Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Thinly disguised foul language posted on here 12:34 - Dec 12 with 2941 viewsClinton

Some of the language posted on here recently is a bit "ripe" and despite using substitute letters from other alphabets leaves little to the imagination.
It reflects badly on the PlanetSwans community IMHO.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Thinly disguised foul language posted on here on 12:39 - Dec 12 with 2091 viewsjedijack

It's a football forum, not mumsnet :)
Thinly disguised foul language posted on here on 12:46 - Dec 12 with 2074 viewsjack2jack

You know what's coming don't you
Thinly disguised foul language posted on here on 12:49 - Dec 12 with 2067 viewsClinton

Thinly disguised foul language posted on here on 12:46 - Dec 12 by jack2jack

You know what's coming don't you

I do, its an obvious tap-in for someone.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Thinly disguised foul language posted on here on 12:50 - Dec 12 with 2066 viewsClinton

Thinly disguised foul language posted on here on 12:39 - Dec 12 by jedijack

It's a football forum, not mumsnet :)

I get the point. Its got much worse than normal recently though.

Thinly disguised foul language posted on here on 12:57 - Dec 12 with 2049 viewsnice_to_michu

Thinly disguised foul language posted on here on 12:50 - Dec 12 by Clinton

I get the point. Its got much worse than normal recently though.

I agree.

Personally I like it best when Darran disagrees with a post by telling the poster to f**k off as the spittle runs down his MacBook screen.
Thinly disguised foul language posted on here on 12:59 - Dec 12 with 2040 viewsdickythorpe

Blame the Romans!! Or anglo-saxons!!!
Thinly disguised foul language posted on here on 13:05 - Dec 12 with 2024 viewsNeiltheTaylor

You are all ruffians and rotters

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

Thinly disguised foul language posted on here on 13:06 - Dec 12 with 2022 viewsDarran

Thinly disguised foul language posted on here on 12:57 - Dec 12 by nice_to_michu

I agree.

Personally I like it best when Darran disagrees with a post by telling the poster to f**k off as the spittle runs down his MacBook screen.

Twàt.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Login to get fewer ads

Thinly disguised foul language posted on here on 13:13 - Dec 12 with 2004 viewsnice_to_michu

Thinly disguised foul language posted on here on 13:06 - Dec 12 by Darran

Twàt.

Right on cue
Thinly disguised foul language posted on here on 13:22 - Dec 12 with 1985 viewsPegojack

Thinly disguised foul language posted on here on 12:49 - Dec 12 by Clinton

I do, its an obvious tap-in for someone.

Surely you of all people, Mr President, realize that language can be misconstrued?

Don't you remember that famous incident from your time working in the Oval Office?

Remember that the food coming from the presidential kitchens and brought to you on a tray by your aide Monica Lewinsky every lunchtime left a great deal to be desired, and the standard just seemed to drop every day?

You were in a particularly bad mood one day, and when she brought you your lunch and
made a hasty exit, you lifted up the cover, saw the usual slop on your plate and yelled out at the top of your voice "Monica, get back in here on the double and sack my cook!"

The rest is history.
Thinly disguised foul language posted on here on 13:23 - Dec 12 with 1980 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Tempers and passion are high

And f@cking rightly so

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Thinly disguised foul language posted on here on 13:26 - Dec 12 with 1977 viewsLord_Bony

If anyone seriously thinks foul language and expletives can be filtered out by the mods from this football site then they are living in cloud cuckoo land...it can t be done, nor should it be done.

This is not Mumsnet,if bad language offends then stick to the sports press sorry.

It is what it its,predominantly a site for adults.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Thinly disguised foul language posted on here on 13:44 - Dec 12 with 1935 viewsClinton

Thinly disguised foul language posted on here on 13:22 - Dec 12 by Pegojack

Surely you of all people, Mr President, realize that language can be misconstrued?

Don't you remember that famous incident from your time working in the Oval Office?

Remember that the food coming from the presidential kitchens and brought to you on a tray by your aide Monica Lewinsky every lunchtime left a great deal to be desired, and the standard just seemed to drop every day?

You were in a particularly bad mood one day, and when she brought you your lunch and
made a hasty exit, you lifted up the cover, saw the usual slop on your plate and yelled out at the top of your voice "Monica, get back in here on the double and sack my cook!"

The rest is history.

Thinly disguised foul language posted on here on 13:51 - Dec 12 with 1924 viewsmacthejack

Oh they're only words mun.
Thinly disguised foul language posted on here on 13:55 - Dec 12 with 1920 viewsHighjack

It's not F ucking thinly disguised at all.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Thinly disguised foul language posted on here on 14:07 - Dec 12 with 1897 viewsswanjackal

Slightly on topic, was having a conversation with my wife on Friday and she called me a "childish c@nt". This made me smile so much and feel a depth of pride. When we first met she couldn't even say the word "c@nt" and because of my enjoyment of saying the word , coupled with my propensity for saying it, she has brought herself from closing her vocabulary off, to freely expressing her opinions. Liberating stuff.

I gave her a big kiss on the top of her head after I got up , a smile emblazoned on my face, before reminding her that she needed to finish the ironing, can't let my pride for her blindside me that she had downed tools from the task she was in the middle of.
[Post edited 12 Dec 2016 14:09]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Thinly disguised foul language posted on here on 14:38 - Dec 12 with 1854 viewsnierika

The less censorship the better!
Thinly disguised foul language posted on here on 15:21 - Dec 12 with 1811 viewsTheFranchise

the old site had no filters. I ducking miss that place.

It's all Phil's fault, he sold out long before Huw.
Thinly disguised foul language posted on here on 15:41 - Dec 12 with 1775 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Planet Swans is very mild compared to mums net.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Thinly disguised foul language posted on here on 15:44 - Dec 12 with 1770 viewsairedale

Thinly disguised foul language posted on here on 15:21 - Dec 12 by TheFranchise

the old site had no filters. I ducking miss that place.

It's all Phil's fault, he sold out long before Huw.

Huw is always using 'F' words, First and Foremost mainly.
Thinly disguised foul language posted on here on 01:11 - Dec 13 with 1599 viewsEbo

Thinly disguised foul language posted on here on 13:22 - Dec 12 by Pegojack

The rest is history.

It was "cook my sock"

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Thinly disguised foul language posted on here on 03:25 - Dec 13 with 1580 viewsKilkennyjack

Language belongs to the people, not the academics.

Beware of the Risen People

Thinly disguised foul language posted on here on 06:09 - Dec 13 with 1548 viewsLoyal

Nice one OP, I agree this site has gone downhill, I fully support you 👍

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Thinly disguised foul language posted on here on 09:41 - Dec 13 with 1477 viewsDafyddHuw

"Some of the language posted on here recently is a bit "ripe" and despite using substitute letters from other alphabets leaves little to the imagination.
It reflects badly on the PlanetSwans community IMHO. "

Get a feckin life.
Thinly disguised foul language posted on here on 09:52 - Dec 13 with 1463 viewsPegojack

Thinly disguised foul language posted on here on 01:11 - Dec 13 by Ebo

It was "cook my sock"

If it was 'cook my sock', how come she sucked his.....never mind.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024