Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City Versus West Ham United Premier League Match Day Thread 16:30 - Dec 23 with 32301 viewsjackharris

Venue: The Liberty Stadium, landore, Swansea, UK
Date: Monday 26th (Boxing Day) December 2016
Kick Off: 15:00 (3pm)
[Post edited 26 Dec 2016 11:43]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City Versus West Ham United Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:36 - Dec 26 with 2666 viewslonglostjack

The Official Swansea City Versus West Ham United Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:32 - Dec 26 by westwalesed

Not sure why I'm asking but has anyone got a link?

Go to batmanstream.com - I found one from there live.robinwiget.com

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Official Swansea City Versus West Ham United Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:39 - Dec 26 with 2587 viewsFunko

The Official Swansea City Versus West Ham United Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:36 - Dec 26 by longlostjack

Go to batmanstream.com - I found one from there live.robinwiget.com

Can anyone genuinely blame Bob here? Individual mistakes everywhere. Even from players we expect better
The Official Swansea City Versus West Ham United Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:39 - Dec 26 with 2563 viewsBorojack

The Official Swansea City Versus West Ham United Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:34 - Dec 26 by AussieSwan

What's the mood like at the ground? I saw a bit of talk on here about making a statement to the Americans / Jenkins by way of chants

Has that happened at all? Is it even going to?

Nah to busy giving Ayew a light round of applause after his goal.
Too many Osprey fans going for my liking
The majority won't be there next season though.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins be sacked

The Official Swansea City Versus West Ham United Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:46 - Dec 26 with 2319 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Is there just one of our forwards prepared to take a shot at the goal.
The Official Swansea City Versus West Ham United Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:48 - Dec 26 with 2254 viewsSmellyplumz

The Official Swansea City Versus West Ham United Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:34 - Dec 26 by westwalesed

Had a stressful Christmas Day need something to shout at!

Get into the directors box and take huws head off then please.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official Swansea City Versus West Ham United Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:48 - Dec 26 with 2249 viewsdailew

Cork been our best player so far, Says it all.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

The Official Swansea City Versus West Ham United Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:48 - Dec 26 with 2218 viewslonglostjack

Jack Cork for Llorente is an interesting change.

The Official Swansea City Versus West Ham United Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:49 - Dec 26 with 2203 viewsSmellyplumz

The Official Swansea City Versus West Ham United Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:34 - Dec 26 by AussieSwan

What's the mood like at the ground? I saw a bit of talk on here about making a statement to the Americans / Jenkins by way of chants

Has that happened at all? Is it even going to?

Nothing is going to happen, we've bent over for it.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City Versus West Ham United Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:50 - Dec 26 with 2157 viewsGlyn1

The Official Swansea City Versus West Ham United Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:30 - Dec 26 by jackrabbit

Glad Ayew's left us - he doesn't fit our style of play. He gets into dangerous positions and scores goals.

To quote Opta. 'Ayew has scored 13 goals in the Premier League, 9 of them at the Liberty. Surroundings.'

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

The Official Swansea City Versus West Ham United Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:51 - Dec 26 with 2113 viewsphact0rri

The Official Swansea City Versus West Ham United Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:39 - Dec 26 by Funko

Can anyone genuinely blame Bob here? Individual mistakes everywhere. Even from players we expect better

For me, I don't know if were somehow losing shape or just not enough work off the ball, but the system doesn't seem cohesive for proper link up play. Were trying to play with proper link up when were moving up the pitch but it seems to never get out of the midfield positively.

I find that the system isn't really doing the job, mix that with less than a proactive backline, waiting for the ball to come to them in the box... and it really feels its not just the players but how matches are planned.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

The Official Swansea City Versus West Ham United Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:52 - Dec 26 with 2084 viewsSmellyplumz

Nice that West ham have given tiendalli a game in goal for them.

The Official Swansea City Versus West Ham United Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:53 - Dec 26 with 2059 views34dfgdf54

The Official Swansea City Versus West Ham United Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:39 - Dec 26 by Funko

Definitely blame Bob for this.

