Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea to take in 'child' refugees... 13:52 - Oct 25 with 20818 viewsLohengrin

I see its been announced today that Swansea is to take in an as yet unspecified number of 'child' refugees. You'll no doubt start to encounter these moslem toddlers on Oxford Street over the coming months suffering gout and sporting dentures.

While the Government and Council happily dip into your pocket without a second thought to fund these interlopers the local boy below has to try and fund raise to get a set of prosthetic hands.

Where the fcuk are their priorities?

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Swansea to take in 'child' refugees... on 17:15 - Oct 25 with 1908 viewsEbo

New planet swans logo. May as well get rid of the new one

[Post edited 25 Oct 2016 17:16]

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Swansea to take in 'child' refugees... on 17:16 - Oct 25 with 1899 viewsDarran

Swansea to take in 'child' refugees... on 17:15 - Oct 25 by Ebo

New planet swans logo. May as well get rid of the new one

[Post edited 25 Oct 2016 17:16]

You still hoping Theresa May gets AIDS John you massive left winger you?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Swansea to take in 'child' refugees... on 17:19 - Oct 25 with 1902 viewsLohengrin

Swansea to take in 'child' refugees... on 17:12 - Oct 25 by Ebo

Don't see you doing anything to help though. You just complain and moan about people who want to help those less fortunate.

Selfish.

I've paid a monthly direct debit to the British Red Cross for the last thirty years and couldn't care less where it's spent. Ask them to collect everything I've donated over the years into one pot and give it all to Syria if it keeps you happy, Ebo.

Swansea to take in 'child' refugees... on 17:21 - Oct 25 with 1891 viewsEbo

Swansea to take in 'child' refugees... on 17:16 - Oct 25 by Darran

You still hoping Theresa May gets AIDS John you massive left winger you?

Who speaks for you then Darran? You waffle on enough but it seems to me you don't any kind of political compass.

Swansea to take in 'child' refugees... on 17:25 - Oct 25 with 1874 viewsDarran

Swansea to take in 'child' refugees... on 17:21 - Oct 25 by Ebo

Who speaks for you then Darran? You waffle on enough but it seems to me you don't any kind of political compass.

I speak for me John. Anyway back to the question do you still hope she gets AIDS?

Swansea to take in 'child' refugees... on 17:27 - Oct 25 with 1870 viewsepaul

Swansea to take in 'child' refugees... on 15:32 - Oct 25 by Lohengrin

You are the enemy. It's that simple.

Although I wonder what tune you'd be singing if one of these 'children' is put next to your 12-year-old daughter in school. I wonder just what shade of 'red' you'd turn?

[Post edited 25 Oct 2016 15:59]

Whilst I totally disagree with your views Loh, surprised you got taken in on this picture of an interpreter, stop buying the Daily fail.

As others have said sick selfish country

Ebo spot on

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Swansea to take in 'child' refugees... on 17:29 - Oct 25 with 1859 viewsDarran

Swansea to take in 'child' refugees... on 17:27 - Oct 25 by epaul

Whilst I totally disagree with your views Loh, surprised you got taken in on this picture of an interpreter, stop buying the Daily fail.

Ebo spot on

It said on twitter he wasn't an interpreter.

Just saying.

Swansea to take in 'child' refugees... on 17:30 - Oct 25 with 1855 viewsDDCH

Ebo spot on

The charity tweeted an apology for stating he was an interpreter when they were called out on it. He's one of the nippers

The poster formally known as DannyDyersChocolateHomunculus

Login to get fewer ads

Swansea to take in 'child' refugees... on 17:31 - Oct 25 with 1849 viewsEbo

Swansea to take in 'child' refugees... on 17:25 - Oct 25 by Darran

I speak for me John. Anyway back to the question do you still hope she gets AIDS?

So in a general election you would not vote then moan afterwards. Probably the most likely scenario.

As for May I couldn't give a flying f*ck about the old bitch. OK perhaps a tad as she will be forever known as the PM who signed the UK's death warrant (article 50) despite her wanting to remain.

As I keep saying - what a mess this country has become, over the last decade this country has sank to an all time low. Divided by the right wing loonies in control.

Swansea to take in 'child' refugees... on 17:33 - Oct 25 with 1845 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Let's hope we find some star child athletes like Sweden did when they took in a large number of child refugees.

