Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea to take in 'child' refugees... 13:52 - Oct 25 with 20822 viewsLohengrin

I see its been announced today that Swansea is to take in an as yet unspecified number of 'child' refugees. You'll no doubt start to encounter these moslem toddlers on Oxford Street over the coming months suffering gout and sporting dentures.

While the Government and Council happily dip into your pocket without a second thought to fund these interlopers the local boy below has to try and fund raise to get a set of prosthetic hands.

Where the fcuk are their priorities?

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Swansea to take in 'child' refugees... on 07:43 - Oct 27 with 1200 viewsBatterseajack

Swansea to take in 'child' refugees... on 02:38 - Oct 27 by Jack123

Well you won't be around either, when the muslims Ferk us up..So you keep on with the
"oh no" you can't say that.. Lol get fcking real, they are invading us, it's in the koran..the muslims will kill all life as we know it.. Look at the Sharia courts they have started setting up in England..
[Post edited 27 Oct 2016 2:47]

Any thoughts for the Muslims in the countries we've helped decimate in the last 30 years?
Swansea to take in 'child' refugees... on 08:32 - Oct 27 with 1175 viewsLeonisGod

Swansea to take in 'child' refugees... on 19:52 - Oct 26 by AnotherJohn

There is indeed evidence that several of the German attacks were carried out by migrants who entered as 'refugees'. This is also true of two of the three Stade de France bombers who entered Greece via Leros in a migrant boat with false Syrian passports and are believed to be from Iraq.

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/paris-attacks-islamic-states-dabiq-magazine-identifies-
[Post edited 26 Oct 2016 19:58]

If there's an issue with people using the migrant crisis as a trojan horse it needs to be dealt with. I wouldn't argue with that. But what I'm saying is that there is an irrational fear against genuine refugees who are unlikely to have any links to terrorist cells.
Swansea to take in 'child' refugees... on 08:57 - Oct 27 with 1161 viewsAnotherJohn

Hopefully we would all agree that one way to reduce risk is to have thorough background checks on those who enter the EU and then the UK. What some of us are saying is that this has not happened, especially with migrants who have destroyed their ID documents. People are worried that when Home Office checks do not seem to be able to distinguish a child from somebody who is clearly past 20 , they may also miss other relevant facts from the migrant's past. Some of them may indeed know only too well how to strip down a rifle.
[Post edited 27 Oct 2016 8:58]
Swansea to take in 'child' refugees... on 11:05 - Oct 27 with 1132 viewsEbo

Swansea to take in 'child' refugees... on 03:57 - Oct 27 by skippyjack

and well adept at counting heads at Calais.. and by initial intelligence gathered.. 73% are male adults.

and they're well aware of the 'nutters' we have in this country.. and Jeremy Corbyn with his entourage are top of the pile.

You can ask anyone within security in this country.. and they say he's a dangerous man in a dangerous position, with seriously dangerous motives.

The longer he's in a position.. The more likely a civil war will start.. it's growing and growing and growing.. The so called left types are dividing our country into a basket case.

Can you honestly walk outside in Britain and say it's normal out there anymore?.. its insane.

Yeah let's blame the left even though they are not on power.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Swansea to take in 'child' refugees... on 13:05 - Oct 27 with 1092 viewsskippyjack

Swansea to take in 'child' refugees... on 11:05 - Oct 27 by Ebo

Yeah let's blame the left even though they are not on power.

Ebo.. you are aware that the 'left'..

want to welcome jihadi nutters into our country to blow it up in the name of some unproven fictional deity.

let Muslim youngsters into the highest echelons of the United Kingdom's education department so they can gain information for the group commonly known as ISIS.

Who was the sole proprietor for the sale of arms to the people who started the Syrian conflict?

The Tories might be in charge now.. but considering that the proposed left leaning Labour party caused mayhem for untold misery for people in another continent for no other purpose than financial gain.. is as 'right' as you can get.

The Tory bashing is nothing more than militant psycho nutters trying to regain power over the deranged workforce so they can gain financially.

The Tories are sitting there wondering when they're going to section you all.

I can't go outside because the militant nutters are genuinely insane beyond help.

Go get help Ebo.. and join the ordinary person..

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Swansea to take in 'child' refugees... on 13:18 - Oct 27 with 1079 viewsperchrockjack

Not really battersea.

I'm pretty concerned at how our veterans are being treated and hounded .

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Swansea to take in 'child' refugees... on 13:36 - Oct 27 with 1057 viewsEbo

Swansea to take in 'child' refugees... on 13:05 - Oct 27 by skippyjack

want to welcome jihadi nutters into our country to blow it up in the name of some unproven fictional deity.

let Muslim youngsters into the highest echelons of the United Kingdom's education department so they can gain information for the group commonly known as ISIS.

