Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lee Rigby witness 13:28 - Oct 28 with 3960 viewsperchrockjack

Commits suicide after sinking into depression unable to come to terms with what he saw.

His murderers are alive ,well, totally able to cope with what they did .

Sad or what

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Lee Rigby witness on 19:41 - Oct 28 with 941 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Lee Rigby witness on 19:20 - Oct 28 by Lohengrin

Michael Adebolajo was a speaker for UAF, some on here have expressed solidarity with the group. If confusion arises, Clase, it's not surprising.

confusion?

Facking hell .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Lee Rigby witness on 19:43 - Oct 28 with 935 viewsLohengrin

Lee Rigby witness on 19:30 - Oct 28 by exiledclaseboy

I support the NHS, Beveridge was a keen proponent of eugenics. Are you confused about my stance on eugenics?

Come on mun. At least be sensible about it.

If you were of an earlier generation, Clase, and a member of the Fabian Society at a time when George Bernard Shaw along with Sid and Beatrice were all ardent supporters of Eugenics then on the face of it people may well assume you were too.

That's kind of how assumptions play out. It may not be fair, it may well be wrong, but it's not unnatural.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Lee Rigby witness on 19:52 - Oct 28 with 911 viewsLohengrin

Lee Rigby witness on 19:41 - Oct 28 by oh_tommy_tommy

confusion?

Facking hell .

Qui cum canibus concumbunt cum pulicibus surgent.

Lee Rigby witness on 19:55 - Oct 28 with 907 viewsexiledclaseboy

Lee Rigby witness on 19:43 - Oct 28 by Lohengrin

If you were of an earlier generation, Clase, and a member of the Fabian Society at a time when George Bernard Shaw along with Sid and Beatrice were all ardent supporters of Eugenics then on the face of it people may well assume you were too.

That's kind of how assumptions play out. It may not be fair, it may well be wrong, but it's not unnatural.

But I'm a member of this generation.

Oh never mind.

Poll: Tory leader

Lee Rigby witness on 20:06 - Oct 28 with 888 viewsunion_jack

Lee Rigby witness on 19:11 - Oct 28 by exiledclaseboy

The oft repeated argument in this area is that being against capital punishment means that someone is somehow defending the crime or the criminal. I don't agree with quite a lot of Ebo's views but to insinuate that he'd somehow defend the people responsible for this act is beyond the pale.

As you said to me the other day, UJ, I'm surprised at you. You're usually better than that.

The likes of Ebo have been spouting cr@p about how we, this nation of ours is responsible for the many deaths in the ME and that basically we sow what we reap. His attitude, in my very humble opinion, stinks. Let him defend himself.

Or have I misunderstood him?

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Lee Rigby witness on 20:07 - Oct 28 with 885 viewsLohengrin

Lee Rigby witness on 19:55 - Oct 28 by exiledclaseboy

But I'm a member of this generation.

Oh never mind.

Which is exactly the point, Clase, exactly the point. There are those on here who shared contiguous membership or support of an extreme organization with the killer.

You don't have to be Socrates to grasp the mechanics of deductive reasoning.

Lee Rigby witness on 20:10 - Oct 28 with 877 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Lee Rigby witness on 20:06 - Oct 28 by union_jack

The likes of Ebo have been spouting cr@p about how we, this nation of ours is responsible for the many deaths in the ME and that basically we sow what we reap. His attitude, in my very humble opinion, stinks. Let him defend himself.

there would be alot less terrorists about if the emiddle east was stable,but its not, because its been dived by wars started by nations not from that part of the world.

If you blow peoples countrys up they get a bit angry.

Lee Rigby witness on 20:13 - Oct 28 with 871 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Lee Rigby witness on 19:52 - Oct 28 by Lohengrin

Qui cum canibus concumbunt cum pulicibus surgent.