For example, the fastest 14 year old boy in Sweden;

Another promising young child athlete;

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Swansea to take in 'child' refugees... on 17:36 - Oct 25 with 1826 viewsjackeinstein

Swansea to take in 'child' refugees... on 17:31 - Oct 25 by Ebo

So in a general election you would not vote then moan afterwards. Probably the most likely scenario.

As for May I couldn't give a flying f*ck about the old bitch. OK perhaps a tad as she will be forever known as the PM who signed the UK's death warrant (article 50) despite her wanting to remain.

As I keep saying - what a mess this country has become, over the last decade this country has sank to an all time low. Divided by the right wing loonies in control.

That's one way to answer a yes or no question.
Swansea to take in 'child' refugees... on 17:37 - Oct 25 with 1821 viewsLohengrin

Ebo spot on

"Today, the Home Office confirmed the unnamed asylum seeker from Afghanistan, believed to be aged around 38, was not an interpreter."

Not an interpreter, not a child, not even a Syrian.

This is just taking the p!ss, Paul. Services in Swansea/Neath-Port Talbot are being slashed across the board and according to the BBC each of these 'children' will cost £23,420, per year and we are pledged to admit 20,000 Syrians alone.

Swansea to take in 'child' refugees... on 17:41 - Oct 25 with 1807 viewsEbo

Swansea to take in 'child' refugees... on 17:37 - Oct 25 by Lohengrin

"Today, the Home Office confirmed the unnamed asylum seeker from Afghanistan, believed to be aged around 38, was not an interpreter."

Not an interpreter, not a child, not even a Syrian.

This is just taking the p!ss, Paul. Services in Swansea/Neath-Port Talbot are being slashed across the board and according to the BBC each of these 'children' will cost £23,420, per year and we are pledged to admit 20,000 Syrians alone.

Better to spend 23k than billions on a nuclear missile "deterrent" that will never be used.

Swansea to take in 'child' refugees... on 17:43 - Oct 25 with 1791 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Swansea to take in 'child' refugees... on 17:41 - Oct 25 by Ebo

Better to spend 23k than billions on a nuclear missile "deterrent" that will never be used.

I bet Ukraine and Georgia wish they had a nuclear missile deterrent.

Swansea to take in 'child' refugees... on 17:45 - Oct 25 with 1771 viewsraynor94

Not in my name

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Swansea to take in 'child' refugees... on 17:46 - Oct 25 with 1363 viewsEbo

Swansea to take in 'child' refugees... on 17:43 - Oct 25 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I bet Ukraine and Georgia wish they had a nuclear missile deterrent.

Why?

Russia has every right to be p*ssed off with NATO putting shit right on their doorstep in Poland and the rest of the former eastern bloc. Who is the aggressor here? Certainly not Russia.

Swansea to take in 'child' refugees... on 17:47 - Oct 25 with 1361 viewsLohengrin

There are over 300,000 employed in the defence industry in the UK, Ebo. Spread over 9,000 individual employers it accounts for 10% of UK manufacturing. Highly skilled, well paid.

Swansea to take in 'child' refugees... on 17:48 - Oct 25 with 1355 viewsEbo

Swansea to take in 'child' refugees... on 17:45 - Oct 25 by raynor94

Not in my name

So you would rather spend billions on death rather than compassion?

Proves my point in what a selfish, sick country we have become.

What a first class c*nt you are.

Swansea to take in 'child' refugees... on 17:48 - Oct 25 with 1352 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Swansea to take in 'child' refugees... on 17:46 - Oct 25 by Ebo

Why?

Russia has every right to be p*ssed off with NATO putting shit right on their doorstep in Poland and the rest of the former eastern bloc. Who is the aggressor here? Certainly not Russia.

Who is the aggressor? Maybe the country that has invaded two European countries in the past eight years.

Swansea to take in 'child' refugees... on 17:49 - Oct 25 with 1347 viewsGlossolalia

Swansea to take in 'child' refugees... on 15:32 - Oct 25 by Lohengrin

You are the enemy. It's that simple.

Although I wonder what tune you'd be singing if one of these 'children' is put next to your 12-year-old daughter in school. I wonder just what shade of 'red' you'd turn?

