Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea to take in 'child' refugees... 13:52 - Oct 25 with 20789 viewsLohengrin

I see its been announced today that Swansea is to take in an as yet unspecified number of 'child' refugees. You'll no doubt start to encounter these moslem toddlers on Oxford Street over the coming months suffering gout and sporting dentures.

While the Government and Council happily dip into your pocket without a second thought to fund these interlopers the local boy below has to try and fund raise to get a set of prosthetic hands.

Where the fcuk are their priorities?

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Swansea to take in 'child' refugees... on 01:21 - Oct 26 with 1340 viewsTreforys_Jack

Swansea to take in 'child' refugees... on 01:20 - Oct 26 by Humpty

Bye Darran!

You dense clump.

"dense clump" made me laugh anyway.
Swansea to take in 'child' refugees... on 08:44 - Oct 26 with 1279 viewsVetchitBack

I am disgusted to the core of my being that after what has been happening in Germany, Scandinavia, Rotherham, Rochdale, Oxford etc et fcking cetera posters STILL want more young Muslim men in this country???

And all the while having the front to do it whilst donning a guise of moral superiority???

Why do you hate our children so much?

History will judge you 'people' and the prevailing political orthodoxy will mean fck all then.
[Post edited 26 Oct 2016 8:46]

The orthodox are always orthodox, regardless of the orthodoxy.

Swansea to take in 'child' refugees... on 09:15 - Oct 26 with 1240 viewsjackal

Swansea to take in 'child' refugees... on 08:44 - Oct 26 by VetchitBack

I am disgusted to the core of my being that after what has been happening in Germany, Scandinavia, Rotherham, Rochdale, Oxford etc et fcking cetera posters STILL want more young Muslim men in this country???

And all the while having the front to do it whilst donning a guise of moral superiority???

History will judge you 'people' and the prevailing political orthodoxy will mean fck all then.

Strong argument.

Unfortunately anyone who agrees with you, and I do, is branded "a racist c**t"

Typical of this forum. "I have my point of view and if you don't share it you're a c**t".
Swansea to take in 'child' refugees... on 09:20 - Oct 26 with 1230 viewsAnotherJohn

Setting this in a bigger picture, it is worth saying that the UK is one of only six EU countries that meet the 0.7% GNI overseas development aid target (see link below). Germany, France, Belgium, Spain, Portugal and Italy do not. This is where the money to support children in the camps of the Middle East comes from. Many of the other EU countries are either diverting money from ODA to domestic migrant expenditure or reclassifying that domestic expenditure as ODA. The problem then is that there is less money for the camps. It made sense for us to keep prioritising the camps and let other EU countries support older children/young adults who they had admitted. Instead people like Dubs and Cooper have managed to get us to take asylum seekers from Calais. But what is the opportunity cost for young vulnerable children still in the Middle East?

http://www2.compareyourcountry.org/oda?cr=oecd&lg=en
[Post edited 26 Oct 2016 9:37]
Swansea to take in 'child' refugees... on 09:21 - Oct 26 with 1226 viewsLohengrin

You have to find the courage to be a Daniel. To not speak out is to betray your own grandchildren and to spit on the graves of all who have gone before, boys.

Swansea to take in 'child' refugees... on 10:06 - Oct 26 with 1191 viewsperchrockjack

I'm not a lefty nor do I believe all lefties are paragons of virtue or morality.

I do have time for those on here who address the subject not the individual.

Resurrection shuffle

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Swansea to take in 'child' refugees... on 10:24 - Oct 26 with 1155 viewsDarran

Swansea to take in 'child' refugees... on 01:21 - Oct 26 by Treforys_Jack

"dense clump" made me laugh anyway.

Does wishing AIDS on someone make you laugh too?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Swansea to take in 'child' refugees... on 10:27 - Oct 26 with 1161 viewsperchrockjack

Who has rolled away the Stone.

Biblical behemoth is watching Darran.

We re gonna get some stick.

