. But she's basically a sane competent politician, assisted by sane competent people.

The other is Donald f*cking Trump.

If the term false equivalence means anything, it means it in this election.
Hillary Clinton on 03:15 - Sep 13 with 1695 viewsHumpty

Hillary Clinton on 21:51 - Sep 12 by snork44

You have to admit that Bengahzi was not her finest hour, but as I said before Clinton and Trump are totally unsuited to inhabit to Oval Office.

Possibly. I don't know.

I do know that prior to Bengahzi there were 13 attacks on American embassies around the world, resulting in over 70 deaths. All under President GW Bush. How many United States House Select Committees investigations were started to look at them? None.

That's all I need to know.

Bengahzigate was a deliberate ploy by Republicans to get low information voters to hear talking heads saying "Hilary. Dead American heroes. Lock her up" on Fox News during the election cycle.

As admitted by a number of Republicans.

Here's another one, a much less stupid and a lot more decent Republican than the first example.

http://edition.cnn.com/2015/10/14/politics/hillary-clinton-benghazi-committee/

Believe that bollocks if you want. I don't.

As for Sarajevo. Yeah. Embarrassing. Laughable. Hardlya biggie though is it? Not that important.

Using private emails? Much more important. A common practice used by government types to be able to communicate government business without having to have them looked at later. It's wrong and she should not have done it.

But once again, where were the outraged republicans when we found out Colin Powell and Condoleezza Rice did exactly the same?

Nah. Not interested. Everybody does it don't they? Nothing to worry about.

Fox News should be watched for entertainment and educational value Snork. Not actually believed.
Hillary Clinton on 10:44 - Sep 13 with 1639 viewstrampie

Hillary Clinton on 21:12 - Sep 12 by snork44

The World might well be safer if Trump wins as opposed to Hillary ?

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Hillary Clinton on 10:49 - Sep 13 with 1632 viewsHighjack

Hillary Clinton on 10:44 - Sep 13 by trampie

Whoever becomes president will just carry on bombing whoever their bosses tell them to bomb.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Hillary Clinton on 10:59 - Sep 13 with 1623 viewstrampie

Hillary Clinton on 10:49 - Sep 13 by Highjack

Whoever becomes president will just carry on bombing whoever their bosses tell them to bomb.

I think Trump recognises Putin and China's authority, Clinton might be far more dangerous for World peace.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Hillary Clinton on 11:28 - Sep 13 with 1600 viewsdailew

Hillary Clinton on 10:44 - Sep 13 by trampie

Indeed.

But apart from everyone in the rest of the world being safer because of a less hawkish foreign policy and everyone within the US being safer because of fewer islamic terrorists being allowed in, who will be better off?

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

Hillary Clinton on 11:34 - Sep 13 with 1596 viewsJack_Meoff

This, this and this. With a tad more this. ^^^^

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Hillary Clinton on 11:35 - Sep 13 with 1596 viewsswanjackal

Hillary Clinton on 18:29 - Sep 12 by Headmaster

This just about sums it up.

Jimmy Dore....what a horrible vile coward, spitting in a man's face.

TYT is as lunatic as the Fox news media. Both should be given equal billing for craziness.

Hillary Clinton on 12:09 - Sep 13 with 1581 viewsHeadmaster

Hillary Clinton on 11:35 - Sep 13 by swanjackal

Jimmy Dore....what a horrible vile coward, spitting in a man's face.

TYT is as lunatic as the Fox news media. Both should be given equal billing for craziness.

That man being Alex Jones, a right-wing nutter who believes the Illuminati want to take over America.

But TYT are the crazy ones. F*cking hell
Hillary Clinton on 13:23 - Sep 13 with 1540 viewsnice_to_michu

Who are their "bosses" and why would a president listen to them?
Hillary Clinton on 13:25 - Sep 13 with 1539 viewssnork44

Hillary Clinton on 03:15 - Sep 13 by Humpty

Possibly. I don't know.

I do know that prior to Bengahzi there were 13 attacks on American embassies around the world, resulting in over 70 deaths. All under President GW Bush. How many United States House Select Committees investigations were started to look at them? None.

That's all I need to know.

Bengahzigate was a deliberate ploy by Republicans to get low information voters to hear talking heads saying "Hilary. Dead American heroes. Lock her up" on Fox News during the election cycle.

As admitted by a number of Republicans.

Here's another one, a much less stupid and a lot more decent Republican than the first example.

http://edition.cnn.com/2015/10/14/politics/hillary-clinton-benghazi-committee/

Believe that bollocks if you want. I don't.

As for Sarajevo. Yeah. Embarrassing. Laughable. Hardlya biggie though is it? Not that important.

Using private emails? Much more important. A common practice used by government types to be able to communicate government business without having to have them looked at later. It's wrong and she should not have done it.

But once again, where were the outraged republicans when we found out Colin Powell and Condoleezza Rice did exactly the same?

Nah. Not interested. Everybody does it don't they? Nothing to worry about.

Fox News should be watched for entertainment and educational value Snork. Not actually believed.

Bengahzi was serious as the State Department sat on their hands as the attack took place and Secretary Clinton did the square root of nothing until it was too late. As for the emails, American service personnel have been indicted and imprisoned for less than she left on her server. Sarajevo was indeed laughable, but still an unnecessary lie! We all know polititians are habitual liars, but to spout a lie and get found out by TV coverage is pretty poor. She called half of Trumps supporters of being racist,sexist, homophobic,islamaphobic and basically every other insult under the sun. Now she retracted that statement the day after, but the damage was done. By the way she was probably right in her assessment of the average Trump supporter, but she should have thought it and not said it aloud!

As I have said before Trump is the lowest common denominator you can have as a Presidential candidate, but Clinton is not far behind, Bernie Sanders would been a more genuine and a more honest contender , but DNC wanted Clinton as she would be the establishment choice plus she would more than likely beat 'The Donald' ! Both are scary as neither has the temperament to take charge of the nuclear 'Football' . As for Fox News their slogan is 'fair and balanced'! They are as fair and balanced as a chapter out of 'Mein Kampf'.
[Post edited 13 Sep 2016 14:49]

Hillary Clinton on 13:42 - Sep 13 with 1518 viewsHeadmaster

Hillary Clinton on 13:23 - Sep 13 by nice_to_michu

Who are their "bosses" and why would a president listen to them?

Lobbyists, donors, foreign policy "experts" like Henry Kissinger, political think-tanks, the arms industry. Basically, the military-industrial complex.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024