Who was the sole proprietor for the sale of arms to the people who started the Syrian conflict?

The Tories might be in charge now.. but considering that the proposed left leaning Labour party caused mayhem for untold misery for people in another continent for no other purpose than financial gain.. is as 'right' as you can get.

The Tory bashing is nothing more than militant psycho nutters trying to regain power over the deranged workforce so they can gain financially.

I can't go outside because the militant nutters are genuinely insane beyond help.

You are one fu*cked up individual. You really believe we are being taken over by Muslims.

Jesus wept.

If i were you I would grab that tinfoil hat pronto.

Tony Blair left leaning. Oh FFS go and give your head a wobble!
[Post edited 27 Oct 2016 13:40]

Swansea to take in 'child' refugees... on 13:46 - Oct 27 with 1039 viewsDarran

Swansea to take in 'child' refugees... on 13:05 - Oct 27 by skippyjack

You forgot wish AIDS in fellow human beings.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Login to get fewer ads

Swansea to take in 'child' refugees... on 13:48 - Oct 27 with 1036 viewsjackal

Swansea to take in 'child' refugees... on 13:36 - Oct 27 by Ebo

You are one fu*cked up individual. You really believe we are being taken over by Muslims.

Jesus wept.

Do you always insult people who don't share your views?

I think taken over by Muslims is a bit strong but they are gathering strength. The more radical ones make no secret of their intentions. Acts of terrorism are being committed on a a regular basis by immigrants who have been welcomed into countries.

Do you genuinely see no potential danger in opening the borders to all and sundry?

I suppose I must be prepared to be called a c**t.
Swansea to take in 'child' refugees... on 14:08 - Oct 27 with 1025 viewsperchrockjack

The answer is yes ,jackal and it applies to many.

People need to look in the mirror and see thir souls.

It's easy to hide your soul from the general populace but you can't always kid yourself.

It's easy to put on a front too, and act and believe differently to what you put out into the public domain

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Swansea to take in 'child' refugees... on 14:44 - Oct 27 with 1007 viewsfather_jack

Swansea to take in 'child' refugees... on 14:08 - Oct 27 by perchrockjack

It's easy to hide your soul from the general populace but you can't always kid yourself.

It's easy to put on a front too, and act and believe differently to what you put out into the public domain

be interested to know how many kids saved by live aid and such like have ended up taking up jihad

DRINK, FECK, GIRRRRLLSSS!

Swansea to take in 'child' refugees... on 14:49 - Oct 27 with 997 viewsGroo

Swansea to take in 'child' refugees... on 14:08 - Oct 27 by perchrockjack

I think that when the first attrosity is committed by a 'refugee' in the UK, whether its rape or murder, then perhaps Ebo could go comfort the victims relatives.

Groo does what Groo does best

Swansea to take in 'child' refugees... on 14:57 - Oct 27 with 985 viewsEbo

Swansea to take in 'child' refugees... on 13:48 - Oct 27 by jackal

Do you always insult people who don't share your views?

I think taken over by Muslims is a bit strong but they are gathering strength. The more radical ones make no secret of their intentions. Acts of terrorism are being committed on a a regular basis by immigrants who have been welcomed into countries.

Do you genuinely see no potential danger in opening the borders to all and sundry?

I suppose I must be prepared to be called a c**t.

Acts of terrorism are being carried out every other day by US and UK backed forces in Syria and Yemen. Hell lets not forget Iraq and Afghanistan.

But let's not talk about that eh? Because people in far away places don't matter to us do they, yet whoppers like you are the first to moan when there is a refugee crisis caused by our own actions.

Someone said in this thread "How would you like these sitting next to your kids?" - I'll tell you something, I'd rather my children sit next to a refugee rather than to a child with blinkered and narrow minded views passed on by their equally narrow minded xenophobic parents.

BTW If I get insulted then I have every right to dish it back.

Swansea to take in 'child' refugees... on 14:58 - Oct 27 with 983 viewsEbo

Swansea to take in 'child' refugees... on 13:46 - Oct 27 by Darran

You forgot wish AIDS in fellow human beings.

Like you wished a disease on someone in politics once. Hypocrite.

Swansea to take in 'child' refugees... on 14:59 - Oct 27 with 978 viewsblueytheblue

Swansea to take in 'child' refugees... on 14:44 - Oct 27 by father_jack

be interested to know how many kids saved by live aid and such like have ended up taking up jihad

Live Aid, that event rganised to help the poor.

Or as it's really known, a way or a lot of musical artists to have made even more money for themselves via increased record sales after the event. Huzzah, Jack Daniels and coke all round!

