Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Supporters’ Trust Members Forum announced 21:01 - Oct 17 with 19730 viewsSwansTrust

Supporters’ Trust Members Forum announced for Thursday, 20th October

http://www.swanstrust.co.uk/2016/10/17/supporters-trust-members-forum/

www.swanstrust.co.uk

Supporters’ Trust Members Forum announced on 23:16 - Oct 20 with 1791 viewsLeonisGod

Supporters’ Trust Members Forum announced on 23:15 - Oct 20 by Phil_S

I'm going to disagree - for Saturday we should be totally behind our football team and get them three points on the pitch

Agreed.
Supporters’ Trust Members Forum announced on 23:22 - Oct 20 with 1763 viewsEbo

Supporters’ Trust Members Forum announced on 21:26 - Oct 20 by exiledclaseboy

Leigh Dineen still describes himself on Twitter as "Vice Chairman of Swansea City Football Club." Is this still the case or is it another lie?

He has also switched his account to protected tweets only as well now Andrew. If you don't follow him (and vice versa) you cannot see his tweets. I suspect he did this shortly before tonights meeting expecting a battering.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Supporters’ Trust Members Forum announced on 23:24 - Oct 20 with 1737 views34dfgdf54

I'm going to disagree - for Saturday we should be totally behind our football team and get them three points on the pitch

Well that's my opinion changed then. What you lot say should go on this one Phil.

Absolutely raging though I won't lie.
Supporters’ Trust Members Forum announced on 23:26 - Oct 20 with 1722 viewsLoyal

Supporters’ Trust Members Forum announced on 23:24 - Oct 20 by 34dfgdf54

Well that's my opinion changed then. What you lot say should go on this one Phil.

The board can have it big time and the team can still be supported, it isn't hard, and is easily done.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Supporters’ Trust Members Forum announced on 23:26 - Oct 20 with 1719 viewsPhil_S

Supporters’ Trust Members Forum announced on 23:24 - Oct 20 by 34dfgdf54

The team and the club are important and we should always back the boys on the pitch

Tonight was about laying out the facts and I don't suspect that you are alone in your feelings

I've been there for months!
Supporters’ Trust Members Forum announced on 23:27 - Oct 20 with 1715 viewsawayjack

Oddly feel relieved the truth is out and that the trust has the started the fight. It'll stop the 'In Huw we trust' nonsense confusing less well informed fans. Time for all fans to make it clear to the yanks we will no longer take any bull shit and use any means to protect the clubs long-term interest.
Supporters’ Trust Members Forum announced on 23:27 - Oct 20 with 1712 viewsItchySphincter

Supporters’ Trust Members Forum announced on 22:04 - Oct 20 by Landore_Jack

Like Phil said, if we sold the shares for £25m that would be relatively small compared to a huge debt. Look at Cardiff and Bolton. £25m wouldn't scratch their surface.
[Post edited 20 Oct 2016 22:18]

If the trust cashed in for 25M it wouldn't be used to service the clubs debt. I know I've said it before but this Premier League lark is boIIocks.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Supporters’ Trust Members Forum announced on 23:32 - Oct 20 with 1665 views34dfgdf54

Supporters’ Trust Members Forum announced on 23:26 - Oct 20 by Phil_S

The team and the club are important and we should always back the boys on the pitch

Tonight was about laying out the facts and I don't suspect that you are alone in your feelings

I've been there for months!

Nothing but respect for what you guys/ladies are doing behind the scenes.

I'm pretty sure I read you managed to get a quick chat with Bob before the event yesterday, I'm pleased about that, him and the players should know the fans are behind them.
Login to get fewer ads

Supporters’ Trust Members Forum announced on 23:34 - Oct 20 with 1648 viewsStarsky

Supporters’ Trust Members Forum announced on 23:27 - Oct 20 by ItchySphincter

If the trust cashed in for 25M it wouldn't be used to service the clubs debt. I know I've said it before but this Premier League lark is boIIocks.

Baybe one day we may launch our own version of FC United

It's just the internet, init.

Supporters’ Trust Members Forum announced on 23:39 - Oct 20 with 1623 viewsWinter_Is_Coming

I still don't begrudge the 'sellers' their big payday, although the details of how they secured it make disturbing reading.

Surely though, they knew the trust was a ticking bomb, interesting to see what happens now.

Is it just me, or does Huw Cooze look like a seriously f ucked off bouncer?
Supporters’ Trust Members Forum announced on 23:44 - Oct 20 with 1573 viewsMattG

I sat through Phil's excellent address just getting gradually more and more depressed that some of those who played such a key role in saving the Club could suddenly and wilfully stick two fingers up to the Trust and, by extension, to the rest of us.

A very sad night.
Supporters’ Trust Members Forum announced on 00:59 - Oct 21 with 1449 viewsLoyal

Supporters’ Trust Members Forum announced on 23:34 - Oct 20 by Starsky

AFC Swansea.
Ha !