Roman?

they were a b'stard to get on with

Login to get fewer ads

Lee Rigby witness on 20:40 - Oct 28 with 835 viewsLohengrin

Lee Rigby witness on 20:13 - Oct 28 by oh_tommy_tommy

Roman?

they were a b'stard to get on with

Ben Franklin, actually.

Lee Rigby witness on 20:49 - Oct 28 with 825 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Lee Rigby witness on 20:40 - Oct 28 by Lohengrin

Ben Franklin, actually.

so was he

Lee Rigby witness on 22:07 - Oct 28 with 792 viewsLoyal

Lee Rigby witness on 20:07 - Oct 28 by Lohengrin

Which is exactly the point, Clase, exactly the point. There are those on here who shared contiguous membership or support of an extreme organization with the killer.

You don't have to be Socrates to grasp the mechanics of deductive reasoning.

Balls of steel has Lohn, and the best narrative resoonses on here. Quality.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Lee Rigby witness on 00:59 - Oct 29 with 720 viewsDJack

Lee Rigby witness on 22:07 - Oct 28 by Loyal

Balls of steel has Lohn, and the best narrative resoonses on here. Quality.

So I take it that you agree that the loyalist paramilitaries who killed deserve the death penalty!

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Lee Rigby witness on 01:56 - Oct 29 with 711 viewsEbo

Lee Rigby witness on 20:06 - Oct 28 by union_jack

I oppose the death sentence as I firmly believe that is lowers society down to the same barbaric standard as the individual who has carried these horrific acts. It has and never will be a deterrent for as long as capitol punishment has been around.

Lee Rigby's killer will never be free and rightly so. He has no life, no freedoms and will spend the rest of it looking over his shoulder. Prison guards have already given him beatings and I suspect there is a long list of inmates ready to do the same with the authorities turning a blind eye.

Let him rot in fear I say. A rope or an injection is the easy way out - that is what they would wish for.

PS UJ - I think Lee Rigby would be alive today if we hadn't gone into Iraq and Afghanistan. Think about it - Bush and Blair also have blood on their hands. Not just Arab blood but British blood.
[Post edited 29 Oct 2016 1:59]

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Lee Rigby witness on 07:05 - Oct 29 with 678 viewsjackal

Lee Rigby witness on 01:56 - Oct 29 by Ebo

I oppose the death sentence as I firmly believe that is lowers society down to the same barbaric standard as the individual who has carried these horrific acts. It has and never will be a deterrent for as long as capitol punishment has been around.

Lee Rigby's killer will never be free and rightly so. He has no life, no freedoms and will spend the rest of it looking over his shoulder. Prison guards have already given him beatings and I suspect there is a long list of inmates ready to do the same with the authorities turning a blind eye.

Let him rot in fear I say. A rope or an injection is the easy way out - that is what they would wish for.

PS UJ - I think Lee Rigby would be alive today if we hadn't gone into Iraq and Afghanistan. Think about it - Bush and Blair also have blood on their hands. Not just Arab blood but British blood.

Fair enough.

Well argued. Your posts are much more affective when you don't resort to personal abuse or adopt an over bearing manner.
Lee Rigby witness on 08:32 - Oct 29 with 653 viewsLeonisGod

Lee Rigby witness on 17:43 - Oct 28 by perchrockjack

Maybe se should have dealt with them as most Islamist countries do and thst is death.

It's to seek justice for the victims families should anyone be on any doubt.

The families suffer for life

We're not an islamic or even islamist country, despite what the Express and Mail tell you. Although it does seem as though quite a few on this thread would like to be under sharia law.
Lee Rigby witness on 08:47 - Oct 29 with 634 viewsperchrockjack

...which has nothing to do with the question .

I believe the death penalty should be available for ALL killings of the nature and most certainly Loyalist thugs should have suffered this fate.

Lee Rigby witness on 09:28 - Oct 29 with 610 viewsunion_jack

Lee Rigby witness on 07:05 - Oct 29 by jackal

Fair enough.

Well argued. Your posts are much more affective when you don't resort to personal abuse or adopt an over bearing manner.

