Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Swans supporter who shouts loudly 20:14 - Dec 14 with 1809 viewsJackfath

I heard him on the TV just now. Does anyone know what he says? Alternatively could someone tell him to try to be a bit more clear when shouting.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

The Swans supporter who shouts loudly on 20:34 - Dec 14 with 1762 viewsdickythorpe

"Strawberries , strawberries £2 a lb"
The Swans supporter who shouts loudly on 20:54 - Dec 14 with 1641 viewsOldjack

That was Taylor shouting at Jeff, telling him to get in front

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Swans supporter who shouts loudly on 20:55 - Dec 14 with 1630 viewsTummer_from_Texas

The Swans supporter who shouts loudly on 20:34 - Dec 14 by dickythorpe

"Strawberries , strawberries £2 a lb"

How do you know he's not saying 2lbs for a £?

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

The Swans supporter who shouts loudly on 21:25 - Dec 14 with 1509 viewsQuakerJack

The high pitched voice?? He shouts "Come on City". Met him at Sunderland away a few years ago.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

The Swans supporter who shouts loudly on 21:30 - Dec 14 with 1482 viewsdickythorpe

The Swans supporter who shouts loudly on 20:55 - Dec 14 by Tummer_from_Texas

I just know Tummer
The Swans supporter who shouts loudly on 21:42 - Dec 14 with 1446 viewsSwanzay

Yes its Tony Pulis, unlike our fuking mannequin of a manager!
The Swans supporter who shouts loudly on 21:45 - Dec 14 with 1418 viewsLoyal

The Swans supporter who shouts loudly on 20:55 - Dec 14 by Tummer_from_Texas

It's definitely £1 for 2, that's £1 for two full backs.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Swans supporter who shouts loudly on 21:50 - Dec 14 with 1393 viewsSwanjaxs

Actually he shouts "come on my lovely boys" sits by me in the West with his wife and mostly sits on his hands except for yelling his chant once or twice a game ... odd 😕

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Login to get fewer ads

The Swans supporter who shouts loudly on 22:55 - Dec 14 with 1216 viewsbathgatejack

Chester mike and a legend at that
The Swans supporter who shouts loudly on 00:41 - Dec 15 with 1105 viewsSimonM

The Swans supporter who shouts loudly on 22:55 - Dec 14 by bathgatejack

Chester mike and a legend at that

Mike is a total legend. He's always there without fail!
The Swans supporter who shouts loudly on 00:44 - Dec 15 with 1097 viewsMatlock_Jack

The Swans supporter who shouts loudly on 21:50 - Dec 14 by Swanjaxs

Actually he shouts "come on my lovely boys" sits by me in the West with his wife and mostly sits on his hands except for yelling his chant once or twice a game ... odd 😕

That's the one I was thinking of: he used to stand on the North Bank and shout that same saying, too.
The Swans supporter who shouts loudly on 00:46 - Dec 15 with 1092 viewsSimonM

There's definitely two different people being talked about here. Mike is the one you will always hear on tv shouting "Coooome onnnnn ciiiityyyyyy" at an extremely loud volume. He sits in the east stand down the Liberty.
[Post edited 15 Dec 2016 0:47]
The Swans supporter who shouts loudly on 00:59 - Dec 15 with 1073 viewsSwanjaxs

The Swans supporter who shouts loudly on 00:44 - Dec 15 by Matlock_Jack

That's the one I was thinking of: he used to stand on the North Bank and shout that same saying, too.

He's a good bloke tbh, looks a bit like Sid Little (little and large) his wife looks very prim and proper and the spit of Yootha Joyce from George and Mildred fame 😮 nice couple mind 👍
[Post edited 15 Dec 2016 1:09]

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024