Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
President Trump 03:15 - Nov 9 with 23046 viewsTummer_from_Texas

THIS could actually happen. Florida is his. Ohio too.

If he takes Michigan, it could be all over for HRC.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

President Trump on 21:13 - Nov 9 with 1576 viewsexiledclaseboy

President Trump on 20:00 - Nov 9 by swanjackal

Growing up, I used to be left leaning, but the left changed its position to be more extreme, and I didn't change my stance, becoming central by default.

I imagine I'm not the only one in this boat either.

I suppose it depends where you mark the centre ground. It'll be different for most people.

Poll: Tory leader

President Trump on 21:14 - Nov 9 with 1573 viewslondonlisa2001

President Trump on 19:05 - Nov 9 by exiledclaseboy

Odd how so many of the site's so called "liberal lefties" are shilling for Trump because he's "sticking it to the man, man" so soon after jumping into bed with Farage et al over Brexit for much the same reasons. Both of them are about as "establishment" as it gets. Don't get that personally but each to their own.
[Post edited 9 Nov 2016 19:07]

Oh, I don't know. There's something pretty hilarious about Brynnie, a self confessed Corbynite, admiring the economic policies of a man that makes Theresa May look like Arthur Scargill.

I look forward to the admiration on here if the conservatives veer as far right as they possibly can, cut income tax but only for the wealthiest 1 or 2 percent, slash corporation tax for the country's biggest companies, remove universal healthcare, maintain rules to protect unlimited corporate funding of political parties, and tell everyone that they'll benefit from 'trickle down economics' while blaming any job losses on 'foreigners'. At the same time perhaps Theresa will decide to pay no tax herself, start up her own company which employs illegal immigrants, and make sure she only buys raw materials from China, thus putting British workers out of a job. Oh, and we can all buy a 'Theresa May is Brilliant' t-shirt made in a Malaysian sweat shop.

Left wing??

Hahahahaha.
President Trump on 21:15 - Nov 9 with 1571 viewsDarran

President Trump on 21:14 - Nov 9 by londonlisa2001

Oh, I don't know. There's something pretty hilarious about Brynnie, a self confessed Corbynite, admiring the economic policies of a man that makes Theresa May look like Arthur Scargill.

I look forward to the admiration on here if the conservatives veer as far right as they possibly can, cut income tax but only for the wealthiest 1 or 2 percent, slash corporation tax for the country's biggest companies, remove universal healthcare, maintain rules to protect unlimited corporate funding of political parties, and tell everyone that they'll benefit from 'trickle down economics' while blaming any job losses on 'foreigners'. At the same time perhaps Theresa will decide to pay no tax herself, start up her own company which employs illegal immigrants, and make sure she only buys raw materials from China, thus putting British workers out of a job. Oh, and we can all buy a 'Theresa May is Brilliant' t-shirt made in a Malaysian sweat shop.

Left wing??

Hahahahaha.

Brilliant.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

President Trump on 21:46 - Nov 9 with 1538 viewsBrynmill_Jack

President Trump on 16:07 - Nov 9 by londonlisa2001

Come come Tummer, the black vote was distorted in 2012 as you well know, not because of things Trump or Romney did or didn't do, but because Obama was black.

Ignoring the effect of that on black votes is mad.

I'm not remotely surprised by the numbers you have posted there - it's indicative of the large Black affluent middle class in America that has far more in common with white affluent middle class voters than they do with the people living in poverty in the inner cities, irrespective of the fact they share skin colour. It's the reason that they can never get black voters to support inheritance tax.

The truth of Trump is that he serves the most well off in society. The idiots of this election are the poor, white working class who voted for someone who has promised a massive cut in taxation for the most well off, massive cuts in corporation tax and trickle down economic policies gone bionic, in the mistaken belief that he gives a crap about them. They have listened to his rhetoric, and ignored the evidence of his own refusal to pay fair taxes, refusal to support the less well off, his use of foreign sweat shops to manufacture his own products, his use of illegal immigrants on his construction sites, and his use of Chinese steel.

He has played on their fear of immigration and terrorism, their fear of a return to the Cold War, and their natural instinct to isolationist policy, and extreme social conservatism while selling them an ideal of America becoming 'great again' (whatever that means). He doesn't believe in any of it. In fact, he doesn't believe in anything much other than making himself and those like him, even richer than they are. There's a reason why the Murdochs of this world supported him and the stock markets have actually gone up in the US and Europe.

I wonder how long it will take the factory workers or miners, or steel workers of wherever to realise that they're infinitely more screwed than they have ever been. When the dust settles and she gets over the dent to her own personal ambition, people like the Clintons, and the other mega rich elite, will be laughing all the way to the bank.

"The idiots of this election are the poor".