Absolutely! A good and well reasoned response to which I agree.

Ebo's last paragraph is however something we don't know. A lot of these Islamic fundamentalists are using their 'faith' to commit heinous crimes. If it wasn't Islam, it would be something else. Lee Rugby's killer would have killed anyway more than likely but not in the name of Islam. He'd have found some other 'excuse'.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Lee Rigby witness on 10:10 - Oct 29 with 586 viewsDarran

Lee Rigby witness on 01:56 - Oct 29 by Ebo

Ebo firmly believes that the death sentence lowers society down to the same barbaric standard as the individual who carried out the horrific attacks but hopes someone that's never given anyone AIDS gets AIDS.

Work that out.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Lee Rigby witness on 10:25 - Oct 29 with 568 viewsLeonisGod

Lee Rigby witness on 08:47 - Oct 29 by perchrockjack

...which has nothing to do with the question .

I believe the death penalty should be available for ALL killings of the nature and most certainly Loyalist thugs should have suffered this fate.

You're the one who said we maybe should deal with this "like an islamist country". Have you been on the sauce already old chap? It's inevitable that the thread has gone down the right v left route - they always do. The death penalty is an old favourite to get radical nationalists and lefties frothing at the mouth.

Back to OP, yes it's very sad. Not sure what else can be added strictly on topic - did the person have sufficient support from family, friends, medical profession?
Lee Rigby witness on 10:31 - Oct 29 with 561 viewsperchrockjack

Dear God.

You ve been eamed.

Maybe, just maybe

Maybe

Lee Rigby witness on 11:40 - Oct 29 with 541 viewsEbo

Lee Rigby witness on 10:10 - Oct 29 by Darran

Ebo firmly believes that the death sentence lowers society down to the same barbaric standard as the individual who carried out the horrific attacks but hopes someone that's never given anyone AIDS gets AIDS.

Work that out.

Darran you obsessed by that comment yet you did the same by wishing a right wing thug to suffer a disease.

Would you like shovel my friend?

Lee Rigby witness on 11:45 - Oct 29 with 536 viewsEbo

Lee Rigby witness on 09:28 - Oct 29 by union_jack

Absolutely! A good and well reasoned response to which I agree.

Ebo's last paragraph is however something we don't know. A lot of these Islamic fundamentalists are using their 'faith' to commit heinous crimes. If it wasn't Islam, it would be something else. Lee Rugby's killer would have killed anyway more than likely but not in the name of Islam. He'd have found some other 'excuse'.

If there was no Radiacal islam I doubt he would have carried out the attack, however he is a wrong 'un and would at some point ended up in jail.

You see Islam has been in our country for a very long time yet only the last decade or so have we had any trouble. This is due to idiots who preach hate instead of their religion.

You have to see that the absolute majority are peaceful and want nothing to do with these charlatans who are perverting their way of life.

Lee Rigby witness on 11:49 - Oct 29 with 530 viewsDarran

Lee Rigby witness on 11:40 - Oct 29 by Ebo

Darran you obsessed by that comment yet you did the same by wishing a right wing thug to suffer a disease.

Would you like shovel my friend?

John I'm not disagreeing with you I'd gladly wish a deadly illness on a few other people too but I'm not the one pretending to be left wing.

Lee Rigby witness on 11:52 - Oct 29 with 526 viewsshandyjack

i'd see all murderers facxe capital punishment regardless of skin colour, religious beliefs, sexual orientation etc. The fact we have to pay to look after someone who showed no care to others when they committed the murder makes me angry.

Poll: Expectation for the season

Lee Rigby witness on 11:55 - Oct 29 with 521 viewsDarran

Lee Rigby witness on 11:52 - Oct 29 by shandyjack

i'd see all murderers facxe capital punishment regardless of skin colour, religious beliefs, sexual orientation etc. The fact we have to pay to look after someone who showed no care to others when they committed the murder makes me angry.

Innit why the f*ck would anyone want Ian Watkins for instance treated respectfully?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024