I ll support you though

Login to get fewer ads

Swansea to take in 'child' refugees... on 10:38 - Oct 26 with 1148 viewsHighjack

Swansea to take in 'child' refugees... on 08:44 - Oct 26 by VetchitBack

These folks in in the jungle camps have been throwing rocks at lorries and cars to make them stop/slow down. They wield huge machetes to prise open the lorry doors. They threaten people's lives including their own every day with their violent hooligan antics. The camp is rife with violence and crime. And yet people say "let them in".

It's farcical.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Swansea to take in 'child' refugees... on 10:41 - Oct 26 with 1144 viewsperchrockjack

Indeed.

I've recently been advised not to take a Dover Calais ferry . There is much going on that s s not reported.

Interestingly ,many have simply knobbed off prior to being moved.

Not known where they ve gone.

Swansea to take in 'child' refugees... on 10:48 - Oct 26 with 1134 viewsLeonisGod

Swansea to take in 'child' refugees... on 23:25 - Oct 25 by Groo

and why is it that if you want to take a sensible approach to try and protect those who live in the Country, your a rascist???

That's it in a nutshell sadly. People have been conditined by the hateful elements of our society, fuelled by parts of the media, to see Syrian refugees as a threat. A "sensible approach" would invole a rational assessment of facts but I see little evidence of that happening.
Swansea to take in 'child' refugees... on 10:51 - Oct 26 with 1127 viewsLohengrin

Swansea to take in 'child' refugees... on 10:38 - Oct 26 by Highjack

These folks in in the jungle camps have been throwing rocks at lorries and cars to make them stop/slow down. They wield huge machetes to prise open the lorry doors. They threaten people's lives including their own every day with their violent hooligan antics. The camp is rife with violence and crime. And yet people say "let them in".

It's farcical.

Nartzeee! How dare you! Don't you realise the Calais camps are populated entirely by vulnerable women and children.

Swansea to take in 'child' refugees... on 10:54 - Oct 26 with 1119 viewsHighjack

Swansea to take in 'child' refugees... on 10:41 - Oct 26 by perchrockjack

Indeed.

I've recently been advised not to take a Dover Calais ferry . There is much going on that s s not reported.

Interestingly ,many have simply knobbed off prior to being moved.

Not known where they ve gone.

It's a seriously dangerous place. This is why these "celebrity" sjw's like Jude law and lily Allen take large security teams with them. I wonder if the lovely lily would feel comfortable going on her own without security and spending a few nights there to highlight their plight? Nope thought not.

Jude laws security team got attacked and mugged by the way. His bus was also bricked. This is what they do to people who try to help them.

Oh well I'm sure they'll make a valuable contribution to our society.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Swansea to take in 'child' refugees... on 10:56 - Oct 26 with 1117 viewsLohengrin

Swansea to take in 'child' refugees... on 10:48 - Oct 26 by LeonisGod

That's it in a nutshell sadly. People have been conditined by the hateful elements of our society, fuelled by parts of the media, to see Syrian refugees as a threat. A "sensible approach" would invole a rational assessment of facts but I see little evidence of that happening.

Events in Germany and France provide a self-evident assessment of the risks involved, Leon. Nobody has to say a word, muted images are enough in themselves.

Swansea to take in 'child' refugees... on 11:09 - Oct 26 with 1105 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Swansea to take in 'child' refugees... on 19:44 - Oct 25 by Jack_Meoff

Nothing new under the sun tom

indeed jack.

Its so plain and simple to see as well, let them argue amongst themselves as we continue to do what we like .
"FEED THE HATRED" every day .

However i'll join in

Anyone sticking up for refugees is a moronic leftie.....false,I wager they just have a bit of morality about them.

anyone against is a racist ... false again there are many people who have friends from different races & countrys .who are against refugees.......i'd go for bigot.

Now bigot isnt a nasty word eveyone has a bit of it in their persona.