[Post edited 25 Oct 2016 15:59]

Be careful about what you insinuate with your posts. What are you trying to say? That this man has a potential predilection for abusing children? You know nothing about this man, so why is your default view a negative one? Why don't you lamblast our government instead, with their inexhaustible funds for bombing other countries?

This is a human crisis partly caused by our role as military belligerents in the Middle East. Most of these people are refugees, not ecomomic migrants. In many cases, they have nowhere to go. Look at the 'jungle' in Calais. Hardly the Ritz is it? Yet when they tore it down, the refugees were distaught - even that dump had value for them.

And drop the macho nonsense about fighting for your country. Their country has gone mate. You can't fight planes and guns with moral fibre, national pride and bravado. An alternative is joining ISIS. Is that better for them or us?

I have taught refugees form Eritrea, Libya etc, and I teach Middle Easterns now. They are friendly, appreciative and humble. I understand and commend your concern about the boy with no hands, but we cannot use this as an excuse to wilfully ignore or gloss over humanitarian crises. We have enough resources for a few more.
Swansea to take in 'child' refugees... on 17:49 - Oct 25 with 1346 viewsEbo

Swansea to take in 'child' refugees... on 17:47 - Oct 25 by Lohengrin

There are over 300,000 employed in the defence industry in the UK, Ebo. Spread over 9,000 individual employers it accounts for 10% of UK manufacturing. Highly skilled, well paid.

Will be a lot less than that in the coming years.
[Post edited 25 Oct 2016 17:50]

Swansea to take in 'child' refugees... on 17:51 - Oct 25 with 1337 viewsEbo

Swansea to take in 'child' refugees... on 17:49 - Oct 25 by Glossolalia

Be careful about what you insinuate with your posts. What are you trying to say? That this man has a potential predilection for abusing children? You know nothing about this man, so why is your default view a negative one? Why don't you lamblast our government instead, with their inexhaustible funds for bombing other countries?

This is a human crisis partly caused by our role as military belligerents in the Middle East. Most of these people are refugees, not ecomomic migrants. In many cases, they have nowhere to go. Look at the 'jungle' in Calais. Hardly the Ritz is it? Yet when they tore it down, the refugees were distaught - even that dump had value for them.

And drop the macho nonsense about fighting for your country. Their country has gone mate. You can't fight planes and guns with moral fibre, national pride and bravado. An alternative is joining ISIS. Is that better for them or us?

I have taught refugees form Eritrea, Libya etc, and I teach Middle Easterns now. They are friendly, appreciative and humble. I understand and commend your concern about the boy with no hands, but we cannot use this as an excuse to wilfully ignore or gloss over humanitarian crises. We have enough resources for a few more.

This.

Swansea to take in 'child' refugees... on 17:51 - Oct 25 with 1335 viewsporschejack

Swansea to take in 'child' refugees... on 16:48 - Oct 25 by Ebo

Human beings should be the priority no matter where they come from.

Dont see you offering them a spare room .Where were these people to help us in WW2 ? Did they offer anything ? What if Britain had taken their approach to invasion ? They've passed through 5 safe countries to get here , mmm let me think why .FFS wake up .
Swansea to take in 'child' refugees... on 17:54 - Oct 25 with 1330 viewsEbo

Swansea to take in 'child' refugees... on 17:48 - Oct 25 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Who is the aggressor? Maybe the country that has invaded two European countries in the past eight years.

And you know why? Those countries were threatening Russian interests. Take the western supported fascist puppet government that was in place in the Ukraine for example

Oh but lets not talk about all the middle eastern countries we've bombed, invaded and generally f*cked up these past 20 years. Which brings us to todays humanitarian crisis. IF you want this to not happen ever again, then stop bombing their countries.

Swansea to take in 'child' refugees... on 17:58 - Oct 25 with 1315 viewsEbo

Swansea to take in 'child' refugees... on 17:51 - Oct 25 by porschejack

Dont see you offering them a spare room .Where were these people to help us in WW2 ? Did they offer anything ? What if Britain had taken their approach to invasion ? They've passed through 5 safe countries to get here , mmm let me think why .FFS wake up .

EDL Bonehead klaxon. ^^^

So during WW2 you are saying that hundreds of thousands of British children should have been moved en masse to Syria which lo and behold, was right in the thick of it too. A country which was liberated by British and French forces.

Jesus wept.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024