Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City Versus West Ham United Premier League Match Day Thread 16:30 - Dec 23 with 32238 viewsjackharris

Venue: The Liberty Stadium, landore, Swansea, UK
Date: Monday 26th (Boxing Day) December 2016
Kick Off: 15:00 (3pm)
[Post edited 26 Dec 2016 11:43]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City Versus West Ham United Premier League Match Day Thread on 14:25 - Dec 26 with 2077 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official Swansea City Versus West Ham United Premier League Match Day Thread on 14:02 - Dec 26 by dailew

Fabianski
Rangel, Mawson, van der Hoorn, Kingsley
Britton, Cork, Fulton
Sigurdsson, Routledge
Borja.

subs Nordfeldt, Naughton, Fernandez, Fer, Dyer, Montero, Llorente.

Zero pace in that team.

[Post edited 26 Dec 2016 14:04]

Tell me this is a joke?

Fer has to be in a team like that, if we're playing narrow. All down to Siggy then...
The Official Swansea City Versus West Ham United Premier League Match Day Thread on 14:28 - Dec 26 with 2032 viewsPURe_Evil

I just cant picture this formation.
The Official Swansea City Versus West Ham United Premier League Match Day Thread on 14:30 - Dec 26 with 2010 viewsAl_Bundy

Routledge again.... quite incredible !!!! one lucky favoured player!
The Official Swansea City Versus West Ham United Premier League Match Day Thread on 14:33 - Dec 26 with 1978 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Swansea City Versus West Ham United Premier League Match Day Thread on 14:28 - Dec 26 by PURe_Evil

Bob's err ummm awww still err trying to uh aww umm work out his aah umm best aww err team.
[Post edited 26 Dec 2016 14:34]
The Official Swansea City Versus West Ham United Premier League Match Day Thread on 14:34 - Dec 26 with 1970 viewsdeanscfc

The Official Swansea City Versus West Ham United Premier League Match Day Thread on 14:04 - Dec 26 by Cooperman

A belated Christmas present for the Taylor haters.

A reasonably solid midfield 3.

Siggy wide?

Baston up top.

Oh, and Carroll in for them.

I'm just hoping that Bob has realised that Taylor isn't up to the job and not that he has a niggle.

Barrow should be playing though...is he injured?
The Official Swansea City Versus West Ham United Premier League Match Day Thread on 14:36 - Dec 26 with 1950 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official Swansea City Versus West Ham United Premier League Match Day Thread on 14:28 - Dec 26 by PURe_Evil

If I'm the WH defense I look at that and think just stop Siggy. There's nothing else to worry them there. And we thought Guidoline was defensive.

This is a manager desperate to stop leaking goals to save his skin or some tactical genius that won't be revealed until 90 mins.
The Official Swansea City Versus West Ham United Premier League Match Day Thread on 14:36 - Dec 26 with 1950 viewsRancid

*waves white flag
The Official Swansea City Versus West Ham United Premier League Match Day Thread on 14:39 - Dec 26 with 1901 viewslidojack

The Official Swansea City Versus West Ham United Premier League Match Day Thread on 14:36 - Dec 26 by LeonWasGod

If I'm the WH defense I look at that and think just stop Siggy. There's nothing else to worry them there. And we thought Guidoline was defensive.

This is a manager desperate to stop leaking goals to save his skin or some tactical genius that won't be revealed until 90 mins.

Another problem with that midfield is that the middle 3 will sit so deep that there will be no pressure on West Ham's full backs/centre halves when they have posession. Meaning they have free reign to pick out Carrol for 90 minutes.
[Post edited 26 Dec 2016 14:43]
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City Versus West Ham United Premier League Match Day Thread on 14:41 - Dec 26 with 1882 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official Swansea City Versus West Ham United Premier League Match Day Thread on 14:34 - Dec 26 by deanscfc

I'm just hoping that Bob has realised that Taylor isn't up to the job and not that he has a niggle.

Barrow should be playing though...is he injured?

Tayls is fine in a team where he has support, as are all our players. There's a bigger issue with us than one player's shortcomings imo.
The Official Swansea City Versus West Ham United Premier League Match Day Thread on 14:41 - Dec 26 with 1882 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Swansea City Versus West Ham United Premier League Match Day Thread on 14:36 - Dec 26 by Rancid

*waves white flag

Going all out for a point.

No width or pace.