It just shines through very brightly on discussions like this.
[Post edited 26 Oct 2016 11:11]

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Swansea to take in 'child' refugees... on 11:15 - Oct 26 with 1097 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Swansea to take in 'child' refugees... on 22:59 - Oct 25 by Groo

In the last year Canada have taken in 26,000 refugees through government and private sponsorship. Private sponsorship is where families in Canada apply for their family to join them and the government sponsorship is a selection process of families from refugee camps in and around Syria.

This is the route that Britain should take.

Those in Calais have, as already been mentioned, walked through 4 or 5 'SAFE' Countries to live in squalid conditions and attempt to force their way into Britain, these are in the main men with no family.

To let these into Britain to me would be gross incompetence and Britain would be asking for the trouble that may follow by allowing people of unknown origin in such numbers into the Country. There are far more deserving, whole families, in refugee camps, trying to get out the right way.

Someone earlier said these are not economic migrants!!! Oh yeah, sure?? Some may well be misguided refugees but I would not be surprised if the vast majority are taking advantage of the situation.

How do we know who is a refugee, who is an economic migrant and who is a Islamic extremist trying to sneak in, Britain must show due diligence for the safety of its own people!

Britain has trouble housing and feeding its own poor, this should not stop taking in refugees but those accepted must have at least been vetted, stories checked out as best they can (any check is better than no check).

I wonder if after 1000's of 'refugees' have been given entry with no checks and a handful commit acts of terrorism which kill 100’s of British, would the likes of EBO admit they were wrong? I somehow doubt it, it would be the Daily Mail’s fault, of course it would.

Britain should concentrate on helping families from camps in or close to Syria and get them out, same as Canada, the Calais camp can be distributed in France, France let them in, not Britain.

very good post indeed

Swansea to take in 'child' refugees... on 11:17 - Oct 26 with 1092 viewsbuilthjack

We do have a history of taking thousands of people in. Lots of Jews after the war for instance. Loads of Poles have come over in the last 10 years or so, all the ones I know, Jews and poles, all work hard.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Swansea to take in 'child' refugees... on 11:21 - Oct 26 with 1091 viewsLohengrin

Swansea to take in 'child' refugees... on 11:09 - Oct 26 by oh_tommy_tommy

indeed jack.

Its so plain and simple to see as well, let them argue amongst themselves as we continue to do what we like .
"FEED THE HATRED" every day .

However i'll join in

Anyone sticking up for refugees is a moronic leftie.....false,I wager they just have a bit of morality about them.

anyone against is a racist ... false again there are many people who have friends from different races & countrys .who are against refugees.......i'd go for bigot.

Now bigot isnt a nasty word eveyone has a bit of it in their persona.

It just shines through very brightly on discussions like this.
[Post edited 26 Oct 2016 11:11]

'The left' don't believe in the concept of 'the nation' as a principle, Tom. Small wonder they will seize on the migrant surge as a means of hastening the destruction of this one. I'm talking about the ideological, committed left here, not those who just tick the Labour box at election time.

If it makes you 'bigoted' to have faith in the nation and express a willingness to stand up for it then the left are going to have a serious problem in the months and years ahead. We can be counted in the millions.

Swansea to take in 'child' refugees... on 11:24 - Oct 26 with 1084 viewsDDCH

Swansea to take in 'child' refugees... on 11:21 - Oct 26 by Lohengrin

'The left' don't believe in the concept of 'the nation' as a principle, Tom. Small wonder they will seize on the migrant surge as a means of hastening the destruction of this one. I'm talking about the ideological, committed left here, not those who just tick the Labour box at election time.

If it makes you 'bigoted' to have faith in the nation and express a willingness to stand up for it then the left are going to have a serious problem in the months and years ahead. We can be counted in the millions.

Well put

**stands at back clicking fingers to avoid triggering anyone**

The poster formally known as DannyDyersChocolateHomunculus

Swansea to take in 'child' refugees... on 11:42 - Oct 26 with 1063 viewsDarran

I was listening to Douglas Murray speak on the telly a few days ago and some Chakrabarti type tw*t was telling him we all have a duty to be humane and law abiding citizens.
He said to her of course we do and no doubt you agree that all the refugees should have been fingerprinted and registered in the first countries they landed in like Greece and Italy because that's the law.

