Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea to take in 'child' refugees... 13:52 - Oct 25 with 20820 viewsLohengrin

I see its been announced today that Swansea is to take in an as yet unspecified number of 'child' refugees. You'll no doubt start to encounter these moslem toddlers on Oxford Street over the coming months suffering gout and sporting dentures.

While the Government and Council happily dip into your pocket without a second thought to fund these interlopers the local boy below has to try and fund raise to get a set of prosthetic hands.

Where the fcuk are their priorities?

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Swansea to take in 'child' refugees... on 16:08 - Oct 30 with 1069 viewsLoyal

Swansea to take in 'child' refugees... on 12:56 - Oct 29 by skippyjack

All of that because they have been indoctrinated by a scripture that was supposedly written thousands of years ago.. in 2016 people still believe some person is floating in the sky.. the only thing that is floating in our sky is extra terrestrials, helicopters and planes, plus some other wacky inventions.

This whole god thing needs a rethink, I think there is something out there, but not necessarily in the sky, maybe behind your taps in the bathroom or in your hoover. Hard to say.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Swansea to take in 'child' refugees... on 17:23 - Oct 30 with 1039 viewsMagic_Michu

Swansea to take in 'child' refugees... on 16:40 - Oct 25 by Lohengrin

Well let me put it this way, Ebo: If that scene was being played out on these shores it would be 'the jerks' with the backbone to stay and fight.

Only care about ourselves? I'll put it again as plainly as I can - 'our' people are the priority. In a time of finite resources I'm in no doubt where the priorities are. Aside from the far-left nobody has any doubt.

When it's our country dropping bombs and destroying their country it's our duty to mop up the mess and support those affected by the conflict. Why is it so bad to help out fellow human beings?

We have enough money to help our own and others. End of story.
[Post edited 30 Oct 2016 17:25]

Twitter: @swanseadan
Poll: Will the Woods deal happen?

Swansea to take in 'child' refugees... on 17:48 - Oct 30 with 1021 viewsraynor94

Swansea to take in 'child' refugees... on 17:23 - Oct 30 by Magic_Michu

When it's our country dropping bombs and destroying their country it's our duty to mop up the mess and support those affected by the conflict. Why is it so bad to help out fellow human beings?

We have enough money to help our own and others. End of story.
[Post edited 30 Oct 2016 17:25]

Tell that to the regular food bank users and homeless in this country

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Swansea to take in 'child' refugees... on 18:15 - Oct 30 with 1004 viewsHighjack

Swansea to take in 'child' refugees... on 16:08 - Oct 30 by Loyal

This whole god thing needs a rethink, I think there is something out there, but not necessarily in the sky, maybe behind your taps in the bathroom or in your hoover. Hard to say.

Last I heard he was playing for Llanelli.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Swansea to take in 'child' refugees... on 19:05 - Oct 30 with 982 viewsMagic_Michu

Swansea to take in 'child' refugees... on 17:48 - Oct 30 by raynor94

Tell that to the regular food bank users and homeless in this country

How the 5th biggest world economy has so many homeless people and food bank users is beyond me. Actually, no it isn't.

It's how our government chooses to use its money. Spending billions on pointless Nuclear weapons, illegal wars and bailing out bankers who should have been locked up for their crimes.

Tax the rich properly and close the loop holes allowing tax avoidance to the corporation owning chums of the Tory elite.

Also, I run a food bank based in Red Cafe in Mumbles... and who are our biggest volunteer workforce? Yes, asylum seekers and refugees.
[Post edited 30 Oct 2016 19:07]

Twitter: @swanseadan
Poll: Will the Woods deal happen?

Swansea to take in 'child' refugees... on 22:11 - Oct 30 with 927 viewsFieryJack

Swansea to take in 'child' refugees... on 19:05 - Oct 30 by Magic_Michu

How the 5th biggest world economy has so many homeless people and food bank users is beyond me. Actually, no it isn't.

It's how our government chooses to use its money. Spending billions on pointless Nuclear weapons, illegal wars and bailing out bankers who should have been locked up for their crimes.

Tax the rich properly and close the loop holes allowing tax avoidance to the corporation owning chums of the Tory elite.

Also, I run a food bank based in Red Cafe in Mumbles... and who are our biggest volunteer workforce? Yes, asylum seekers and refugees.

Top post.

Top man.
Swansea to take in 'child' refugees... on 03:55 - Oct 31 with 878 viewsHumpty

Swansea to take in 'child' refugees... on 15:13 - Oct 27 by Highjack

Well Tony Blair couldn't have done it on his own. He had the support of the majority of his cabinet who were too busy scheming and stabbing each other in the back to boost their own careers to care about the consequences of a poorly planned illegal invasion. Those who had the decency to object saw their political careers squashed or were mysteriously found dead on tops of mountains.

He also had the support of the vast majority of the people on this thread.

You want to bomb and invade muslim countries? For something they didn't actually do?

"Yes please Mr Tony!"

Are you worried about any consequences that may arise from us invading Iraq for no good reason?

"Not really Mr Tony, let's just bomb and invade them! We don't care about anything that happens next! They're only Muslims and I f*cking hate them!"

Ok then.

You like ISIS?
Swansea to take in 'child' refugees... on 07:17 - Oct 31 with 852 viewsLohengrin

Swansea to take in 'child' refugees... on 19:05 - Oct 30 by Magic_Michu

As amusing a diversion as I find your mini pastiche of Momentum Group's campaigning platform it's probably fair to point out to you that Linden Church enjoys Christian charitable status and as wide as the advantages that confers one has to doubt they would extend to organising your new found pals into the Swansea cadre of 'Congolese for Corbyn'.

If you can take some friendly advice (and that's the spirit in which it's being offered) it would probably be wise not to link overt political expression to the premises on Mumbles Road.
[Post edited 31 Oct 2016 13:05]

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Login to get fewer ads

Swansea to take in 'child' refugees... on 08:30 - Oct 31 with 820 viewsHighjack

Swansea to take in 'child' refugees... on 03:55 - Oct 31 by Humpty

He also had the support of the vast majority of the people on this thread.

You want to bomb and invade muslim countries? For something they didn't actually do?

"Yes please Mr Tony!"

Are you worried about any consequences that may arise from us invading Iraq for no good reason?

"Not really Mr Tony, let's just bomb and invade them! We don't care about anything that happens next! They're only Muslims and I f*cking hate them!"

Ok then.

You like ISIS?

Have you been drinking humpty?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Swansea to take in 'child' refugees... on 10:02 - Oct 31 with 790 viewsraynor94

Perhaps we should learn some lessons from Australia

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Swansea to take in 'child' refugees... on 10:30 - Oct 31 with 779 viewsDarran

Swansea to take in 'child' refugees... on 08:30 - Oct 31 by Highjack

Have you been drinking humpty?

Boring c*nt isn't he?

I think of him as Gandhi on crack,what a prick.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Swansea to take in 'child' refugees... on 11:50 - Nov 1 with 701 viewsHighjack

Swansea to take in 'child' refugees... on 10:30 - Oct 31 by Darran

Boring c*nt isn't he?

I think he's always pissed.

Swansea to take in 'child' refugees... on 12:08 - Nov 1 with 691 viewsHumpty

Swansea to take in 'child' refugees... on 10:30 - Oct 31 by Darran

Boring c*nt isn't he?

Heh! I actually like Gandhi on crack. It's true and probably the best thing you've ever come up with on here.

I'll worry about being boring when I'm reduced to posting pictures of the latest "zany" jumper I'm going to have for Christmas. That'll be the time to call it a day.
[Post edited 1 Nov 2016 12:09]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024