Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Tottenham Hotspur Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread 17:47 - Nov 30 with 32570 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 3 Dec 2016 14:04]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:03 - Dec 3 with 1512 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

*hopes for major life event to occur in next minute so I have a reason to miss the 2nd half*

Enjoying the next level
Poll: Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:04 - Dec 3 with 1500 viewsAnotherJohn

Llorente on now.
The Official Tottenham Hotspur Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:04 - Dec 3 with 1499 viewsSmellyplumz

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:03 - Dec 3 by Glyn1

Llorente is on in place of Fulton.
[Post edited 3 Dec 2016 16:04]

To late

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:04 - Dec 3 with 1499 viewsjackjackjackjack

According to the BBC:

Shots on target - Spurs 12, Swansea 0.

Poll: Where will we finish in the Championship ?

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:04 - Dec 3 with 1481 viewsLoyal

PTV stream in English on ZEM.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:05 - Dec 3 with 1479 viewsShonky

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:04 - Dec 3 by Smellyplumz

To late

Its never too late

Its just a ride...

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:05 - Dec 3 with 1454 viewscrix

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:03 - Dec 3 by Shonky

Well You may be a wnker but...

we are all masochists here
The Official Tottenham Hotspur Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:06 - Dec 3 with 1411 viewsskippyjack

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:01 - Dec 3 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

This is a replicate of the PERFECT AWAY PERFORMANCE we had at Everton.

The difference is Tottenham have taken a couple of chances. However they've still missed 6 or 7 other pretty easy chances.

The 2-0 scoreline flatters us.

We actually had a plan at Everton.. play our way out through the middle.. and keep possesion fairly well.. but Spurs suffocate the middle.. and let their fullbacks have the width..

Do they watch Spurs matches?

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:07 - Dec 3 with 1402 viewsSmellyplumz

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:05 - Dec 3 by Shonky

Its never too late

January will be!

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:07 - Dec 3 with 1372 viewsmonmouth

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 15:59 - Dec 3 by Shonky

After last week, Im holding off on any kneejerks.

Heavily caveat your knee jerks mun.

Ah bollocks, I'll say it. No heart, no soul, no clue, no courage, no f***ing manager.

Same words again this week that you can't deliver on eh Bobber, you charade.

I can't see the players pulling us out of this one despite the c**t like they did last week.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:07 - Dec 3 with 1373 viewsShonky

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:07 - Dec 3 by Smellyplumz

January will be!

NEVER

Its just a ride...

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:08 - Dec 3 with 1359 viewsjojaca

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:05 - Dec 3 by Shonky

Its never too late

Hopefully this will be Bob's last game and the yanks have learnt their lesson.

Even when you know, you never know?

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:08 - Dec 3 with 1331 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:06 - Dec 3 by skippyjack

We actually had a plan at Everton.. play our way out through the middle.. and keep possesion fairly well.. but Spurs suffocate the middle.. and let their fullbacks have the width..

Do they watch Spurs matches?

I think it is the same plan we have today.

Spurs are pressing us where as Everton let us play a little bit higher.

He's totally inept. It's embarrassing.

A team from the Conference playing Spurs in the F.A. Cup would have had a stronger first half than we did.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:09 - Dec 3 with 1306 viewsSmellyplumz

Its never too late

Yeah

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:09 - Dec 3 with 1303 viewskarnataka

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:01 - Dec 3 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

This is a replicate of the PERFECT AWAY PERFORMANCE we had at Everton.

The difference is Tottenham have taken a couple of chances. However they've still missed 6 or 7 other pretty easy chances.

The 2-0 scoreline flatters us.

What 2-0 scoreline?
The Official Tottenham Hotspur Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:09 - Dec 3 with 1282 viewsShonky

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:08 - Dec 3 by jojaca

Hopefully this will be Bob's last game and the yanks have learnt their lesson.

If you think bob is our problem, you deserve to be unhappy. Knock yourself out.

Its just a ride...

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:09 - Dec 3 with 1268 viewsLoyal

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:04 - Dec 3 by jackjackjackjack

According to the BBC:

Shots on target - Spurs 12, Swansea 0.

Which will be the final score, awful covering again.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:09 - Dec 3 with 1267 viewsElward

Ffs get Bradley out!!!
The Official Tottenham Hotspur Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:11 - Dec 3 with 1186 viewsSmellyplumz

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:09 - Dec 3 by Shonky

If you think bob is our problem, you deserve to be unhappy. Knock yourself out.

The whole club is the problem, owners, manager, players and fans

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:11 - Dec 3 with 1162 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

What do we think will do it? I think anything over 5-0 as well as senior players shouting abuse at Bradley when the camera is on them will do it.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:11 - Dec 3 with 1148 viewsAnotherJohn

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:09 - Dec 3 by Elward

Ffs get Bradley out!!!

BB isn't the answer, but with this squad I'm not sure who is.
The Official Tottenham Hotspur Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:11 - Dec 3 with 1136 viewscrix

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:09 - Dec 3 by Loyal

Which will be the final score, awful covering again.

oh well, on to next week
The Official Tottenham Hotspur Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:12 - Dec 3 with 1095 viewsSmellyplumz

The players are embarrassing themselves again.

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:12 - Dec 3 with 1079 viewsHeadmaster

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:11 - Dec 3 by AnotherJohn

BB isn't the answer, but with this squad I'm not sure who is.

Agreed.
The Official Tottenham Hotspur Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:12 - Dec 3 with 1059 viewsShonky

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:09 - Dec 3 by Smellyplumz

Yeah

We can still only not get 3 points here. At the worst GD can cost us a point.
[Post edited 3 Dec 2016 16:13]

Its just a ride...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024