Here reply went something like this "Um" "Um" "Um"

It is a huge point in all this though isn't it? You escape the atrocities in Syria for instance but can't rest untill you get to the UK. Why don't they want to stay in Central Europe?

Off you go.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Swansea to take in 'child' refugees... on 11:56 - Oct 26 with 1054 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Swansea to take in 'child' refugees... on 11:21 - Oct 26 by Lohengrin

indeed Loh i understand what you are saying,
im just pointing out the just of things , there are good points on how to do this right by Groo .

Surely brining in veted families and children is ok isnt it ?
You suely agree with that?

Swansea to take in 'child' refugees... on 12:14 - Oct 26 with 1039 viewsLohengrin

Swansea to take in 'child' refugees... on 11:56 - Oct 26 by oh_tommy_tommy

indeed Loh i understand what you are saying,
im just pointing out the just of things , there are good points on how to do this right by Groo .

Surely brining in veted families and children is ok isnt it ?
You suely agree with that?

I've never had a problem with admitting securely vetted families, Tom. Coming from that region they are likely to be acutely endangered Christian families, although for obvious historical and linguistic reasons France would be their destination of choice. If there are those in the UN camps who express a preference for the UK, I'm mindful of the fact that there are those there who possess skills we are in need of, then I have no issue with their coming in controlled, agreed batches.

This thead though is ostensibly about the Calais camps. Hordes of violent, military-age men from across the moslem world demanding entry. That can't be allowed to happen. Nor can the farce of watching a middle-aged man gain entry as an unaccompanied child be allowed to happen again.

Swansea to take in 'child' refugees... on 12:20 - Oct 26 with 1028 viewsEbo

Swansea to take in 'child' refugees... on 20:02 - Oct 25 by Darran

Yes I'll be voting John and I'd certainly bring the death penalty back for certain cases but I don't pretend to be left wing like you do.

Which way would you vote then Dar?

As for the death penalty, that is a hideous, barbaric relic of an uncivilized past. We have moved on from that and for good reason No matter how bad the crime they should be made to suffer for the rest of their entire lives. A lethal injection is far too kind.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Swansea to take in 'child' refugees... on 12:21 - Oct 26 with 1026 viewsEbo

Swansea to take in 'child' refugees... on 00:51 - Oct 26 by Treforys_Jack

Wow, drained after ploughing through this thread. Ebo , you make many good points but let yourself and your argument down with the personal attacks and abuse but Its obviously something you care a great deal about. At the end of the day there is two differing views and debate is healthy. People from some of these regions have been slaughtering each other for centuries only now they have the means to do it wholesale thanks to the West.

Our time on mother earth is fast coming to an end, we just can't help ourselves.

You make a good point on this thread then the likes of Darran arrive and start the insults. he's got nothing better to do or no argument to put across. Sad.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Swansea to take in 'child' refugees... on 12:21 - Oct 26 with 1024 viewsHighjack

Swansea to take in 'child' refugees... on 11:42 - Oct 26 by Darran

I was listening to Douglas Murray speak on the telly a few days ago and some Chakrabarti type tw*t was telling him we all have a duty to be humane and law abiding citizens.
He said to her of course we do and no doubt you agree that all the refugees should have been fingerprinted and registered in the first countries they landed in like Greece and Italy because that's the law.

Here reply went something like this "Um" "Um" "Um"

It is a huge point in all this though isn't it? You escape the atrocities in Syria for instance but can't rest untill you get to the UK. Why don't they want to stay in Central Europe?

Off you go.

Many of these so called asylum seekers have been offered asylum from the countries they have passed through, but have politely declined it.

Genuinely desperate asylum seekers turning down offers of asylum from peaceful European nations? There's only one conclusion to draw from that.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024