I'm f*cking speechless. The poor seem to have voted against the will of middle class intellectualist sneering snobs , the same the electorate voted against here during brexit.

Good on them.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

President Trump on 21:55 - Nov 9 with 1521 viewsBigPhilG

Been hoping that it was my telly on the blink all day. I can't believe this imbecile has won, he's just as barking as a certain Mr T2C
President Trump on 22:02 - Nov 9 with 1451 viewslondonlisa2001

President Trump on 21:46 - Nov 9 by Brynmill_Jack

"The idiots of this election are the poor".

I'm f*cking speechless. The poor seem to have voted against the will of middle class intellectualist sneering snobs , the same the electorate voted against here during brexit.

Good on them.

You seem to have cut off my sentence part way through, therefore changing its meaning entirely, in order to make a point Brynnie.

A genuine mistake you'll rectify I'm sure.

Or you could carry on being an ar*e. Because only one of us has expressed any concern about the effects of an extreme right wing economic policy on the worst off in society and it sure as sh*t isn't you,
President Trump on 22:05 - Nov 9 with 1440 viewsTummer_from_Texas

President Trump on 21:09 - Nov 9 by nyc_swans

you are wayyyy off.

8% of black americans voted for trump. i don't know where you got 30% from. ridiculous.
[Post edited 9 Nov 2016 21:11]

Indeed - my apologies, I was looking at the exit polls of a particular area compared to 2012.

It was 8%, up from 6% for Mitt Romney in 2012.

That's a 33% nationwide increase in Black voters choosing the Republican this time; you know, the one who has "racially divided the USA," according to the press and the rest of the Left.

[Post edited 9 Nov 2016 22:11]

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

President Trump on 22:05 - Nov 9 with 1440 viewssherpajacob

Trump 59,588,437 votes 47.5%
Clinton 59,794,935 votes 47.7%
Others 6,069,499 votes 4.8%

It's democracy at work folks.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Login to get fewer ads

President Trump on 22:11 - Nov 9 with 1420 viewsBrynmill_Jack

President Trump on 21:14 - Nov 9 by londonlisa2001

Left wing??

Hahahahaha.

And a trade unionist too. Do you really have to look down on people like me all of the time?Try getting down off that high f*cking horse for once.

What's the matter, all boken up that a woman didn't make it to be president???

I haven't got a clue what Trump's economic policies are and I really couldn't care less. The vote for Trump is a vote against the Bush/Clinton conveyor line that people got tired of, and with it the neo liberal lies and deceit. It's also a break from expansionist American imperialism, foreign interventions that have ruined Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya and now Syria. If that's what Trump stands for then that's ok with me.

And if he offers hope to those in the USA that feel left behind, fine again. And who knows, he may just offer them something more than the toxic neoliberals can.

So with that I'll leave you to ponder on another fantastic night for politics worldwide. Suck it up, it's happening.
Hahahahahahahaha

President Trump on 22:13 - Nov 9 with 1409 viewsBrynmill_Jack

President Trump on 21:15 - Nov 9 by Darran

Brilliant.

Hey, maybe one day you may be able to muster a thought of your own from that thick but empty head of yours

President Trump on 22:16 - Nov 9 with 1397 viewsBrynmill_Jack

President Trump on 22:02 - Nov 9 by londonlisa2001

You seem to have cut off my sentence part way through, therefore changing its meaning entirely, in order to make a point Brynnie.

A genuine mistake you'll rectify I'm sure.

Or you could carry on being an ar*e. Because only one of us has expressed any concern about the effects of an extreme right wing economic policy on the worst off in society and it sure as sh*t isn't you,

F*cking hell, calling the poor idiots, that's not enough for you? Go to hell

President Trump on 22:19 - Nov 9 with 1395 viewslondonlisa2001

President Trump on 22:11 - Nov 9 by Brynmill_Jack

And a trade unionist too. Do you really have to look down on people like me all of the time?Try getting down off that high f*cking horse for once.

I haven't got a clue what Trump's economic policies are and I really couldn't care less. The vote for Trump is a vote against the Bush/Clinton conveyor line that people got tired of, and with it the neo liberal lies and deceit. It's also a break from expansionist American imperialism, foreign interventions that have ruined Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya and now Syria. If that's what Trump stands for then that's ok with me.

And if he offers hope to those in the USA that feel left behind, fine again. And who knows, he may just offer them something more than the toxic neoliberals can.

So with that I'll leave you to ponder on another fantastic night for politics worldwide. Suck it up, it's happening.
Hahahahahahahaha

Touched a nerve obviously.
President Trump on 22:20 - Nov 9 with 1390 viewslonglostjack

President Trump on 22:11 - Nov 9 by Brynmill_Jack

Hahahahahahahaha

He's raised expectations and played to the emotions of a very angry section of the population. God help him if he doesn't deliver and God help mankind if he does.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

President Trump on 22:21 - Nov 9 with 1388 viewsBrynmill_Jack

President Trump on 22:19 - Nov 9 by londonlisa2001

Don't flatter yourself!