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Supporters’ Trust Members Forum announced on 01:07 - Oct 21 with 1429 viewsGlyn1

Supporters’ Trust Members Forum announced on 22:05 - Oct 20 by A_Fans_Dad

A copy of Phil's statement should be handed out to every Fan through the doors/turnstyles on Saturday.
Along with a form to join the trust.
I will be joining and signing up for my Son & Grandson as well.
[Post edited 20 Oct 2016 22:05]

Or at least handed out on every coach to every away match.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Supporters’ Trust Members Forum announced on 01:10 - Oct 21 with 1424 viewsBanosswan

Apologies if this is a moot point/ridiculous/been discussed here before.

How much has a public owned resource (the stadium) contributed to the success and value of the swans? It's eminently arguable that were we still at the vetch, we wouldn't be anywhere near as successful/valuable.

Is this an avenue that could be explored to recover some finances, especially from certain individuals?

Should we kick ourselves out of the stadium and create big problems for the majority shareholders?

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Supporters’ Trust Members Forum announced on 01:52 - Oct 21 with 1390 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Wow. Stunning.

I re-did my membership while chowing down humble pie. You have played a blinder and put it back in their court. Much respect to you all and thank you.

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

Supporters’ Trust Members Forum announced on 03:00 - Oct 21 with 1338 viewsSwansNZ

Very sad, yet sadly not surprising.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Supporters’ Trust Members Forum announced on 07:07 - Oct 21 with 1253 viewsjack247

I don't mind admitting that I had grown apathetic towards the Trust and had allowed my membership to elapse. I'm quite embarrassed about that now and have renewed. Unless you fundamentally disagree with what they are doing, there is very little reason not to.
Supporters’ Trust Members Forum announced on 07:09 - Oct 21 with 1247 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Supporters’ Trust Members Forum announced on 01:10 - Oct 21 by Banosswan

Apologies if this is a moot point/ridiculous/been discussed here before.

How much has a public owned resource (the stadium) contributed to the success and value of the swans? It's eminently arguable that were we still at the vetch, we wouldn't be anywhere near as successful/valuable.

Is this an avenue that could be explored to recover some finances, especially from certain individuals?

Should we kick ourselves out of the stadium and create big problems for the majority shareholders?

If I was on the Council and I read this, I would not be happy and looking at my options, I'd certainly want to meet with Jase and Stevie!

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Supporters’ Trust Members Forum announced on 07:19 - Oct 21 with 1232 viewsLandore_Jack

The fans will be here long after the Americans, Jenkins etc leave. The club needs us more than ever. No way am I prepared to turn my back on it. Especially after all the hard work the Trust has done since 2001.

#backtojack

Supporters’ Trust Members Forum announced on 07:24 - Oct 21 with 1223 viewsjack247

No need. Steve and Jase are already launching us a version of DC United
Supporters’ Trust Members Forum announced on 07:25 - Oct 21 with 1221 viewsDDCH

The address shows what fantastic work the Trust does and debunks some of the statements that have come out online over the last few months.

Hopefully this will see a surge of people joining the Trust, and I hope the legal avenues are open to seek recompense from those who have profited so greatly from this.

Nobody begrudges them a payday, but the response of silence when asked to protect the Trust by increasing the shareholding to 25% left the bitterest of tastes.

The poster formally known as DannyDyersChocolateHomunculus

Supporters’ Trust Members Forum announced on 07:30 - Oct 21 with 1203 viewslegoman

Is the correct answer.

"M'sieur, you said your dog did not bite!" "That's not my dog"

Supporters’ Trust Members Forum announced on 07:57 - Oct 21 with 1142 viewsSwansNZ

Supporters’ Trust Members Forum announced on 07:25 - Oct 21 by DDCH

The address shows what fantastic work the Trust does and debunks some of the statements that have come out online over the last few months.

Hopefully this will see a surge of people joining the Trust, and I hope the legal avenues are open to seek recompense from those who have profited so greatly from this.

Nobody begrudges them a payday, but the response of silence when asked to protect the Trust by increasing the shareholding to 25% left the bitterest of tastes.

That just proves they really don't give a sh1t what happens to the club now or in the future. They've made a killing, f*ck you all.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Supporters’ Trust Members Forum announced on 08:35 - Oct 21 with 1085 viewsshandyjack

Supporters’ Trust Members Forum announced on 22:40 - Oct 20 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

What are the possible criminal charges facing the persons involved and what sort of sentence does it usually result in?

oh god, what worse? whats going on at the club or that you're back on here ffs

Poll: Expectation for the season

Supporters’ Trust Members Forum announced on 09:32 - Oct 21 with 996 viewsperchrockjack

Imagine going to a game and having to stand shoulder to shoulder and not being able to munch a bin of crap and piss.lager.

Worst aspect is how late people get in and how utterly silent they are.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024