Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City Versus West Ham United Premier League Match Day Thread 16:30 - Dec 23 with 32213 viewsjackharris

Venue: The Liberty Stadium, landore, Swansea, UK
Date: Monday 26th (Boxing Day) December 2016
Kick Off: 15:00 (3pm)
[Post edited 26 Dec 2016 11:43]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City Versus West Ham United Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:14 - Dec 26 with 2583 viewsPURe_Evil

Shambolic defending, they don't seem to communicate with each other.
The Official Swansea City Versus West Ham United Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:14 - Dec 26 with 2584 viewslonglostjack

Shit defending

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Official Swansea City Versus West Ham United Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:14 - Dec 26 with 2584 viewsRancid

The Official Swansea City Versus West Ham United Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:15 - Dec 26 with 2536 viewsunion_jack

The Official Swansea City Versus West Ham United Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:00 - Dec 26 by dailew

Ayew yet to score for them.

Oh dear.

We all know what that means.

How prescient of you!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Swansea City Versus West Ham United Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:18 - Dec 26 with 2411 viewsnice_to_michu

Fabianski
The Official Swansea City Versus West Ham United Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:18 - Dec 26 with 2357 viewsrob

Unbelievable defending, pathetic.
The Official Swansea City Versus West Ham United Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:18 - Dec 26 with 2338 views34dfgdf54

Fabianksi that's unacceptable. Worried about Ayew challenging him so fluffed his lines.

No pace at all on here. Absolute shovel of sh*t
N/A. on 15:19 - Dec 26 with 2303 viewsHuw57

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 2:27]

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City Versus West Ham United Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:20 - Dec 26 with 2258 viewsSmellyplumz

You ready for another bumming today kids?

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official Swansea City Versus West Ham United Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:20 - Dec 26 with 2244 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Swansea City Versus West Ham United Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:18 - Dec 26 by nice_to_michu

Fabianski

Last in a chain of errors.
The Official Swansea City Versus West Ham United Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:21 - Dec 26 with 2197 viewsSmellyplumz

The Official Swansea City Versus West Ham United Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:20 - Dec 26 by WarwickHunt

Fkn joke of a club

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."

The Official Swansea City Versus West Ham United Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:25 - Dec 26 with 2025 viewsunion_jack

The Official Swansea City Versus West Ham United Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:20 - Dec 26 by WarwickHunt

Didn't know whether to push away or hold. Indecision always causes errors.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Swansea City Versus West Ham United Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:25 - Dec 26 with 2016 views34dfgdf54

What is our actual game plan today... what is cork on the wing for?! What the hell is happening
The Official Swansea City Versus West Ham United Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:26 - Dec 26 with 1981 viewsSmellyplumz

Not even a homer ref, the gods conspire against us.

The Official Swansea City Versus West Ham United Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:27 - Dec 26 with 1919 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Swansea City Versus West Ham United Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:25 - Dec 26 by 34dfgdf54

What is our actual game plan today... what is cork on the wing for?! What the hell is happening

Where the fûck is Borja supposed to be playing?
N/A. on 15:28 - Dec 26 with 1875 viewsHuw57

The Official Swansea City Versus West Ham United Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:27 - Dec 26 by WarwickHunt

N/A.

The Official Swansea City Versus West Ham United Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:30 - Dec 26 with 1810 viewsWarwickHunt

N/A. on 15:28 - Dec 26 by Huw57

N/A.

Thanks. So it's not just me then...
The Official Swansea City Versus West Ham United Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:30 - Dec 26 with 1783 viewsjackrabbit

Glad Ayew's left us - he doesn't fit our style of play. He gets into dangerous positions and scores goals.
The Official Swansea City Versus West Ham United Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:31 - Dec 26 with 1737 viewsSmellyplumz

The Official Swansea City Versus West Ham United Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:27 - Dec 26 by WarwickHunt

Left wing.

N/A. on 15:32 - Dec 26 with 1732 viewsHuw57

The Official Swansea City Versus West Ham United Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:30 - Dec 26 by WarwickHunt

Thanks. So it's not just me then...

N/A.

The Official Swansea City Versus West Ham United Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:32 - Dec 26 with 1721 viewswestwalesed

Not sure why I'm asking but has anyone got a link?

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

The Official Swansea City Versus West Ham United Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:33 - Dec 26 with 1688 viewsSmellyplumz

The Official Swansea City Versus West Ham United Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:32 - Dec 26 by westwalesed

Not sure why I'm asking but has anyone got a link?

Honestly don't bother.

The Official Swansea City Versus West Ham United Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:33 - Dec 26 with 1667 viewsWarwickHunt

N/A. on 15:32 - Dec 26 by Huw57

N/A.

That'll confuse the fûckers.

Bob's a genius.
The Official Swansea City Versus West Ham United Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:34 - Dec 26 with 1640 viewswestwalesed

The Official Swansea City Versus West Ham United Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:33 - Dec 26 by Smellyplumz

Honestly don't bother.

Had a stressful Christmas Day need something to shout at!

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

The Official Swansea City Versus West Ham United Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:34 - Dec 26 with 1641 viewsAussieSwan

What's the mood like at the ground? I saw a bit of talk on here about making a statement to the Americans / Jenkins by way of chants

Has that happened at all? Is it even going to?

Poll: If we're going to sign another defender...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024