President Trump on 22:21 - Nov 9 with 1388 viewslondonlisa2001

President Trump on 22:16 - Nov 9 by Brynmill_Jack

F*cking hell, calling the poor idiots, that's not enough for you? Go to hell

I didn't.
President Trump on 22:22 - Nov 9 with 1385 viewsBrynmill_Jack

President Trump on 22:21 - Nov 9 by londonlisa2001

I didn't.

Er, yes you did?

President Trump on 22:23 - Nov 9 with 1383 viewsDarran

President Trump on 22:19 - Nov 9 by londonlisa2001

Truth hurts Lis.

President Trump on 22:26 - Nov 9 with 1376 viewsBrynmill_Jack

President Trump on 22:23 - Nov 9 by Darran

Truth hurts Lis.

Sumbler must be on holiday. Got to suck up to a new freind eh Darran? Pathetic needy c*nt

President Trump on 22:27 - Nov 9 with 1369 viewslondonlisa2001

President Trump on 22:22 - Nov 9 by Brynmill_Jack

Er, yes you did?

Read it again - the whole sentence. Not the bit you cut off.

And I genuinely can't be bothered to argue. If you think extreme right wing economic policy is the best way forward for ordinary people then good for you, I'll look forward to your support of the Tories next time round.
President Trump on 22:32 - Nov 9 with 1351 viewsTummer_from_Texas

President Trump on 22:27 - Nov 9 by londonlisa2001

And I genuinely can't be bothered to argue. If you think extreme right wing economic policy is the best way forward for ordinary people then good for you, I'll look forward to your support of the Tories next time round.

You can't apply economic policy arguments like that to different nations and cultures. Which is why I'll never feel it's any of my business to comment on anything related to Tories/Labour.

President Trump on 22:36 - Nov 9 with 1350 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Well if you can't be bothered to argue do us both a favour - stop trolling me by name and leave my political beliefs out of it.

Your sneering gleeful p*sstaking arrogance makes me f*cking sick.

President Trump on 22:43 - Nov 9 with 1331 viewsJackInLondon

President Trump on 07:50 - Nov 9 by ymaohyd

FFS.

Good luck to Trump.

Once again the silent majority have spoken.

Apologetic, left wing luvvie actors from the States on chat shows over here giving sycophantic, apologies on 'behalf of their country', nauseating!!!

Trump will make a good president for the US economy. He will probably only have one term as he will not be able to carry out many of the promises that he has made in his manifesto as the American constitution and structure will kick in.

As with Brexit I'm chuffed. All the left wing luvvies can fu ck off! Our (UK) country has become less safe with each passing decade, people on this side of the pond are sick to the back teeth of what is going on and once again have spoken.

Do you think because a party has nauseating supporters that's a good reason to wish the opposition success? If that were the case you were probably hoping Man U would win at the weekend as we certainly have a few nauseating supporters.

Do you really think that the lack of jobs, the economy etc. in this country is all down to immigrants? Governments need to direct the anger of the people and where it's directed upwards at the government they counter that by finding ways to direct it downwards. How do they direct it downwards from the lower classes, those with least power? They create a subclass so the working classes can direct their anger at those instead. That is the reason why demonising immigrants works so well for them. People are too busy directing their anger there and deflects away from the awful job this elitist tory government has been doing.

As for less safe with each decade, in what respect do you mean? I feel safer than ever personally. Again, let's direct anger at the threat of terrorism from Muslim extremists even though the IRA killed far more in their reign of real terror. I'm aware you may not mean less safe in that respect though. In other respects Swansea in the 80's and 90's was such an easy place to get a kicking for absolutely nothing.

With Trump as president I feel less safe in terms of world stability.
[Post edited 9 Nov 2016 22:52]
President Trump on 22:46 - Nov 9 with 1326 viewsDarran

Well said Lis.

President Trump on 23:00 - Nov 9 with 1303 viewsperchrockjack

Jeez.
Ive had it easy.

Can't imagine lefties voting for trump

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

President Trump on 23:06 - Nov 9 with 1288 viewsAtticus

President Trump on 22:05 - Nov 9 by sherpajacob

Trump 59,588,437 votes 47.5%
Clinton 59,794,935 votes 47.7%
Others 6,069,499 votes 4.8%

It's democracy at work folks.

The United States is a democratic constitutional republic, not a democracy. Hillary knew what states she needed to win and she couldn't do it. Maybe she shouldn't have called Bernie supporters basement dwellers.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024