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Swansea to take in 'child' refugees... on 15:00 - Oct 27 with 983 viewsDarran

Swansea to take in 'child' refugees... on 14:58 - Oct 27 by Ebo

Like you wished a disease on someone in politics once. Hypocrite.

It wasn't someone in politics and I'm not pretending to be a left winger.

Swansea to take in 'child' refugees... on 15:01 - Oct 27 with 981 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Swansea to take in 'child' refugees... on 14:57 - Oct 27 by Ebo

Acts of terrorism are being carried out every other day by US and UK backed forces in Syria and Yemen. Hell lets not forget Iraq and Afghanistan.

But let's not talk about that eh? Because people in far away places don't matter to us do they, yet whoppers like you are the first to moan when there is a refugee crisis caused by our own actions.

Someone said in this thread "How would you like these sitting next to your kids?" - I'll tell you something, I'd rather my children sit next to a refugee rather than to a child with blinkered and narrow minded views passed on by their equally narrow minded xenophobic parents.

fair point

USA are the biggest terrorists in history

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Swansea to take in 'child' refugees... on 15:06 - Oct 27 with 972 viewsEbo

Swansea to take in 'child' refugees... on 15:00 - Oct 27 by Darran

It wasn't someone in politics and I'm not pretending to be a left winger.

You wished cancer on a right wing fascist on a thread in the past. So don't go chucking stones.

Swansea to take in 'child' refugees... on 15:10 - Oct 27 with 961 viewsDarran

Swansea to take in 'child' refugees... on 15:06 - Oct 27 by Ebo

You wished cancer on a right wing fascist on a thread in the past. So don't go chucking stones.

I'm not arguing about it you prick and he still wasn't a politician he was a racist c*nt who can die tomorrow as far as I'm concerned.

What's your point? I'm not pretendng to be left wing.
[Post edited 27 Oct 2016 15:16]

Swansea to take in 'child' refugees... on 15:13 - Oct 27 with 960 viewsHighjack

Swansea to take in 'child' refugees... on 13:36 - Oct 27 by Ebo

Jesus wept.

Well Tony Blair couldn't have done it on his own. He had the support of the majority of his cabinet who were too busy scheming and stabbing each other in the back to boost their own careers to care about the consequences of a poorly planned illegal invasion. Those who had the decency to object saw their political careers squashed or were mysteriously found dead on tops of mountains.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Swansea to take in 'child' refugees... on 15:35 - Oct 27 with 942 viewsjackal

Swansea to take in 'child' refugees... on 14:57 - Oct 27 by Ebo

I wasn't referring to refugees. I have no issue with the genuine cases. I was referring to potential terrorists entering the country because of extremely lax security checks.

If you think every one in the Calais jungle is a genuine refugee then you are deluded.

"Whoppers like me" (whatever that means) aren't moaning about refugees but are very concerned about terrorism.
Swansea to take in 'child' refugees... on 15:37 - Oct 27 with 942 viewsAnotherJohn

Swansea to take in 'child' refugees... on 14:49 - Oct 27 by Groo

I think that when the first attrosity is committed by a 'refugee' in the UK, whether its rape or murder, then perhaps Ebo could go comfort the victims relatives.

Re rape, it happened already as was discussed on PS months ago.

http://www.southwales-eveningpost.co.uk/asylum-seeker-jailed-for-12-years-for-ra

The Brynmill stabbing was close to murder, but fortunately the victim survived.

http://www.southwales-eveningpost.co.uk/asylum-seeker-jailed-boxing-day-stabbing
Swansea to take in 'child' refugees... on 15:39 - Oct 27 with 938 viewsDarran

Swansea to take in 'child' refugees... on 15:35 - Oct 27 by jackal

I wasn't referring to refugees. I have no issue with the genuine cases. I was referring to potential terrorists entering the country because of extremely lax security checks.

If you think every one in the Calais jungle is a genuine refugee then you are deluded.

"Whoppers like me" (whatever that means) aren't moaning about refugees but are very concerned about terrorism.

There's only the odd one or two that have a problem with genuine cases on here anyway.

Swansea to take in 'child' refugees... on 15:49 - Oct 27 with 928 viewsraynor94

Swansea to take in 'child' refugees... on 15:35 - Oct 27 by jackal

A lot of these so called "refugees" destroyed passports and whatever documentation they had to show who they are, yet people like Ebo want to welcome them in, we really have no idea who we are letting in, it's a recipe for trouble

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Swansea to take in 'child' refugees... on 16:05 - Oct 27 with 915 viewsjackal

Swansea to take in 'child' refugees... on 14:49 - Oct 27 by Groo

He'll tell them to blame the American and British armed forces.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024