I suppose we should be thankful that at least Kingsley's better at stopping crosses coming in and the best header of the ball at the club is starting against Carroll.
The Official Swansea City Versus West Ham United Premier League Match Day Thread on 14:41 - Dec 26 with 1880 viewslonglostjack

What's next Bob - Nordfeldt alongside Fabianski in goal ?

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Official Swansea City Versus West Ham United Premier League Match Day Thread on 14:41 - Dec 26 with 1874 viewsperchrockjack

Anyone who doesn't hate the fact Taylor is employed is quite mental.

A genuine shithouse of a man and player

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The Official Swansea City Versus West Ham United Premier League Match Day Thread on 14:45 - Dec 26 with 1842 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official Swansea City Versus West Ham United Premier League Match Day Thread on 14:39 - Dec 26 by lidojack

Another problem with that midfield is that the middle 3 will sit so deep that there will be no pressure on West Ham's full backs/centre halves when they have posession. Meaning they have free reign to pick out Carrol for 90 minutes.
[Post edited 26 Dec 2016 14:43]

It's not as if Cresswell is a good marauding full back and excellent crosser of the ball though.....

.....ah
The Official Swansea City Versus West Ham United Premier League Match Day Thread on 14:46 - Dec 26 with 1835 viewsnierika

Kingsley is back FINALLY
The Official Swansea City Versus West Ham United Premier League Match Day Thread on 14:51 - Dec 26 with 1784 viewsRancid

The Official Swansea City Versus West Ham United Premier League Match Day Thread on 14:41 - Dec 26 by WarwickHunt

Going all out for a point.

No width or pace.

I suppose we should be thankful that at least Kingsley's better at stopping crosses coming in and the best header of the ball at the club is starting against Carroll.

Yep, a side picked with the hope of avoiding another heavy defeat and just a narrow one.
The Official Swansea City Versus West Ham United Premier League Match Day Thread on 14:51 - Dec 26 with 1783 viewslidojack

The Official Swansea City Versus West Ham United Premier League Match Day Thread on 14:45 - Dec 26 by LeonWasGod

It's not as if Cresswell is a good marauding full back and excellent crosser of the ball though.....

.....ah

Or Antonio for that matter.
The Official Swansea City Versus West Ham United Premier League Match Day Thread on 14:55 - Dec 26 with 1738 viewsdeanscfc

The Official Swansea City Versus West Ham United Premier League Match Day Thread on 14:41 - Dec 26 by LeonWasGod

Tayls is fine in a team where he has support, as are all our players. There's a bigger issue with us than one player's shortcomings imo.

Recently it's looked to me like other players have needed to come out of position to support Taylor. It shouldn't need to be that way. Yes we have other problems but our left back position has been a huge one. Hopefully Kingsley does a better job today and we can strengthen in Jan.
The Official Swansea City Versus West Ham United Premier League Match Day Thread on 14:56 - Dec 26 with 1732 viewsPawelAbbott

We are starting at home with 8 at the back.
If we go 1 down early on how do we get back in to it?
The Official Swansea City Versus West Ham United Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:00 - Dec 26 with 1695 viewslonglostjack

The Official Swansea City Versus West Ham United Premier League Match Day Thread on 14:55 - Dec 26 by deanscfc

Recently it's looked to me like other players have needed to come out of position to support Taylor. It shouldn't need to be that way. Yes we have other problems but our left back position has been a huge one. Hopefully Kingsley does a better job today and we can strengthen in Jan.

This

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Official Swansea City Versus West Ham United Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:00 - Dec 26 with 1690 viewsdailew

Ayew yet to score for them.

Oh dear.

We all know what that means.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

The Official Swansea City Versus West Ham United Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:03 - Dec 26 with 1649 viewsmorningstar

The Official Swansea City Versus West Ham United Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:00 - Dec 26 by dailew

Oh dear.

Welcome back Dai, have an up arrow!

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

The Official Swansea City Versus West Ham United Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:03 - Dec 26 with 1641 viewslidojack

Ok... are we playing 442 with Jack Cork on the right?
The Official Swansea City Versus West Ham United Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:13 - Dec 26 with 1474 viewsSmellyplumz

F ucking pathetic

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official Swansea City Versus West Ham United Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:14 - Dec 26 with 1418 viewsSmellyplumz

The Official Swansea City Versus West Ham United Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:00 - Dec 26 by dailew

Oh dear.

Aye don't we just

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official Swansea City Versus West Ham United Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:14 - Dec 26 with 1396 viewsFireboy

Oh dear.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024