There is no game plan, players out of position. Just a complete disaster. Why not even Barrow on the bench?! It's too late whatever happens now. He shouldn't have been in charge for this game.
The Official Swansea City Versus West Ham United Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:54 - Dec 26 with 2021 viewsFunko

The Official Swansea City Versus West Ham United Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:51 - Dec 26 by phact0rri

For me, I don't know if were somehow losing shape or just not enough work off the ball, but the system doesn't seem cohesive for proper link up play. Were trying to play with proper link up when were moving up the pitch but it seems to never get out of the midfield positively.

I find that the system isn't really doing the job, mix that with less than a proactive backline, waiting for the ball to come to them in the box... and it really feels its not just the players but how matches are planned.

I see your point but we have significantly improved as it went on. We've had the better chances but the quality up front is severely lacking. Siggys attempt was laughable
The Official Swansea City Versus West Ham United Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:55 - Dec 26 with 1977 viewswaynekerr55

Well thank fúck that my boy woke from his nap and turned the Kodi box off

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The Official Swansea City Versus West Ham United Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:56 - Dec 26 with 1972 viewsFunko

The Official Swansea City Versus West Ham United Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:53 - Dec 26 by 34dfgdf54

Definitely blame Bob for this.

There is no game plan, players out of position. Just a complete disaster. Why not even Barrow on the bench?! It's too late whatever happens now. He shouldn't have been in charge for this game.

We're playing narrow yet somehow we've already put in more quality crosses than our last 2
The Official Swansea City Versus West Ham United Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:56 - Dec 26 with 1966 viewsSmellyplumz

The Official Swansea City Versus West Ham United Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:54 - Dec 26 by Funko

I see your point but we have significantly improved as it went on. We've had the better chances but the quality up front is severely lacking. Siggys attempt was laughable

Improved? In what respect?

The Official Swansea City Versus West Ham United Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:58 - Dec 26 with 1877 viewsFunko

The Official Swansea City Versus West Ham United Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:56 - Dec 26 by Smellyplumz

Improved? In what respect?

I'm not the type to point out stats especially when we're losing but we are ahead in every department. We just need a GOAL
The Official Swansea City Versus West Ham United Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:59 - Dec 26 with 1863 viewsphact0rri

The Official Swansea City Versus West Ham United Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:54 - Dec 26 by Funko

That is true, we've been far to deep both the wings and the forward. But I mean how is the ball supposed to get up there? I just wish we'd quick trying the same exact cross high into the box time after time. Its not working. But, is there really a plan B? We've got the technicality where we should be able to confuse their defence but were not even running at them and passing around in the final third. We are just going wide and crossing as high as we possibly can and hoping a lucky head gets on it.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

The Official Swansea City Versus West Ham United Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:00 - Dec 26 with 1798 viewsSmellyplumz

The Official Swansea City Versus West Ham United Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:58 - Dec 26 by Funko

I'm not the type to point out stats especially when we're losing but we are ahead in every department. We just need a GOAL

Haha ok

The Official Swansea City Versus West Ham United Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:02 - Dec 26 with 1758 viewsdailew

Llorente and Montero for Fulton and Borja.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

The Official Swansea City Versus West Ham United Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:02 - Dec 26 with 1764 viewsunion_jack

The Official Swansea City Versus West Ham United Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:59 - Dec 26 by phact0rri

That is true, we've been far to deep both the wings and the forward. But I mean how is the ball supposed to get up there? I just wish we'd quick trying the same exact cross high into the box time after time. Its not working. But, is there really a plan B? We've got the technicality where we should be able to confuse their defence but were not even running at them and passing around in the final third. We are just going wide and crossing as high as we possibly can and hoping a lucky head gets on it.

Montero on, Fulton off. Positive change early on>

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

N/A. on 16:03 - Dec 26 with 1724 viewsHuw57

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 2:27]

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

The Official Swansea City Versus West Ham United Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:04 - Dec 26 with 1709 viewslonglostjack

Why does Bobbly keep looking at his watch ?

The Official Swansea City Versus West Ham United Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:04 - Dec 26 with 1708 viewsKulusBeatFactory

The Official Swansea City Versus West Ham United Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:58 - Dec 26 by Funko

no. we're not ffs

stick to not pointing out stats
N/A. on 16:06 - Dec 26 with 1671 viewsHuw57

The Official Swansea City Versus West Ham United Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:04 - Dec 26 by longlostjack

Why does Bobbly keep looking at his watch ?

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 2:27]

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024